Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,340 members, 7,808,202 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:35 AM

How A Mammi Water Almost Ruined A UNILAG Student - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How A Mammi Water Almost Ruined A UNILAG Student (68750 Views)

21 Signs You Have Mammi Water {water Spirit} / Nasa's Rover Spots Crucifix, Ruined Church On Mars / Story: How Witchcraft Has Ruined Our Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

How A Mammi Water Almost Ruined A UNILAG Student by mowah: 8:23pm On Sep 04, 2015
Well, as we all know, not all that glitters is Gold, here is a Testimony of a unilag student named David, surname withheld at an MFM church.

David is a 400L student of unilag and has been attending MFM youth church since he gained admission in 2011. He was a very active church member until sometimes in November 2014, it was getting close to the exam period at unilag and David decided to study at his favorite destination in campus which is the Lagoon front.

While reading in front of the peaceful water, he meet a very beautiful dark Lady crying, he felt sorry for her and decided to walk up to her. He later asked her why she was crying and she told him all that happened that her boyfriend dumped her. David as a Christian gave her some words of encouragement, preached to her and consoled her. They became friends, more interesting, he has fallen in love for the first time in his life. Unluckily for him a mammy water.

After their exams they became much closer and by february 14 2015. They became lovers. As the relationship grew the young Lady began to demand for sex but David was reluctant until one day he decided to forgo his church program to go out with the young Lady. He was drunk that night and had sex with the lady, you know what it means to sleep with a yemoja, David life changed, he started having sex with her more frequently, he never went to church, he started smoking, his friends started to notice his change and started advising him but he wouldnt listen.

Until July 2015. David fell ill. He went from one Hospital to another but they couldnt diagnose the cause of his illness. Until he started seeing the girl in his dreams he then went to the church for Prayers. The pastor Later told him to confess his deeds which he later did. He later realised she was from the marine world and had ruined his destiny. After seven days of Prayers he finally became delivered. I'm wondering what could have happened to the girl as David shared his Testimony on sunday. This story of David is lesson to us, Pray while choosing your girlfriend before she ruins you.

106 Likes 15 Shares

Re: How A Mammi Water Almost Ruined A UNILAG Student by bluaero(m): 8:26pm On Sep 04, 2015
undecided

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How A Mammi Water Almost Ruined A UNILAG Student by Captainswag225(m): 8:27pm On Sep 04, 2015
mowah:
Well, as we all know, not all that glitters is Gold, here is a Testimony of a unilag student named David, surname withheld at an MFM church.
David is a 400L student of unilag and has been attending MFM youth church since he gained admission in 2011. He was a very active church member until sometimes in November 2014, it was getting close to the exam period at unilag and David decided to study at his favorite destination in campus which is the Lagoon front, while reading in front of the peaceful water, he meet a very beautiful dark Lady crying, he felt sorry for her and decided to walk up to her. He later asked her why she was crying and she told him all that happened that her boyfriend dumped her. David as a Christian gave her some words of encouragement, preached to her and consoled her. They became friends, more interesting, he has fallen in love for the first time in his life. Unluckily for him a mammy water After their exams they became much closer and by february 14 2015. They became lovers. As the relationship grew the young Lady became to demand for sex but David was reluctant until one day he decided to forgo his church program to go out with the young Lady. He was drunk that night and had sex with the lady, you know what it means to sleep with a yemoja, David life changed, he started having sex with her more frequently, he never went to church, he started smoking, his friends started to notice his change and started advising him but he wouldnt listen. Until July 2015. David fell ill. He went from one Hospital to another but they couldnt diagnose the cause of his illness. Until he started seeing the girl in his dreams he then went to the church for Prayers. The pastor Later told him to confess his deeds which he later did. He later realised she was from the marine world and had ruined his destiny. After seven days of Prayers he finally became delivered. I'm wondering what could have happened to the girl as David shared his Testimony on sunday. This story of David is lesson to us, Pray while choosing your girlfriend before she ruins you
interesting fiction. Welldone o.p

258 Likes 13 Shares

Re: How A Mammi Water Almost Ruined A UNILAG Student by Cutehector(m): 8:27pm On Sep 04, 2015
Fiction

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: How A Mammi Water Almost Ruined A UNILAG Student by igwedaboss(m): 8:27pm On Sep 04, 2015
I dey suspect OP.

Will just leave this here. See what others will say

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: How A Mammi Water Almost Ruined A UNILAG Student by delishpot: 8:27pm On Sep 04, 2015
Ok
Re: How A Mammi Water Almost Ruined A UNILAG Student by czarr(m): 8:31pm On Sep 04, 2015
Abeg I dey find mammy water girlfriend.

And I don't think d girl is from d marine world.
David just started enjoy the wild side of life,
Plus sex is fun...

116 Likes 9 Shares

Re: How A Mammi Water Almost Ruined A UNILAG Student by IamLEGEND1: 8:31pm On Sep 04, 2015
wen will diz ìdiots stop blaming there itchy dìcks on mami water?

if u want to bcome a sharp shooter,at least have the balls to accept that it will probably all blow in ur face one day.

i hit and run all the time,and if i was to die of AIDs today,i aint gonna blame no one....

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How A Mammi Water Almost Ruined A UNILAG Student by legendboy(m): 8:32pm On Sep 04, 2015
Who get two pen?

18 Likes

Re: How A Mammi Water Almost Ruined A UNILAG Student by donjon: 8:38pm On Sep 04, 2015
u go manage green bicu go manage green bicu go manage green bic?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How A Mammi Water Almost Ruined A UNILAG Student by Nobody: 8:41pm On Sep 04, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
wen will diz ìdiots stop blaming there itchy dìcks on mami water?

if u want to bcome a sharp shooter,at least have the balls to accept that it will probably all blow in ur face one day.

i hit and run all the time,and if i was to die of AIDs today,i aint gonna blame no one....

*claps*
grin

11 Likes

Re: How A Mammi Water Almost Ruined A UNILAG Student by Ariani: 8:43pm On Sep 04, 2015
op wat of papi water mtchewww nonsense

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How A Mammi Water Almost Ruined A UNILAG Student by IamLEGEND1: 8:53pm On Sep 04, 2015
MrsPhyno:
*claps*
but that last line tho.... ewooo grin
1st lady mi........
u want make i get heart attack ni?
u just vanish like dat.....
and no mind my comments, na play grin
Re: How A Mammi Water Almost Ruined A UNILAG Student by cooljoe(m): 8:53pm On Sep 04, 2015
MrsPhyno:
*claps* grin
if u b mamiwater, I'd gladly drown in ur sea

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: How A Mammi Water Almost Ruined A UNILAG Student by Nobody: 8:56pm On Sep 04, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

1st lady mi........

u want make i get heart attack ni?

u just vanish like dat.....

and no mind my comments, na play grin
I always quote you first

You're so annoying grin
Re: How A Mammi Water Almost Ruined A UNILAG Student by IamLEGEND1: 9:05pm On Sep 04, 2015
MrsPhyno:

I always quote you first

You're so annoying grin

i heard that the sage advice of the 21st century is "Never argue with a woman"......

so e no matter wetin i do or i no do......i'm sori luv,imma make it up to u.

100 mentions,coming up.

how u been dey?

u go enter blackhole ni?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How A Mammi Water Almost Ruined A UNILAG Student by IamLEGEND1: 9:06pm On Sep 04, 2015
cooljoe:
if u b mamiwater, I'd gladly drown in ur sea

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: How A Mammi Water Almost Ruined A UNILAG Student by Nobody: 9:33pm On Sep 04, 2015
Story of Chike and the River undecided

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: How A Mammi Water Almost Ruined A UNILAG Student by Nobody: 9:43pm On Sep 04, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

i heard that the sage advice of the 21st century is "Never argue with a woman"......

so e no matter wetin i do or i no do......i'm sori luv,imma make it up to u.

100 mentions,coming up.

how u been dey?

u go enter blackhole ni?
lol stop that jare u know I dont like those kinda statements
argue with me if u want tongue

i busy small sha.... na school tinz so i no fit complain its jus part of life i guess
missed you o grin

the annoying thing about you is that I was asking everyone if they missed me and na only you I say that 'i missed you' and u no fit notice am tongue grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How A Mammi Water Almost Ruined A UNILAG Student by Nobody: 9:52pm On Sep 04, 2015
This post just make my prick stand

10 Likes

Re: How A Mammi Water Almost Ruined A UNILAG Student by IamLEGEND1: 9:55pm On Sep 04, 2015
MrsPhyno:

lol stop that jare u know I dont like those kinda statements
argue with me if u want tongue

i busy small sha.... na school tinz so i no fit complain its jus part of life i guess
missed you o grin

the annoying thing about you is that I was asking everyone if they missed me and na only you I say that 'i missed you' and u no fit notice am tongue grin

well,i can not be held responsible for anything i post here after 8pm (9ja time)......

but i did miss u like die eh.....wen the worst case scenario dawned on me,i nearly had a seizure...

i just couldnt handle the thought of mah luv quitting NL permanently.....

oh and as for ur invitation for an argument,that endeavour is futile.....as every guy with half a brain knows.....Women no dey ever surrender.

4 Likes

Re: How A Mammi Water Almost Ruined A UNILAG Student by futurerex: 9:59pm On Sep 04, 2015
Please connect me with the girl

2 Likes

Re: How A Mammi Water Almost Ruined A UNILAG Student by donholy28(m): 10:11pm On Sep 04, 2015
Na u ruin urself... who force u to fvck am?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How A Mammi Water Almost Ruined A UNILAG Student by Nobody: 10:17pm On Sep 04, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

well,i can not be held responsible for anything i post here after 8pm (9ja time)......

but i did miss u like die eh.....wen the worst case scenario dawned on me,i nearly had a seizure...

i just couldnt handle the thought of mah luv quitting NL permanently.....

oh and as for ur invitation for an argument,that endeavour is futile.....as every guy with half a brain knows.....Women no dey ever surrender.
good. grin

its not like we never surrender its just dat we are always right and guys are s.tupid (no offense) so we gots prove our points to dem grin
Re: How A Mammi Water Almost Ruined A UNILAG Student by IamLEGEND1: 10:25pm On Sep 04, 2015
MrsPhyno:

good. grin

its not like we never surrender its just dat we are always right and guys are s.tupid (no offense) so we gots prove our points to dem grin

and so the argument begins ......

we all know most girls are are walking around with nothing but dead brain cells.......dem go dey form Rambo but as soon as dem sight guy(even old men) with money,every trace of common sense go just komot from their body...

but u are one one of a kind,u get d brain to support d body and face....

i will aerially intercept a fatally explosive device for thee

i hope u know that?

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How A Mammi Water Almost Ruined A UNILAG Student by Nobody: 10:34pm On Sep 04, 2015
mowah:
David is a 400L student of unilag and has been attending MFM youth church since he gained admission in 2011. He was a very active church member until sometimes in November 2014, it was getting close to the exam period at unilag and David decided to study at his favorite destination in campus which is the Lagoon front, while reading in front of the peaceful water, he meet a very beautiful dark Lady crying, he felt sorry for her and decided to walk up to her. He later asked her why she was crying and she told him all that happened that her boyfriend dumped her. David as a Christian gave her some words of encouragement, preached to her and consoled her. They became friends, more interesting, he has fallen in love for the first time in his life. Unluckily for him a mammy water After their exams they became much closer and by february 14 2015. They became lovers. As the relationship grew the young Lady became to demand for sex but David was reluctant until one day he decided to forgo his church program to go out with the young Lady. He was drunk that night and had sex with the lady, you know what it means to sleep with a yemoja, David life changed, he started having sex with her more frequently, he never went to church, he started smoking, his friends started to notice his change and started advising him but he wouldnt listen. Until July 2015. David fell ill. He went from one Hospital to another but they couldnt diagnose the cause of his illness. Until he started seeing the girl in his dreams he then went to the church for Prayers. The pastor Later told him to confess his deeds which he later did. He later realised she was from the marine world and had ruined his destiny. After seven days of Prayers he finally became delivered. I'm wondering what could have happened to the girl as David shared his Testimony on sunday. This story of David is lesson to us, Pray while choosing your girlfriend before she ruins you

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How A Mammi Water Almost Ruined A UNILAG Student by japhmanuel: 10:52pm On Sep 04, 2015
Even if its fiction, u guys should still be careful...jst sayin

4 Likes

Re: How A Mammi Water Almost Ruined A UNILAG Student by YBMB(m): 11:08pm On Sep 04, 2015
mowah:
AM STILL SINGLE BIKO.. AM EVEN SCARED TO APPROACH ANY GURL.

1 Like

Re: How A Mammi Water Almost Ruined A UNILAG Student by boman2014: 11:15pm On Sep 04, 2015
undecided
that your friend smoke before him gives his testimony

metchewww

maami water kor... paapi water ni....

1 Like

Re: How A Mammi Water Almost Ruined A UNILAG Student by Sharon6(f): 12:42am On Sep 05, 2015
Story Story..... Story!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How A Mammi Water Almost Ruined A UNILAG Student by tohpahz(f): 2:56am On Sep 05, 2015
He started sinning before he met d mammy water na..

He left church to.go out with her and got drunk.. so he drinks.. hmmmmmm

2 Likes

Re: How A Mammi Water Almost Ruined A UNILAG Student by Cutehector(m): 5:37am On Sep 05, 2015
tohpahz:
He started sinning before he met d mammy water na..

He left church to.go out with her and got drunk.. so he drinks.. hmmmmmm
fine gerl goodmorning

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pastor Runcie Mike Dies Hours After Preaching At A Burial / Two Arrested By SSS At COZA / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: It's Not Trump That They Hate, It's You, The Christians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.