Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,317 members, 7,808,068 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:34 AM

Australia Government MSc Scholarship For Nigerians- 3rd Class Can Apply - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Australia Government MSc Scholarship For Nigerians- 3rd Class Can Apply (63499 Views)

Apply To 2018 Commonwealth Shared Msc Scholarship In Selected Uk Universities / FCSC: A Country Where 3rd Class Is Considered Above Msc + Bsc (2.1) / Apply For 2017 Australia Government MSc Scholarship For Nigerians- 2.2 Can Apply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Australia Government MSc Scholarship For Nigerians- 3rd Class Can Apply by ExInferis(m): 7:16am On Sep 05, 2015
jeffobodo:
shout out to all the dullards in the house heres your chance to make something outta your meaningless results.... atleast you still have an edge over our daura cattle rearing presido that has no certificate

I'm a 3rd Class, but im quite confident i can run circles around you in whatever field you studied.

8 Likes

Re: Australia Government MSc Scholarship For Nigerians- 3rd Class Can Apply by davspog2(m): 7:17am On Sep 05, 2015
Why is the first name part of the personal details keeps giving Error? It's not working
Re: Australia Government MSc Scholarship For Nigerians- 3rd Class Can Apply by Debayurr: 7:18am On Sep 05, 2015
I think what's important here is to carve a niche regardless of what grade of certificate u have...If u have a 1st class without anytin relevant doin wit ur life,ur 1st class will just b a reason why people wud mock u....if u have a 3rd class and u can play your cards ryt with divine backing u're also gud to go..All I see important here is getting a life regardless of ur bleeping grade...some ppl have some life issues while in sch which resulted to their poor grades which they had to get over with after sch

Squeeze a dirty 1,000naira note and take out a mint 1,000naira note to the store and tell me its not worth the same value...Just brand yourself and find ur purpose..shikena

PS. I have an uncle who works wit the Nigeria customs with a 3rd class,he is close to a billionaire and living life, yet I have another who's struggling wit a million with a strong 2.1 after working wit a bank for 25yrs..ALL WE ALL NEED REGARDLESS OF YOUR GRADE IS DIVINE GRACE...

11 Likes

Re: Australia Government MSc Scholarship For Nigerians- 3rd Class Can Apply by Nobody: 7:19am On Sep 05, 2015
aderonkedeborah:
sorry is just that we talk sense into any elder that talk carelessly..pls next tym reason n talk lyk a sensible elder.
GO JOR!!
Re: Australia Government MSc Scholarship For Nigerians- 3rd Class Can Apply by midolian(m): 7:20am On Sep 05, 2015
FriedPlantain:
Time to finally put my third class to use. angry
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Australia Government MSc Scholarship For Nigerians- 3rd Class Can Apply by Ayoswit(f): 7:24am On Sep 05, 2015
saintkel:
I tried applying its not working
i wont even apply, i wld rather apply 4 a job.

1 Like

Re: Australia Government MSc Scholarship For Nigerians- 3rd Class Can Apply by favourlove1: 7:27am On Sep 05, 2015
jeffobodo:
shout out to all the dullards in the house heres your chance to make something outta your meaningless results.... atleast you still have an edge over our daura cattle rearing presido that has no certificate
dullards? Is that fair? Check your pride lest you fall. A word is enough for the wise.

5 Likes

Re: Australia Government MSc Scholarship For Nigerians- 3rd Class Can Apply by favourlove1: 7:32am On Sep 05, 2015
fitzmayowa:

Omo see curse ooo...cheesy grin cheesy
dats what you get when come on a forum like this to make unguarded utterance showcasing ur stupidity.

1 Like

Re: Australia Government MSc Scholarship For Nigerians- 3rd Class Can Apply by Ifiegboria(m): 7:42am On Sep 05, 2015
Following...
Re: Australia Government MSc Scholarship For Nigerians- 3rd Class Can Apply by Nobody: 7:44am On Sep 05, 2015
Is this a full scholarship?
Re: Australia Government MSc Scholarship For Nigerians- 3rd Class Can Apply by Nobody: 7:44am On Sep 05, 2015
Physika:

@bolden, after three years experience with discharge cerificate. All things been equal, that should sum up to four (4) years+ after graduation.
Anyone thinking what am thinking?

Oh Lord, may my case not be like this. In Jesus name. Amen!
@emboldened...
Re: Australia Government MSc Scholarship For Nigerians- 3rd Class Can Apply by Beedude(m): 7:56am On Sep 05, 2015
Debayurr:
I think what's important here is to carve a niche regardless of what grade of certificate u have...If u have a 1st class without anytin relevant doin wit ur life,ur 1st class will just b a reason why people wud mock u....if u have a 3rd class and u can play your cards ryt with divine backing u're also gud to go..All I see important here is getting a life regardless of ur bleeping grade...some ppl have some life issues while in sch which resulted to their poor grades which they had to get over with after sch

PS. I have an uncle who works wit the Nigeria customs with a 3rd class,he is close to a billionaire and living life, yet I have another who's struggling wit a million with a strong 2.1 after working wit a bank for 25yrs..ALL WE ALL NEED REGARDLESS OF YOUR GRADE IS DIVINE GRACE...
You nailed it...

3 Likes

Re: Australia Government MSc Scholarship For Nigerians- 3rd Class Can Apply by Nobody: 8:01am On Sep 05, 2015
FriedPlantain:
Time to finally put my third class to use. angry
grin
Re: Australia Government MSc Scholarship For Nigerians- 3rd Class Can Apply by CharLee22: 8:18am On Sep 05, 2015
Re: Australia Government MSc Scholarship For Nigerians- 3rd Class Can Apply by Chamber10(m): 8:25am On Sep 05, 2015
Sending to my contacts asap
Re: Australia Government MSc Scholarship For Nigerians- 3rd Class Can Apply by peleson: 8:34am On Sep 05, 2015
jeffobodo:
Close ur dirty mouth because all 3rd class r not Olodo n dullards. U cannot compare somebody with 3rd class in engineering like elect elect etc with some1 with 2.2 in business admin and some of all these social sciences and art courses ok. I v a friend who was in 3rd class in engineering and left at 400level to continue with economics,he graduated as the best graduating student in that department. I know somebody who was the best in his secondary school,won cowbell mathematics competition on national level but graduated with 3rd class in elect elect yet he is still more brilliant than most 2.1 or even 1st class in some of these other faculties. He takes them tutorials. So when talking about 3rd class, professional courses like Engineering should not come to ur mind ok. I know those guys re good. QED

2 Likes

Re: Australia Government MSc Scholarship For Nigerians- 3rd Class Can Apply by leo1234(m): 8:46am On Sep 05, 2015
Applying .....
Re: Australia Government MSc Scholarship For Nigerians- 3rd Class Can Apply by thexzy(m): 8:54am On Sep 05, 2015
holamiday:
Following

Just a word of encouragement- My uncle had a 3rd class in accounting from ABU. Today he has a company involved in full time civil engineering & dredging. Has Crawler cranes & other equipment. Very successful in that field. Has kids attending uni in The UK. Grade is only on paper.

Cheers!
Tell those moffos who are chanting because they feel they are pure in their ways or they know more than God who created them. Some of them bribed their way to be in that class that they are. And they are here disturbing everyone with their noises. No matter the class you have, your destiny is your destiny. What God has designed you to be that you shall be. Stop looking down on those who have poor grades coz u'll stil work for them someday if u don't take time.

3 Likes

Re: Australia Government MSc Scholarship For Nigerians- 3rd Class Can Apply by Nobody: 9:08am On Sep 05, 2015
Easy guys... let's discuss about the application & courses available... leave those 2:1's & distinction dudes, let them make mouth. Certificates is nothing in Nigeria, its what you got that matters... am 2:1 tho, but av seen empty brain first class students, so am not judging people bout certificates.

Ma waka go apply
Re: Australia Government MSc Scholarship For Nigerians- 3rd Class Can Apply by cnwokike(m): 9:12am On Sep 05, 2015
Ok
Re: Australia Government MSc Scholarship For Nigerians- 3rd Class Can Apply by ceeafuejay(m): 9:22am On Sep 05, 2015
Who else is experiencing this? Is this for real cos it's not working at all.
Re: Australia Government MSc Scholarship For Nigerians- 3rd Class Can Apply by hola106(m): 9:45am On Sep 05, 2015
3rd class is not a crime u guys dnt knw wat really happen before d person fall into dat category dere re some first class dat can't defend dere certificate in public......dere s hope for third class holder
Re: Australia Government MSc Scholarship For Nigerians- 3rd Class Can Apply by sorextee(m): 9:45am On Sep 05, 2015
Thank you sir.. so much sense in this talk..

Debayurr:

Re: Australia Government MSc Scholarship For Nigerians- 3rd Class Can Apply by sorextee(m): 9:52am On Sep 05, 2015
At least, a man without certificate is ruling.. which one is ur father doing?? undecided clear the mucus inside ur brain nigga.. as if 3rd class citizens no get hope.. I know a man that bagged a 1st class in applied maths, but was unemployed for close to 15 yrs.. while another who had 3rd class in accounting works with an oil company.. owns houses here in abj.. all na divine grace, according to one Op above..

jeffobodo:

1 Like

Re: Australia Government MSc Scholarship For Nigerians- 3rd Class Can Apply by saintkel(m): 9:53am On Sep 05, 2015
Ayoswit:
i wont even apply, i wld rather apply 4 a job.
even if u have a 3rd klass?
Re: Australia Government MSc Scholarship For Nigerians- 3rd Class Can Apply by wandeykul(f): 9:57am On Sep 05, 2015
jeffobodo:
U talk as if u are God,its not about grade buh grace cos am sure with the way ur talking guess ur now competing with dangote...Only fools claim to know too much.

1 Like

Re: Australia Government MSc Scholarship For Nigerians- 3rd Class Can Apply by Physika(f): 10:01am On Sep 05, 2015
kosplateau:

@emboldened...

shocked
Are you sure that is the correct word to use?
Will look it up in the dictionary anyways.
Thanks,
Re: Australia Government MSc Scholarship For Nigerians- 3rd Class Can Apply by Tunagee(m): 10:27am On Sep 05, 2015
DMainMan:
From 1st September,
application opens for Australia Awards
Scholarships 2016/2017. There are two
categories of Award: Australian Awards
Scholarships, to undertake higher
degree studies in Australia at Masters
level. And Australia Awards Short
Courses , to undertake short-term,
targeted professional training courses,
in Australia and/or in Africa, in a range
of development-focused sectors.
Priority Fields (varies by African
country)

would the schorlarship give me job?bullshit

1 Like

Re: Australia Government MSc Scholarship For Nigerians- 3rd Class Can Apply by Ayoswit(f): 10:45am On Sep 05, 2015
saintkel:
even if u have a 3rd klass?
fortunately, i didnt graduate wit a 3rd class but i think students dat graduated wit a 3rd class shd embrace ds opportunity cos d labour market hardly employ them.
Re: Australia Government MSc Scholarship For Nigerians- 3rd Class Can Apply by saintkel(m): 10:47am On Sep 05, 2015
Ayoswit:
fortunately, i didnt graduate wit a 3rd class but i think students dat graduated wit a 3rd class shd embrace ds opportunity cos d labour market hardly employ them.
Alrite miss
Re: Australia Government MSc Scholarship For Nigerians- 3rd Class Can Apply by crackhouse(m): 11:05am On Sep 05, 2015
I don't have third class but i want to apply because that australian cert is very important to me even though i have already gotten my masters.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Diamond Bank 2014 Recruitment. / Apply For 2016 AGIP Oil And Gas Msc Foreign And Local Scholarship For Nigerians / WAEC Recruitment 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.