Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,462 members, 7,781,336 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:39 PM

Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made - Politics (58) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made (129113 Views)

Vendor Shows Ahmed Indimi Photo Of His Wedding To Zahra On The Streets Of Abuja / Children Ran To Greet Wike Who Was Strolling On The Streets .PICS / Discover Westerners Neighbourhoods (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by pus33: 12:51am On Oct 23, 2015
:Pgcg
Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by pus33: 11:08pm On Oct 23, 2015
sad cool
Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by Nobody: 1:27pm On Oct 24, 2015
Enugu, an expert picture

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by Nobody: 1:28pm On Oct 24, 2015
Onitsha, pix gotten from nairaland

3 Likes

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by pus33: 8:04pm On Oct 24, 2015
tongue
Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by vivalavida(m): 10:12pm On Oct 24, 2015
liberty300:
Enugu, an expert picture

This pix di tight nwanne.
Choi!!!

1 Like

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by Nobody: 6:48pm On Oct 25, 2015
Enugu

2 Likes

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by pus33: 4:18pm On Oct 26, 2015
shocked tongue
Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by pus33: 4:23pm On Oct 26, 2015
sad kiss cry
Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by Emancipation: 9:02pm On Jun 26, 2016
WOW shocked

I mistakenly ran into this thread. Ndigbo ekenem unu o. Jisienu ike ka anyi dozie obodo anyi. United we stand. Divided we fall. Dalu nu o.

4 Likes

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by arinze2015: 7:31pm On Feb 08, 2017
best thread of all time

1 Like

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by jbigdeal: 3:26pm On Jun 11, 2017
Wow I love this thread and I'm new here in nairaland so ndigbo kwenu, wow we have gone a long way. Can we get aerial view of Igbo cities.

1 Like

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by raker300: 3:43pm On Jun 11, 2017
Eastern Nigeria is a treasure..

Work, play and enjoy the view

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by Nobody: 10:16am On Mar 18, 2018
This thread was simply awesome!!!

1 Like

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by iamhorny(m): 11:08am On Mar 18, 2018
OK..let me update this thread with recent pictures...enjoy

#Owerri

5 Likes

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by iamhorny(m): 11:10am On Mar 18, 2018
A Hall named after an afonja in this sec schl in Owerri.

4 Likes

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by iamhorny(m): 11:13am On Mar 18, 2018
Another indigenous mall coming up in Owerri..

#Larcade Mall

3 Likes

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by iamhorny(m): 11:15am On Mar 18, 2018
Oguta Blue Lake and Resort is a place to be..

4 Likes

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by iamhorny(m): 11:20am On Mar 18, 2018
more from oguta

4 Likes

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by iamhorny(m): 11:37am On Mar 18, 2018
How we role in Onitsha

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by iamhorny(m): 11:40am On Mar 18, 2018
we love enugu

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by iamhorny(m): 11:46am On Mar 18, 2018
we love 042

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by iamhorny(m): 12:11pm On Mar 18, 2018
ONITSHA MULTISTOREY RESIDENTIAL PROPERTY PATTERN IS SECOND TO NONE IN THE WHOLE OF SUBSAHARAN AFRICA

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by investnow2013: 1:06pm On Mar 18, 2018
Great

1 Like

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by BankeSmalls(f): 1:11pm On Mar 18, 2018
Wow!

This thread blew me onto a high mountain, and I am still there wondering about the fantastic rise of Igbos.

Una tooooooooooo much!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by achi4u(m): 1:20pm On Mar 18, 2018
On No account should we allow fulanis to evade this structures, East must be protected.

6 Likes

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by lilytender: 1:53pm On Mar 18, 2018
vayne:
They have no idea grin
Travel,NO
Only to sit down and be scratching their faces after birth...

While their slave masters marry 5 wives and give birth to 40 children without education,thereby increasing unemployment rate,then they inflate census figures and steal with it

This one is an unfortunate child.
Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by zeuchineesnacks: 3:53pm On Mar 18, 2018
WIZGUY69:

grin ode
who ask u?
am just telling u d fact.
stop relying on nairaland.

go face quotasystem!
d last time I checked, he's whipping ur ass. wink
confused hateful animal! Post ur own na. Your hate for the easy has reduced you to an slowpoke. Forming refree instead off worrying abt ur ghettos. We don't need support or praise, we re flaunting what we got thru hardwork not govt allocation and embezzlement. Mpeeeeeeeeeeee

3 Likes

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by Ttipsy(f): 4:07pm On Mar 18, 2018
Wow Nigeria is really beautiful

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by cjrane: 12:10am On Mar 19, 2018
Enugu, an expert picture

This is why some people who have plotted to keep Eastern Nigeria in the stone age since they were born always have heart burn.

How did these Igbos manage to survive all these oppression and wickedness? They forget that nobody is God. Now their target is to gradually annex Igbo properties in the former capital of Nigeria and far north. People like Nestoil, Instead of putting your life's investment in a hostile environments where you will be taxed to death, why not go to Abidjan, Accra or Nairobi and do the same investment? Those running deep into Sambisa to set us a business, should simply go to Burkina Faso, Bamako,Dakar or Banjul, Niamey or Ndjamena instead of staying in Zamfara and killed as a political target?

The only Igbos i pity are the ones that are deceived by the fake doctrine "One Nigeria" and have relentlessly continued to hang on to the title of "unwanted developers" in Lagos, Abuja, Kano and Kaduna who have REFUSED to heed the hand writing on the wall. When it finally blows hot as Nigeria will inevitably blow, i would watch them cry from losing everything they worked so hard for and i will have little or no pity. Unless they can invent a vehicle to carry their landed properties.

A fly that enters the grave with a corpse committed suicide out of stupidity and should not blame anybody for it's misfortune - Igbo Proverb.

10 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (Reply)

Nigerian Military Unleashes Full Weaponry Against Boko Haram (pics) / Kano Bomb Blast In Pictures / Lockdown: Canadian Government Gave Us N626k Each, I'm Not Coming Home - Nigerian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.