Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,892 members, 7,802,874 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:25 AM

Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made - Politics (55) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made (129835 Views)

Vendor Shows Ahmed Indimi Photo Of His Wedding To Zahra On The Streets Of Abuja / Children Ran To Greet Wike Who Was Strolling On The Streets .PICS / Discover Westerners Neighbourhoods (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by popizaino(m): 2:37pm On Sep 13, 2015
chino11:
I don't have time for jargons. As a photo journalist I deal on photos than long grammar though what you have scribbled below was hard for me to comprehend. Please post pictures from your state to counter mine. I am relaxing at Trip-Point while waiting for your own photos from your state.. cool
If u like after relaxing at trig point u can go to old English from there to la Luna hotel,and queens suite,crescent spring,marbel arc,jesse hotel,best Western hotel,grand Rivera, mich royal hotel then over to coffi at night better still lounge 24 or gaga nightclub it doesn't change d fact that u are just emerging. The fact that united Arab Emirates is emerging with d palm island doesn't make it comparable to united state.wait till I travel home and I will shoot u up.

[s][/s]
Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by AnambraDota: 2:42pm On Sep 13, 2015
popizaino:
Stop claiming what u don't know u said basketball court in women development center close to agwu Awka meennnn u are a joker as av said b4 I won't fail to disappoint u went I travel nxt to ogbomosho. For ur information I no every nuke and cranny of awka.u travel to lagos via ibadan and come out with rustic zinc picture.

Mr Man stop lying, there is no way you can get to lagos tru Ibadan, from East you can only pass Ore, Shagamu to Lagos while Ibadan is by the right.

Chaii Yorubas don't know geography atolllll grin grin grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by chino11(m): 2:45pm On Sep 13, 2015
I tire.. cheesy

tonychristopher:

But why should that dude be particular about basketball court ....it aint no big deal ....even my sec SCH at okigwe has one

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by chino11(m): 2:50pm On Sep 13, 2015
Welcome to Obizi blue stream in Uga- Anambra State. Obizi the only blue body of water in Nigeria.

Let's go there.. cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by OreMI22: 2:51pm On Sep 13, 2015
[size=18pt]My dear Fellow Ndigbo,
I believe we have achieved our objective in this thread, i do therefore unfollow and leave it.

The next strategy of my ofe brodas is to start e-fight to post insults and abuses on persons here. In order to to avoid the temptation of being lured into an unnecessary e-fight, it is best to unfollow thread now.

Although i have more pictures, we shall have another opportunity to post them soon.
daalu nu !
[/size]

4 Likes

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by chino11(m): 3:01pm On Sep 13, 2015
Oyibos from Europe could not resist this hidden nature thereby traveled several miles to have a feel of nature in Uga community of Anambra State.

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by chino11(m): 3:06pm On Sep 13, 2015
The blue stream itself- Obizi

3 Likes

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by chino11(m): 3:12pm On Sep 13, 2015
Oyibo pikin getting ready to have a swim cool

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by chino11(m): 3:17pm On Sep 13, 2015
Mother watching over her kids swimming.. cheesy

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by chino11(m): 3:22pm On Sep 13, 2015
Let's go there..

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by golddust6000(m): 3:37pm On Sep 13, 2015
guy, feed me with those beautiful houses, stop posting these biracial people here

4 Likes

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by ckenneths(m): 3:46pm On Sep 13, 2015
A neighbourhood at Achara layout of Enugu city.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by golddust6000(m): 3:53pm On Sep 13, 2015
oga diri gi na mma kenneth. wink wink wink wink

8 Likes

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by ckenneths(m): 4:04pm On Sep 13, 2015
Houses grow here like flowers grin

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by ckenneths(m): 4:06pm On Sep 13, 2015
The most surprising thing here is not the huge number of buildings, its the speed of construction. This house started 3 months ago.

11 Likes

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by ckenneths(m): 4:08pm On Sep 13, 2015
A normal neighbourhood in Achara layout, Enugu. New Street, new houses, new occupants.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by golddust6000(m): 4:13pm On Sep 13, 2015
How much is the cost of granite in enugu, pls somebody help me.

2 Likes

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by tonychristopher: 4:21pm On Sep 13, 2015
East is realtors destination....

5 Likes

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by tonychristopher: 4:23pm On Sep 13, 2015
OreMI22:
I believe we have achieved our objective in this thread, i do therefore unfollow and leave it.

The next strategy of my ofe brodas is to start e-fight to post insults and abuses on persons here. In order to to avoid the temptation of being lured into an unnecessary e-fight, it is best to unfollow thread now.

Although i have more pictures, we shall have another opportunity to post them soon.
daalu nu !
[/size]

Nwanne nodi ..iji maka ndi ofe agbara umunne GI oso?

Igbe by ike

Juo asadike na babyosisi
Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by OreMI22: 4:55pm On Sep 13, 2015
tonychristopher:

Nwanne nodi ..iji maka ndi ofe agbara umunne GI oso?

Igbe by ike

Juo asadike na babyosisi

Nwanne,
i dey oo, not running at all. but just shifting attention to new threads where ofe are on the offensive with many lies.
if you notice, i just came here to expose their hoods, nothing more. since they were hiding them and had the effrontery to be posting 15 years old pictures of Bida road Onitsha, which had since been built by Peter obi.

They hate the truth so much and my duty is to tell them the undiluted truth without engaging in any insults. I just show them the facts and then leave the scene. grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by WIZGUY69(m): 5:21pm On Sep 13, 2015
undecided

nwanne
happy Sunday!

please I want to know the standard of the per capita income of any south Eastern states.

I said it before, iboes love decieving themselves!
Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by Ofodirinwa: 5:28pm On Sep 13, 2015
OreMI22:

daalu nu !
[/size]

Dear My Fellow Ndigbo

doesn't make grammatical sense. This post is suspicious
Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by OreMI22: 5:45pm On Sep 13, 2015
WIZGUY69:
undecided

nwanne
happy Sunday!

please I want to know the standard of the per capita income of any south Eastern states.

[size=13pt]Shebi, it was your zoo kwantry that released voodoo data that Osun had bigger GDP than the whole SE? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Yet una dey hide the Osogbo real sectors here?
Couldn't even match the smallest SE state? grin grin grin grin grin

The same Voodoo data that states old Kano state (Kano & Jigawa) have TWICE the population of lagos. grin grin grin grin (becos muslims marry multiple wives) grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

...and you still think any right thinking person will take anything called data voodoo statistics from your zoo seriously??
[/size]grin grin grin grin grin grin

11 Likes

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by AnambraDota: 6:00pm On Sep 13, 2015
WIZGUY69:
undecided

nwanne
happy Sunday!

GDP of Anambra, Abia, Imo and Enugu States are way above $18B respectively though not uniform application, some are higher than others

4 Likes

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by Nobody: 6:06pm On Sep 13, 2015
AnambraDota:

GDP of Anambra, Abia, Imo and Enugu States are way above $18B respectively though not uniform application, some are higher than others
why would you give him the satisfaction of an answer. He's just trying to be difficult. He claimed southeast is backward and we resulted to proving him wrong. Now he's taking another twist to quench his tribalistic thirst

4 Likes

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by WIZGUY69(m): 6:07pm On Sep 13, 2015
OreMI22:

[size=13pt]Shebi, it was your zoo kwantry that released voodoo data that Osun had bigger GDP than the whole SE? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Yet una dey hide the Osogbo real sectors here?
Couldn't even match the smallest SE state? grin grin grin grin grin

The same Voodoo data that states old Kano state (Kano & Jigawa) have TWICE the population of lagos. grin grin grin grin (becos muslims marry multiple wives) grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

...and you still think any right thinking person will take anything called data voodoo statistics from your zoo seriously??
[/size]grin grin grin grin grin grin

let's see your own Biafra data.
the data that said : SE has the best neighbourhood in the whole universe. cheesy
the one that said your people that's wallowing in poverty owns 85% of SA's economy.
or the one that said Enugu is the most beautiful village.
bow answer the question: Between the zoo's data and your your Biafra data, which one is supposed to be in the trash can. grin
btw
y'all opinion doesn't change reality.
bunch of Mr IBU.
but in reality reverse is the case.
you owns Lagos on nairaland, but in reality fashola deported your people's sorry ass back to the. village they came from. cheesy

answer me!
what's the per capita income of your top iboe state. cheesy
Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by WIZGUY69(m): 6:13pm On Sep 13, 2015
liberty300:
wh[s]y would you give him the satisfaction of an answer. He's just trying to be difficult. He claimed southeast is backward and we resulted to proving him wrong. Now he's taking another twist to [/s]quench his tribalistic thirst

cheesy see you.
where's the prove that SE is a town not a village?
is it with the duplex I have been seeing here (less than a thousand) or the dual way?
tell me.

do you think development is by uploading pictures of high brow areas on nairaland?
what's the igr of the states in SE?
per capita income
industrialization, infrastructures.
I will take SS over SE in terms of development.
keep deceiving yourselves wink
Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by Ofodirinwa: 6:17pm On Sep 13, 2015
trying to use this thread to insult igbos is the reason it's 54 pages deep.
The stronger you make this thread, the more beautiful pictures show up when you Google Eastern Nigeria or Eastern Neighborhoods or the names of the respective Igbo cities in this thread.

Anyways continue

6 Likes

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by OreMI22: 6:23pm On Sep 13, 2015
liberty300:
why would you give him the satisfaction of an answer. He's just trying to be difficult. He claimed southeast is backward and we resulted to proving him wrong. Now he's taking another twist to quench his tribalistic thirst

Actually,
it is dumb ndi ofe like that troll that we must watch out for. Don't make the mistake of arguing with a ediot. They should be *** IGNORED***

Or what mark twain said will be your portion.

2 Likes

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by Nobody: 6:28pm On Sep 13, 2015
WIZGUY69:

cheesy see you.
where's the prove that SE is a town not a village?
is it with the duplex I have been seeing here (less than a thousand) or the dual way?
tell me.

do [b]you think development is by uploading pictures of high brow areas on nairalan[/b]d?
what's the igr of the states in SE?
per capita income
industrialization, infrastructures.
I will take SS over SE in terms of development.
keep deceiving yourselves wink
say whatever southeast IGR is still higher than your Southwest..

If you wish you go this direction then am game. Let's start posting news reports of the developmentAl strides of the east Wch includes lowest child mortality, educational strides etc

FYI; anambra state (south east) is the state with the highest non oil IGR after Lagos in nigeria.

@bolded: 53 pages of pure development and you call it "high brow areas" using your own words, the south east is a giant high brow area..you said it not me

4 Likes

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by WIZGUY69(m): 7:00pm On Sep 13, 2015
liberty300:
say whatever southeast IGR is still higher than your Southwest..

If you wish you go this direction then am game. Let's start posting news reports of the developmentAl strides of the east Wch includes lowest child mortality, educational strides etc

FYI; anambra state (south east) is the state with the highest non oil IGR after Lagos in nigeria.

@bolded: 53 pages of pure development and you call it "high brow areas" using your own words, the south east is a giant high brow area..you said it not me

hmmmm.......
the same way one mofo said there's no hut in alaibo. grin

which South East are you even talking about? definitely not the one in Nigeria.
is your South East non accessible?
I should start comparing a known fact.
another mofo even said South East states are the only states that can do without FG allocations.
the same South East that is competing with north east in GDP cheesy
Oyo state's GDP is equivalent to Anambra's + Ebonyi's
go figure.

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Arrested, Extradited To Nigeria, Arrived Nigeria On Sunday / Orji Uzor Kalu’s 400-Room Mansion In Igbere, Abia State (Photos) / My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.