Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:32 PM

A Big Snake Killed In My Compound Today (PIX) - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / A Big Snake Killed In My Compound Today (PIX) (89312 Views)

What I Saw In The Nutri-milk I Bought Today (pix) / See The Big Snake That Was Killed For Pepper Soup -- ( Pics) / See What Was Killed In My Compound Yesterday Evening! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Big Snake Killed In My Compound Today (PIX) by SpotlezDonald25(m): 5:23pm On Sep 04, 2015
sad oboi see meat choi
Re: A Big Snake Killed In My Compound Today (PIX) by sulmeza(m): 5:23pm On Sep 04, 2015
tobimillar:

I want to believe

Because that snake doesn't look too big to kill that big dog
trust me....dat snake is many times stronger dan d dog.....ignore d size though i tink dat snake is big enuf...

1 Like

Re: A Big Snake Killed In My Compound Today (PIX) by Nobody: 5:23pm On Sep 04, 2015
Oya animal right experts come and explain whose rights were violated here.
1. The innocent dog was killed by the serpent
2. Serpent was killed in retaliation
Re: A Big Snake Killed In My Compound Today (PIX) by Osisie(m): 5:24pm On Sep 04, 2015
TheHeGoat:

It squeezed the life out of the useless dog. It was probably about to swallow it before the useless people found it

U're a "useless" He Goat. lipsrsealed

No be me talk am o

2 Likes

Re: A Big Snake Killed In My Compound Today (PIX) by luthorcorp: 5:24pm On Sep 04, 2015
okay,maybe the op stays close yo snakes island...
Re: A Big Snake Killed In My Compound Today (PIX) by ezzylee(m): 5:24pm On Sep 04, 2015
tobimillar:

I want to believe

Because that snake doesn't look too big to kill that big dog
Constrictor snakes (pythons, anacondas, boa Constrictors and the likes) are known to kill prey bigger than them. And they're also able to swallow prey reasonably bigger than their mouths. They kill by squeezing prey till it loses its breath then dies.

1 Like

Re: A Big Snake Killed In My Compound Today (PIX) by kiete(m): 5:24pm On Sep 04, 2015
How about pictures of the communal butchering the dog. Or them nor dea chop dog ni
Re: A Big Snake Killed In My Compound Today (PIX) by Nobody: 5:24pm On Sep 04, 2015
The way Nigerians kill and eat snake is disgusting

[b] Meanwhile.............

Get our complete Brilliantlights Media Fiverr Training packages Todayand start offering unique services professionally on Fiverr and generating income from your living room.

Fiverr is the world's foremost website for freelancers selling their skills starting from $5. That is $5 is the basic amount you can start selling a gig but you can have extras of up to $100, $200 per Gig (you are permitted 20 Gigs at a time)and you can be making more than $1000, $2000 per Gig selling your skill on fiverr every month on only one account! Now imagine up to 5 accounts with 20 Gigs each!. For some people this may be too good to be true but it is true and hundreds of thousands like me are making money off it every day. All it requires is possessing the knowledge of how to build profitable accounts, optimizing them for constant orders and delivering with continuous positive reviews and high ratings.

The complete training packages covers five Hot in-demand services from

ARTICLE WRITING TO
GRAPHICS DESIGN,
VIDEO AND ANIMATION,
WEB DESIGN AND
SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGEMENT

It includes Hours of Training Videos created by our Experts on each service covering: Opening a Service Specific Professional Fiverr Account, Creating Attractive Gigs with Captivating Gig Images and Gig Videos, Delivering orders and Receiving your Payments in Nigeria. The package also include tools like Adobe Photoshop for creating Gig images and Camtasia Software for Gig videos creation respectively along with Special Tools specific to each service included in each pack. Interested participants would also be introduced into our Facebook Brilliantlightsmedia Support Group as well as our Whatsapp Group through 070-665-64342 for follow up.

After many years working and earning on fiverr, we as a reputable company put our heads together to help introduce others who are in desperate need of financial upliftment, having heard and seen how desperate jobless youths have become in a bid to land jobs or engage in any business whether bad or dehumanizing just to survive or how companies are retrenching people daily and sending them into the over saturated Labor market.

The internet is a trillion dollar per month platform everyone should be working on today and Fiverr is one of the easiest means to start earning from it. However you need to get on it the right way. Stop creating accounts that have no potential for profit. Get the skills that you can sell not only on fiverr and other freelance sites (Like Elance, freelancer.com) but also required by Big businesses and companies around us, even better, you could create your own business like we have done as a Social Media Management company and stop complaining about lack of jobs, wicked requirements or jobs already arranged for the connected

If you have questions or enquiries Please PM me here on Nairaland or reach me through the whatsapp number mentioned earlier[/b]
Re: A Big Snake Killed In My Compound Today (PIX) by TheHeGoat: 5:25pm On Sep 04, 2015
Sappyman:
People should stop posting all these pix about snakes. I was told that in some part of Nigeria, people worship these snakes as thier god. Just thinking of what is running in their mind right now. That someone has killed their god or what.
Nairaland is the only forum I've seen that advocates animal brutality
Re: A Big Snake Killed In My Compound Today (PIX) by TheHeGoat: 5:26pm On Sep 04, 2015
Osisie:

U're a "useless" He Goat. lipsrsealed

No be me talk am o
I know. But your mother and I are still best of friends
Re: A Big Snake Killed In My Compound Today (PIX) by Nobody: 5:27pm On Sep 04, 2015
tobimillar:

The snake strangle that kind of big dog? D snake isn't that big either... look at the pix again
This size of python can strangle you to death. No joke. Once it curls round your neck just bid farewell.

1 Like

Re: A Big Snake Killed In My Compound Today (PIX) by Jamb2016Expo: 5:27pm On Sep 04, 2015
this dog try oh
Re: A Big Snake Killed In My Compound Today (PIX) by herald9: 5:27pm On Sep 04, 2015
Such a beautiful dog. R.I.P. Maaan sad
Re: A Big Snake Killed In My Compound Today (PIX) by sonnie10: 5:27pm On Sep 04, 2015
sauceny:
The snake was about swallowing the dog,before she was shot.
How you take know say na woman snake?

2 Likes

Re: A Big Snake Killed In My Compound Today (PIX) by mytime24(f): 5:27pm On Sep 04, 2015
tobimillar:
I am only commenting because I know lalasticlala likes snakes...it's like snakes turns him on

By the way don't bury that dog oo.....find calabar people, that one sef na pepper soup
haha

2 Likes

Re: A Big Snake Killed In My Compound Today (PIX) by cyprus000: 5:28pm On Sep 04, 2015
lekjons:
Nigerians'll never learn, so because it killed ur dog so u must kill it too? jungle justice, u can't grab hold of it and take it to police station.. huh?
[size=13pt]
Kind which kind of weed you smoke.

Pawpaw or yam leaf?
[/size]
Re: A Big Snake Killed In My Compound Today (PIX) by kwencypresh(f): 5:28pm On Sep 04, 2015
lekjons:
Nigerians'll never learn, so because it killed ur dog so u must kill it too? jungle justice, u can't grab hold of it and take it to police station.. huh?
lol.. Seriously?
Re: A Big Snake Killed In My Compound Today (PIX) by SpotlezDonald25(m): 5:28pm On Sep 04, 2015
BTW op na for forest una dey live??, nawao dis kind big snake lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: A Big Snake Killed In My Compound Today (PIX) by otr1(m): 5:28pm On Sep 04, 2015
tobimillar:

The dog doesn't look constricted Did you notice that?? I think d dog died of heart attack

The Dog wouldn't look any different than that.
That snake as small as you think it is, can break the spine of a full-grown Man, talk more of a Dog.
Re: A Big Snake Killed In My Compound Today (PIX) by OlujobaSamuel: 5:31pm On Sep 04, 2015
The snake usually hit the prey with its head before the constriction, have witnessed one before, it was a neighbour's goat, but I was pained that it escaped, I waited for weeks hoping it comes back so I can make good use of it.
But why una kill am, don't you know it's not good, wey the Animal Right Activists, come sue this one oo. Snake, wetin you too kill the dog for, to eat abi?
Karma na one cr*zy dude. Human sef never get right, some they form Animal Right.

3 Likes

Re: A Big Snake Killed In My Compound Today (PIX) by Nobody: 5:31pm On Sep 04, 2015
INTROVERT:
Am more interested in the story of the dog lying adjascent to the reptile.
Adjacent.
Re: A Big Snake Killed In My Compound Today (PIX) by lekjons(m): 5:33pm On Sep 04, 2015
cyprus000:
[size=13pt] Kind which kind of weed you smoke.

Pawpaw or yam leaf?
[/size]
gringrin

1 Like

Re: A Big Snake Killed In My Compound Today (PIX) by Sagamite(m): 5:33pm On Sep 04, 2015
Enouwem:
*Peppersoup time* grin

The dog nko?

Una go let that one waste?

You no go use am make peppersoup? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: A Big Snake Killed In My Compound Today (PIX) by Kimoni: 5:33pm On Sep 04, 2015
Choi! See meat oo shocked shocked cheesy
Re: A Big Snake Killed In My Compound Today (PIX) by czarr(m): 5:34pm On Sep 04, 2015
Vondata:
OMG! Hw cn a sane Man eat wild Snake. I lyk d way it killd d Dog, I h8 dogs.
I can't believe there are people who hate dogs.
Are you from this planet,
CNT you see how cute the dog is?

Are you from or u just reside in enugu

2 Likes

Re: A Big Snake Killed In My Compound Today (PIX) by Hallams(m): 5:35pm On Sep 04, 2015
Trailblazer1:
Are we in snake season?
Abi na something dey chase all these snakes undecided
na body language o

1 Like

Re: A Big Snake Killed In My Compound Today (PIX) by huzaynbolt(m): 5:35pm On Sep 04, 2015
This is disgusting how on earth can someone be eating a snake. #huzaynboltThoughts
Re: A Big Snake Killed In My Compound Today (PIX) by freeage7(m): 5:36pm On Sep 04, 2015
Sweetest meat grin
Re: A Big Snake Killed In My Compound Today (PIX) by armadeo(m): 5:36pm On Sep 04, 2015
Where do you live that this size of snake is around your compound?

1 Like

Re: A Big Snake Killed In My Compound Today (PIX) by noblegrex: 5:37pm On Sep 04, 2015
Enouwem:
The dog below (see pix) went inside a small bush near my compound to play and suddenly the dog started screaming and suddenly stopped screaming without any other noise from the dog.
The children who were playing outside suddenly rushed into the bush to check what could be wrong with the dog, only to find the dog dead. They were surprised and comb the bush to find out what could have killed the dog. After killing the dog the snake hid itself and so the children didn't know. A small boy saw a grassy area and suspected that something could be there, and so he put his leg inside the grassy area, only for the snake to rise up quickly and nearly grabbed the boy's leg.
The children started shouting and their shout attracted their father who came out with a locally made gun (hunters gun) and shot the snake dead.
what happened when the boy put his leg in the bushy area and the snake rose up to strike the boys' leg.I guess snakes are so swift no matter the size and how come the father got to know he's suppose to take a gun along,and what is the distance btw the dog,the snake and the father.I want a full story pls

1 Like

Re: A Big Snake Killed In My Compound Today (PIX) by loomer: 5:38pm On Sep 04, 2015
Eya, fine dog
Re: A Big Snake Killed In My Compound Today (PIX) by Rockyfancino(m): 5:39pm On Sep 04, 2015
DOG vs PYTHON.... python wines, human no gree...lol. view my thread https://www.nairaland.com/2564190/15-people-needed-partner-news

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Please Help With Balance Diet Timetable / Recipe: How To Prepare Nigerian Vegetable Soup / Giftedhands Cakes In Kaduna!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.