Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,905 members, 7,802,935 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:14 AM

Computer And Video Games In Nigeria - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Computer And Video Games In Nigeria (2108 Views)

Why Do Females Hate Video Games? / The Best Low Pc Games For Old Computer And Laptop / Cool Video Games We Played In The 90's!!! Add Yours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Computer And Video Games In Nigeria by abrakad: 10:11pm On Apr 03, 2009
Hello everyone

I am new to the forum.

I am trying to find out from users of the forum what the computer and video games industry is like in Nigeria. Is it growing and are most of the games genuine ones or Chinese fakes. The reason for my question is that a well known games retailer is looking to establish in Africa and as usual everyone seems to look t South Africa, but I am trying to convince them that Nigeria is a better option because of the larger population and the fact that many Nigerians are becoming more affluent and more into leisure, or am I wrong?
Re: Computer And Video Games In Nigeria by oluwafemi113(m): 7:16am On Apr 06, 2009
you are welcome grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Computer And Video Games In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jun 11, 2009
yo dude call me lets work hand in hand on that i know the region quite well n i can tell u wateva u need to know about the gaming industry in nigeria ( if theres any ) reply this so i can put up my phone number n email address
Re: Computer And Video Games In Nigeria by manoefizi(m): 6:03pm On Dec 31, 2012
you can contact me for that information......................I love playing and making video games and I am thinking of going into that immediately I leave school. It's a profitable industry and I think it will thrive well in 9ja considering the population and the rate at which the movie and music industry is going
Re: Computer And Video Games In Nigeria by ik2benjamin: 6:25pm On Aug 04, 2014
here is the site
http://www.alabagames.com.ng/
you can rent all kinds of games at the best prices in Nigeria and more over they can ship nationwide to you, once you can pick the games from a nearby Itc park , you are good to go.
Your can buy buy new / used ps3,ps4,xbox360,xbox 1 ,ps-vita from them, try them today

http://www.alabagames.com.ng/,,,,,nationwide game rental now available

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

PES 14 Is Better Than FIFA 14 ( From A Fifa Fan) / Xbox 360 Red Ring Of Death Cure / How Do I Patch Dream League Soccer 2017 Successfully

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.