Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,902 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:43 AM

Webmasters Please Help - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Webmasters Please Help (874 Views)

New Startup SEO Company In Ghaziabad Looking For Webmasters / Webmasters Please Review My Website To Know If I'm Good To Apply For Adsense / Webmasters Please Help Me. You Will Be Helped Always Anytime You Need Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Webmasters Please Help by bleedingpile: 5:21pm On Sep 04, 2015
Please I need information about legitimate people/company that can develop an APP and also need information on legit international domain registration website..i.e godaddy.com
Please help.

Thank you.

Its urgent please.

ManMen
Re: Webmasters Please Help by Donald3d(m): 5:41pm On Sep 04, 2015
bleedingpile:
Please I need information about legitimate people/company that can develop an APP and also need information on legit international domain registration website..i.e godaddy.com
Please help.

Thank you.

Its urgent please.
hello i am donald and i can do all the above listed 4 u
Re: Webmasters Please Help by bleedingpile: 5:46pm On Sep 04, 2015
Donald3d:
hello i am donald and i can do all the above listed 4 u

Can you design /create App for a forum site?

As for the latter, I just want a link to legit international domain reg company.

I awaits you quick response to these.
Thanks
Re: Webmasters Please Help by bleedingpile: 5:53pm On Sep 04, 2015
Please, someone should please assist with one of these. It's urgent.

Thanks
Re: Webmasters Please Help by Donald3d(m): 7:43pm On Sep 04, 2015
bleedingpile:
Please, someone should please assist with one of these. It's urgent.

Thanks
i use arvixe,try it do u mind using my affiliate link,i am not telling u to use arvixe because of my affiliate link but because it is tested and trusted,u can choose to use my affiliate link or not should i post it ?
Re: Webmasters Please Help by bleedingpile: 8:27pm On Sep 04, 2015
Donald3d:
i use arvixe,try it do u mind using my affiliate link,i am not telling u to use arvixe because of my affiliate link but because it is tested and trusted,u can choose to use my affiliate link or not should i post it ?

Please do.

And do you know where I can locate App" developer?

Thanks
Re: Webmasters Please Help by IamGodzilla: 9:02pm On Sep 04, 2015
bleedingpile:
Please help.

Thank you.

Its urgent please.
A mobile app you mean? Send me a mail *, i have a couple of people i could link you with
Re: Webmasters Please Help by bleedingpile: 10:01pm On Sep 04, 2015
IamGodzilla:

A mobile app you mean? Send me a mail jide.b.tade@gmail.com, i have a couple of people i could link you with

Please check you e-mail

Thanks
Re: Webmasters Please Help by Nobody: 10:16pm On Sep 04, 2015
i can create a website like BBC news from scratch, i can create an online shop, a forum site, beautiful blog website, Membership Website, etc.
=N= 35k to =N= 50k
1 year free web hosting of 20GB SSD Web Space and Unlimited Bandwidth included.
Email: enquiries@tecpros.net
fast and friendly customer support

1 Like

Re: Webmasters Please Help by bleedingpile: 10:46pm On Sep 04, 2015
henrymichael:
i can create a website like BBC news from scratch, i can create an online shop, a forum site, beautiful blog website, Membership Website, etc.
=N= 35k to =N= 50k
1 year free web hosting included.
Email: enquiries@tecpros.net
fast and friendly customer support

Check you email
Re: Webmasters Please Help by vicsrael: 10:10am On Sep 05, 2015
bleedingpile:
Please help.

Thank you.

Its urgent please.
if you a talking about mobile app then let me show a simple of a real estate app that i did link http://evilla.com.ng/evillaapp.apk you can get you app too very cheap contact me on 08130687861 call or whatsapp
Re: Webmasters Please Help by j4sure(m): 10:25am On Sep 05, 2015
bleedingpile:
Please help.

Thank you.

Its urgent please.
Lets Talk:

Mobile/Whatsapp: 07038641600

BBM: 7B663F3A

www.africanwebservice.com
admin@africanwebservice.com

An expert in Blog Design,content management systems (CMS) such as
Webpagemaker,Frontpage, wordpress, joomla, drupal,
ecommerce platforms such as opencart, magento, Abante cart,WHMCS, prestashop.
SEO,Responsive&Mobile Friendly Site Expert
Blogs:Ghost,serendipity,eggblog
Forums:SMF,Vanilla,phpBB,
Polls and Survey Sites:Limesurvey,littlepoll,piwik
An expert in CCTV,CAR Tracker&Biometric Services
Re: Webmasters Please Help by bleedingpile: 2:35pm On Sep 05, 2015
Please simply state if you can development a APP" for a forum site, with something to back it up. Work done etc
Just like the type created for NL.
Re: Webmasters Please Help by Donald3d(m): 3:41am On Sep 06, 2015
bleedingpile:
Please simply state if you can development a APP" for a forum site, with something to back it up. Work done etc
Just like the type created for NL.
Sorry for the late reply .Here is the affiliate link you requested http://www.arvixe.com/11254.html
As for the app what platform was used in building the forum,or it hasn't be en built yet ?
Re: Webmasters Please Help by bleedingpile: 1:54pm On Sep 06, 2015
Donald3d:
Sorry for the late reply .Here is the affiliate link you requested http://www.arvixe.com/11254.html
As for the app what platform was used in building the forum,or it hasn't be en built yet ?

Presently runny on mybb.
Will get back to you, and thanks for the link.
Happy sunday

1 Like

Re: Webmasters Please Help by boldx(m): 2:34pm On Sep 06, 2015
do you need to a forum made with an already designed php app. in case you want to design a forum like nairaland. I can do it for you. contact 09099447385

(1) (Reply)

Site Admins Needed / Who Can Share Me Nairaland Sql File / Ever Wish To Be A Blogger But No Money Try Wikinaija

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.