Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,365 members, 7,780,999 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:14 AM

Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made - Politics (59) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made (129099 Views)

Vendor Shows Ahmed Indimi Photo Of His Wedding To Zahra On The Streets Of Abuja / Children Ran To Greet Wike Who Was Strolling On The Streets .PICS / Discover Westerners Neighbourhoods (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (56) (57) (58) (59) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by horsepower101: 2:33am On Mar 19, 2018
@ cjrane
those igbos that are heavily invested in other parts of Nigeria are the ones that have the potential to sabotage any chance of leaving this shiiithole.

They will choose their properties in Abuja and Lagos over igbo freedom.

I have no doubt that Most igbos will sacrifice their properties for a better future for their children and people. But those tiny minorities of igbos that refuse to see the bigger picture and derail any movement for freedom.

Remember that throughout human history, any oppressed group always have minorities within them that collaborates with the oppressor.

3 Likes

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by jbigdeal: 10:35pm On Apr 24, 2018
iamhorny:
How we role in Onitsha
Nwanne this is amazing...how did we igbos manage to accomplish this even with all the obstacles?
Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by jbigdeal: 6:47pm On Apr 25, 2018
iamhorny:
ONITSHA MULTISTOREY RESIDENTIAL PROPERTY PATTERN IS SECOND TO NONE IN THE WHOLE OF SUBSAHARAN AFRICA
It's funny how so few people know about it. Kudos to ndi Igbo more blessings coming our way. We must unite.
Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by Cjrane2: 2:41am On Aug 22, 2018
horsepower101:
@ cjrane
those igbos that are heavily invested in other parts of Nigeria are the ones that have the potential to sabotage any chance of leaving this shiiithole.

They will choose their properties in Abuja and Lagos over igbo freedom.

I have no doubt that Most igbos will sacrifice their properties for a better future for their children and people. But those tiny minorities of igbos that refuse to see the bigger picture and derail any movement for freedom.

Remember that throughout human history, any oppressed group always have minorities within them that collaborates with the oppressor.

Word!!

2 Likes

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by AmuDimpka: 6:29am On Mar 16, 2020
vivalavida:

oga close ur mouth.Igbo's na waka waka. so your hoods are not hidden. we have seen it all. I did ma Nysc in Ogun state. I have been to ur Abeokuta,ifo,ijebu ode,sagamu,remo,ikenne,ewekoro and they all tell the same story. so much poverty n underdevelopment in the land. the first day I travelled to see my guys in Abeokuta from ifo,my mouth was wide agape. the kind of ancient old dirty buildings that dots Abeokuta once u have left that ilaro junction and proceeded to the state capital was aweful. intact Abeokuta north is poverty infested. Abeokuta south is a bit OK. there is a semblance of modernity in that side. ijebu ode is just an old town dotted with dirty old buildings and rusted brown roof.
so stop listing your region as if they are places we haven't been to. and if u doubt me,I will post a picture of where awolowo was buried. our endurance trek ended at his residence

Post it
Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by vivalavida(m): 8:59am On Mar 16, 2020
AmuDimpka:

Post it

Are you for real?
I should post it?
Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by AmuDimpka: 9:07am On Mar 16, 2020
vivalavida:

Are you for real?
I should post it?
don't
Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by Ruby5: 9:12am On Mar 16, 2020
Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by vivalavida(m): 9:12am On Mar 16, 2020
AmuDimpka:
don't

I for post am now.
Had to go get it from my Facebook. Snapped it ten years ago during nysc
Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by AmuDimpka: 9:31am On Mar 16, 2020
vivalavida:

I for post am now.
Had to go get it from my Facebook. Snapped it ten years ago during nysc
Don't worry bro
Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by Okeikpu(m): 8:25am On Mar 23, 2020
Okeikpu:
Hustling things smiley Ejerem mba Finland..... But echighatagom back. How's ya family
��������
Happy New Year
Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by myobjective: 9:02am On Mar 23, 2020
QuotaSystem:

Lol, so far you have shown us:

2 neighbourhoods in Umuahia

3 streets in Umuahia...come on son you can do better than that. Where's Onitsha? Aba? Abakaliki? grin

Dutse, Katsina, Kano, Bauchi etc loading...

Bros una no dey tire?
Abeg leaves chest beater alone make them dey beat their chest.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (56) (57) (58) (59) (Reply)

Nigerian Military Unleashes Full Weaponry Against Boko Haram (pics) / Kano Bomb Blast In Pictures / Lockdown: Canadian Government Gave Us N626k Each, I'm Not Coming Home - Nigerian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.