Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,786 members, 7,806,179 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:32 PM

Will You Cheat On Your Wife If She Walks Around Like This In The Room? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Will You Cheat On Your Wife If She Walks Around Like This In The Room? (5773 Views)

“domestic Violence Can’t Be Cured” – Woman As She Walks Out Of Her Marriage / What Can Make You Forgive Your Wife If She Cheats? / They Came Out Of The Room Sweating, But She Said They Didn't Have Sex! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will You Cheat On Your Wife If She Walks Around Like This In The Room? by thorpido(m): 8:16am On Sep 05, 2015
yougosee:

Hello Thorpido, please can you explain it? I feel you can make me understand. What is it about?I read an analogy that referred to a constant search for affection or something. Something that has to do with the child part of a man?

Please what's your version?
Thankssmiley
Actually,it's something deeper than that.It's even rather appealing to the 'man' inside the man than the 'child' in him.Children are ruled by affection,attention e.t.c

It's a sense of commitment,discipline and love.When a man has that in his heart,his actions are ruled by that rather thanjust the way the woman dresses.It's good to dress well and make yourself appealing.You must as a woman learn to spice up yourself no doubt.Sex too can be made more exciting by not following routines.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Will You Cheat On Your Wife If She Walks Around Like This In The Room? by UnimkeAk(m): 9:07am On Sep 05, 2015
myqel:
Marriage is a beautiful thing you can ever imagine but it can be boring some times especially when you are married to a 'holier than thou' woman. To cut the story short, the question is.... men can you cheat on your wife even if she walks around the room in a romantic way like this pic and women can you dress semi clad like this to stop your man from cheating on you

YES OF COURSE

I'll Cheat on Beyonce if I was Jay z
Re: Will You Cheat On Your Wife If She Walks Around Like This In The Room? by MzCorleone(f): 9:22am On Sep 05, 2015
Onegai:
The cure for cheating, according to experts on NL grin grin

if you like, do the 6-legged monkey crawl in bed, a cheat will complain that you have too much experience and look for a quiet girl to chest with.

And for everyone asking their wives to dress hot, how about you help out with chores and the children so she's not tired all the time? Yes, yes I know "your mother held a job down and did all her housework with her bare hands and teeth whilst rausing 20 kids with no complaints, modern women are lazy" but remember this: your mother also went to bed in wrapper and nightgown, a hair net and rubbed white Shirley cream all over her face...
Wicked! gringrin
Re: Will You Cheat On Your Wife If She Walks Around Like This In The Room? by Nobody: 10:50am On Sep 05, 2015
Blizzyblinkzy:

why will he cheat when he's wife is as hot as this?

Well men are cheats sha

To be hot is not to be sexy/sassy, to be hot is not to be fun, to be hot is not to be kind hearted nd well behaved..... Come to think about it, men are more interested in fvcking the mind.... A skinny girl who respects ur man is a better candidate.... Cheating is bad though
Re: Will You Cheat On Your Wife If She Walks Around Like This In The Room? by Onegai(f): 11:39am On Sep 05, 2015
thorpido:
Actually,it's something deeper than that.It's even rather appealing to the 'man' inside the man than the 'child' in him.Children are ruled by affection,attention e.t.c

It's a sense of commitment,discipline and love.When a man has that in his heart,his actions are ruled by that rather thanjust the way the woman dresses.It's good to dress well and make yourself appealing.You must as a woman learn to spice up yourself no doubt.Sex too can be made more exciting by not following routines.

GBAM
Re: Will You Cheat On Your Wife If She Walks Around Like This In The Room? by yougosee: 7:17pm On Sep 05, 2015
thorpido:

Okay, I get you completely, thankssmiley
Re: Will You Cheat On Your Wife If She Walks Around Like This In The Room? by iameugene(m): 4:04am On Sep 06, 2015
La if she no dey tie wrapper up nd down
la cheat la bend

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is There Still Hope For Her? / When Is It Actually Okay To Leave A Philandering/cheating Husband? / How Long Should We Date/court Before He Introduces Me To His Family?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.