Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,857 members, 7,806,423 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:23 PM

Cost Breakdown Of Bring Perishable Produce To Porthacourt;onions N Irish Potato - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Cost Breakdown Of Bring Perishable Produce To Porthacourt;onions N Irish Potato (705 Views)

Can We Have A Direct Delivery Link For Farm Produce To Consumers? / My Little Irish Potato Farm Project / Why Does Irish Potato Grow ONLY In Plateau State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cost Breakdown Of Bring Perishable Produce To Porthacourt;onions N Irish Potato by geraob1: 4:51pm On Sep 04, 2015
Hi fellow Nairalanders, I am about to go into the business of dealing with perishables from the north to portharcourt. Please can i get help on the total cost breakdown.. cost of the perishable (say onions, irish potatoes), transportation, labor , bagging etc. Your help is duly appreciated... i cn be reached by Nos. 08087727309. thank you very much..
Re: Cost Breakdown Of Bring Perishable Produce To Porthacourt;onions N Irish Potato by mrvitalis(m): 5:36pm On Sep 04, 2015
Am planning to start a pawpaw farm. ... Do u mind being my marketer..... my farm is in imo state
Re: Cost Breakdown Of Bring Perishable Produce To Porthacourt;onions N Irish Potato by obafunke(f): 1:03am On Sep 05, 2015
@geraob1 the price isn't stable, for example, onions is suppose to be cheap from the north but lots of rain there washed some away so it explains the little increase but this doesn't mean that the price won't fluctuate upward or downwards, I can't really say for transportation tho, anyways i'm a farmer from Oyo state and also network with my community farmers ,I have plantain, yam, goats, cassava, garri, chicken, eggs, radish, garden egg, corn.
Lastly, i'll advise that you make a good research, if possible go there yourself.

(1) (Reply)

Stale Bread Or Bakery Waste Needed At Ibadan / Training And Seminar : The Magic Of Soiless Farming / How Dangerous Are Killer Bees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.