Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,877 members, 7,802,820 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:38 PM

For The Wise And Those That Want To Be Wise - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / For The Wise And Those That Want To Be Wise (425 Views)

Biafra: Only Fools Learn From Experience, The Wise From History – Osinbajo / INSIDE KUJE PRISON ABUJA: A Word For The Wise / Read The Wise Submission Of A Brave Yoruba Man!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For The Wise And Those That Want To Be Wise by Nobody: 5:59pm On Sep 04, 2015
Dr. Ben Carson (Retired world renowned neurosurgeon, and Republican Presidential Aspirant) wrote this beautiful piece. Read and be blessed.Sometimes you are unsatisfied with your life, while many people in this world are dreaming of living your life.A child on a farm sees a plane fly overhead and dreams of flying. But, a pilot on the plane sees the farmhouse and dreams of returning home. That's life!! Enjoy yours.If wealth is the secret to happiness, then the rich should be dancing on the streets. But only poor kids do that.If power ensures security, then officials should walk unguarded. But those who live simply, sleep soundly.If beauty and fame bring ideal relationships, then celebrities should have the best marriages. But those who live simply, walk humbly and love genuinely!All good will come back to you!!!Man asks, “Where was God when Myles Munroe, wife and his associates were killed in a crash? He answers, "The same place Isat when John the Baptist my servant was beheaded. When Stephen my servant was stoned to death. When Paul my servant was murdered in Rome. The same place I sat when my only Son was brutally crucified, wounded, bruised and killed. Ihave not moved from my position."I am the same. It is not the means of exit from earth that matters but the destination. Live simply. It's all about God!! Good Evening Nairalanders

1 Like

Re: For The Wise And Those That Want To Be Wise by mmafhew(m): 6:17pm On Sep 04, 2015
#mmafhewcheesy
Re: For The Wise And Those That Want To Be Wise by mmafhew(m): 6:18pm On Sep 04, 2015
Confirm talk
Re: For The Wise And Those That Want To Be Wise by Nobody: 6:23pm On Sep 04, 2015
sweet.
Re: For The Wise And Those That Want To Be Wise by nawtibownie: 7:16pm On Sep 04, 2015
Very true.

(1) (Reply)

Yorubas In Diaspora Urges Buhari To Desist From Sentiments In Appointments / Rivers State: Wike Gives Stewardship & Berates Opposition Party / Buhari Brings New Hope For Nigeria – Shettima

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.