Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,511 members, 7,808,867 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:19 PM

A Big Snake Killed In My Compound Today (PIX) - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / A Big Snake Killed In My Compound Today (PIX) (89314 Views)

What I Saw In The Nutri-milk I Bought Today (pix) / See The Big Snake That Was Killed For Pepper Soup -- ( Pics) / See What Was Killed In My Compound Yesterday Evening! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Big Snake Killed In My Compound Today (PIX) by Sagamite(m): 5:39pm On Sep 04, 2015
tobimillar:

I guess so cos I still believe that snake can't strangle that big dog

You know nothing.

That dog had no chance.

It was D-U-N done.

1 Like

Re: A Big Snake Killed In My Compound Today (PIX) by Nickymezor(f): 5:40pm On Sep 04, 2015
Mehn, this snakie is HUGE shocked shocked shocked. Glad no kid was hurt

1 Like

Re: A Big Snake Killed In My Compound Today (PIX) by Burger01(m): 5:41pm On Sep 04, 2015
Damn! Fine dog.

Abed, cook and overcook the snake again and again angry
Re: A Big Snake Killed In My Compound Today (PIX) by Intendy: 5:41pm On Sep 04, 2015
if not for the gun one of the children might also have been wasted

1 Like

Re: A Big Snake Killed In My Compound Today (PIX) by Bibidear(f): 5:42pm On Sep 04, 2015
lekjons:
Nigerians'll never learn, so because it killed ur dog so u must kill it too? jungle justice, u can't grab hold of it and take it to police station.. huh?
lols,u got me laffing there
Re: A Big Snake Killed In My Compound Today (PIX) by gbenga4my(m): 5:43pm On Sep 04, 2015
tobimillar:
I thought pythons are non venomous snakes? How did it kill d dog?? Something is not right
Python strangle its prey
Re: A Big Snake Killed In My Compound Today (PIX) by unite4real: 5:43pm On Sep 04, 2015
madridguy:
@ OP, Confirm the Snake is already in your Pepper soup POT ? lol

are u ok now?
Re: A Big Snake Killed In My Compound Today (PIX) by Bruno3000(m): 5:43pm On Sep 04, 2015
ishiamu:
Choi disgusting, how can people eat snake eeeww
I once ate it. Takes like boiled chicken.
Re: A Big Snake Killed In My Compound Today (PIX) by Burger01(m): 5:46pm On Sep 04, 2015
otr1:
The stupid dog wanted to kill the snake or what?
But this snake is very big!

Your compound must be close to a thick forest
I'm sure the dog might not have seen the snake earlier enough to bark for attention before he got bitten by the useless snake. I hate snakes! Why did God bother to create them

1 Like

Re: A Big Snake Killed In My Compound Today (PIX) by Nobody: 5:46pm On Sep 04, 2015
tobimillar:
I thought pythons are non venomous snakes? How did it kill d dog?? Something is not right

By constriction
Re: A Big Snake Killed In My Compound Today (PIX) by agog: 5:46pm On Sep 04, 2015
pls this snake is very big. it can easily strangle a grown up man and kill him with less fuss..

tobimillar:

The snake strangle that kind of big dog? D snake isn't that big either... look at the pix again

1 Like

Re: A Big Snake Killed In My Compound Today (PIX) by tivta(m): 5:47pm On Sep 04, 2015
Too many pythons now a days oh...

1 Like

Re: A Big Snake Killed In My Compound Today (PIX) by Hasselbaink: 5:48pm On Sep 04, 2015
Enouwem:
The dog below (see pix) went inside a small bush near my compound to play and suddenly the dog started screaming and suddenly stopped screaming without any other noise from the dog.
The children who were playing outside suddenly rushed into the bush to check what could be wrong with the dog, only to find the dog dead. They were surprised and comb the bush to find out what could have killed the dog. After killing the dog the snake hid itself and so the children didn't know. A small boy saw a grassy area and suspected that something could be there, and so he put his leg inside the grassy area, only for the snake to rise up quickly and nearly grabbed the boy's leg.
The children started shouting and their shout attracted their father who came out with a locally made gun (hunters gun) and shot the snake dead.

Why did you choose forest as your place of residence cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin
Re: A Big Snake Killed In My Compound Today (PIX) by Mchuks27(m): 5:49pm On Sep 04, 2015
Visit www.mediahip.com and get most trending news now
Re: A Big Snake Killed In My Compound Today (PIX) by fornaija(m): 5:51pm On Sep 04, 2015
Suya meat! grin grin grin
Re: A Big Snake Killed In My Compound Today (PIX) by azzima(m): 5:52pm On Sep 04, 2015
The idiots talking about preservation of Animals ,talking about not killing snakes, didn't you see how that thing almost killed the child too??ANY animal that threatens human beings must BE KILLED BY ALL MEANS!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: A Big Snake Killed In My Compound Today (PIX) by Physika(f): 5:52pm On Sep 04, 2015
Sappyman:
People should stop posting all these pix about snakes. I was told that in some part of Nigeria, people worship these snakes as thier god. Just thinking of what is running in their mind right now. That someone has killed their god or what.

Lolz.. Silly comment.

1 Like

Re: A Big Snake Killed In My Compound Today (PIX) by Nobody: 5:54pm On Sep 04, 2015
tobimillar:
I am only commenting because I know lalasticlala likes snakes...it's like snakes turns him on

By the way don't bury that dog oo.....find calabar people, that one sef na pepper soup

The man himself is a Calabar man. Na blessing in disguise.

Btw, let me clear one wrong impression here. It's unfortunately that you guys who are not from Akwa/Cross area generally assume everyone from this region are dog meat consumers. To be frank, not all. I myself and all my family members are not dog meat eaters. I never tasted it before and do not plan to...not like i condemn those eating it. But i'm sure since the OP eats snake, then dog meat must be a free ride to him.
Re: A Big Snake Killed In My Compound Today (PIX) by malikisah: 5:56pm On Sep 04, 2015
tobimillar:
what is the something that is not right here. This is an indication of how you people display ignorance in your comments on serious issues . Worse part is your fellow ignoramus are clicking like on your comment. Pls go back to school per chance you will get to know that python constrict and suffocate their victims to death. Before you look for someone's waec certificate , go and get an education.

2 Likes

Re: A Big Snake Killed In My Compound Today (PIX) by Omololu007(m): 5:57pm On Sep 04, 2015
Vondata:
OMG! Hw cn a sane Man eat wild Snake. I lyk d way it killd d Dog, I h8 dogs.
you mumu sha
Re: A Big Snake Killed In My Compound Today (PIX) by peeparty(m): 5:58pm On Sep 04, 2015
tobimillar:
I am only commenting because I know lalasticlala likes snakes...it's like snakes turns him on

By the way don't bury that dog oo.....find calabar people, that one sef na pepper soup

SILLY STATEMENT.

Na only calabar people the chop dog abi?
Re: A Big Snake Killed In My Compound Today (PIX) by malikisah: 5:58pm On Sep 04, 2015
tobimillar:

The snake strangle that kind of big dog? D snake isn't that big either... look at the pix again
even when a more knowledgeable person is correcting you, you are still displaying your ignorance, NA wah!

2 Likes

Re: A Big Snake Killed In My Compound Today (PIX) by FATM: 5:58pm On Sep 04, 2015
see as nairalander full ground for this thread on top snake matter.

1 Like

Re: A Big Snake Killed In My Compound Today (PIX) by malikisah: 5:58pm On Sep 04, 2015
tobimillar:

even when a more knowledgeable person is correcting you, you are still displaying your ignorance, NA wah! !
Re: A Big Snake Killed In My Compound Today (PIX) by Nobody: 5:59pm On Sep 04, 2015
mekaboy:
Nairaland and snake. I hope una no dey try initiate person oo. make i no see snake for dream oo.
Lol

1 Like

Re: A Big Snake Killed In My Compound Today (PIX) by Yinkay: 5:59pm On Sep 04, 2015
Enouwem:
The dog below (see pix) went inside a small bush near my compound to play and suddenly the dog started screaming and suddenly stopped screaming without any other noise from the dog.
The children who were playing outside suddenly rushed into the bush to check what could be wrong with the dog, only to find the dog dead. They were surprised and comb the bush to find out what could have killed the dog. After killing the dog the snake hid itself and so the children didn't know. A small boy saw a grassy area and suspected that something could be there, and so he put his leg inside the grassy area, only for the snake to rise up quickly and nearly grabbed the boy's leg.
The children started shouting and their shout attracted their father who came out with a locally made gun (hunters gun) and shot the snake dead.

the dog started screaming and suddenly stopped screaming......dog screaming
Re: A Big Snake Killed In My Compound Today (PIX) by malikisah: 6:01pm On Sep 04, 2015
Eyop:

Heart attack I guess
see another ignorant person. Shoo!
Re: A Big Snake Killed In My Compound Today (PIX) by abdrazak: 6:01pm On Sep 04, 2015
I remember in one night class when I was in Archy Studio II reading. I nearly step on it at the doorstep. Its as big as this. We just chase it away.
I know that day that God is vividly behind me.
Thank God those children were not hurt.

The fear of snake is the beginning of ..............

1 Like

Re: A Big Snake Killed In My Compound Today (PIX) by AreaFada2: 6:02pm On Sep 04, 2015
tobimillar:
Python like anaconda and other Constrictors kill easily, by using it's powerful muscle to wrap around the neck, cut off blood supply to the head. Death in a few short minutes. Kills far quicker than venom. That snake there can kill a full grown man. It probably surprised the dog. It would have swallowed it given time.

2 Likes

Re: A Big Snake Killed In My Compound Today (PIX) by Goldmaxx(f): 6:03pm On Sep 04, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
I hate introvert....
why are you a two tailed fox
oremussanctus
Re: A Big Snake Killed In My Compound Today (PIX) by profmallory(m): 6:03pm On Sep 04, 2015
That's a python, and yes its kills by strangulation. and yes it wont take 20 secs to knock you out into unconsciousness if it strangles your neck. They are that powerful, infact they have only bones and muscles.

tobimillar:

Re: A Big Snake Killed In My Compound Today (PIX) by oloriooko(m): 6:06pm On Sep 04, 2015
Enouwem:

OP na Sambisa forest una dey live? Cuz that snake is big and dangerous!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Please Help With Balance Diet Timetable / Recipe: How To Prepare Nigerian Vegetable Soup / Giftedhands Cakes In Kaduna!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.