Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,905 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:53 AM

Anybody On Nairaland Living In Odogbolu, Ogun State? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Anybody On Nairaland Living In Odogbolu, Ogun State? (1225 Views)

Terrible Accident Along Potiskum Road. Anybody Knows The Victims?(photos) / Images That Perfectly Describe Living In Abuja!!!! / ''Don't Browse Here' Written In A Taxi In Ogun State (PICS ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anybody On Nairaland Living In Odogbolu, Ogun State? by danies1941(m): 9:01pm On Sep 04, 2015
Anybody on Nairaland living in Odogbolu, Ogun State? Please contact me-I have a small job for you with some pay.
Re: Anybody On Nairaland Living In Odogbolu, Ogun State? by spiralwedge(m): 2:13pm On Sep 26, 2015
danies1941, what's the nature?

1 Like

Re: Anybody On Nairaland Living In Odogbolu, Ogun State? by danies1941(m): 8:25am On Apr 18, 2016
spiralwedge:
danies1941, what's the nature?

Sorry. Just saw your reply. Trying to trace a family in Odogbolu for a friend
Re: Anybody On Nairaland Living In Odogbolu, Ogun State? by spiralwedge(m): 5:18pm On Apr 18, 2016
danies1941:

Sorry. Just saw your reply. Trying to trace a family in Odogbolu for a friend

Not sure that email ad still works. Please post your request here.
Re: Anybody On Nairaland Living In Odogbolu, Ogun State? by danies1941(m): 9:18pm On Apr 18, 2016
spiralwedge:

Not sure that email ad still works. Please post your request here.

Trying to connect with the Akinyemi family. Their mother was a Pastor of a Church in Odogbolu. Father was a local government official. 3 of the kids-Bimbo, Femi and Tosin went to Mayflower School in Ikenne. They also had a house in Shagam. This was back in 1993.

A friend of theirs has been trying to connect with them for years.
Re: Anybody On Nairaland Living In Odogbolu, Ogun State? by spiralwedge(m): 10:24pm On Apr 18, 2016
danies1941:

Trying to connect with the Akinyemi family. Their mother was a Pastor of a Church in Odogbolu. Father was a local government official. 3 of the kids-Bimbo, Femi and Tosin went to Mayflower School in Ikenne. They also had a house in Shagam. This was back in 1993.

A friend of theirs has been trying to connect with them for years.

Ok. I don't know them, but i will do my findings. It would have helped if you had mentioned their quarters and area. But nonetheless, I'm sure anyone reading this with a clue will link you up. Good luck
Re: Anybody On Nairaland Living In Odogbolu, Ogun State? by danies1941(m): 2:43pm On Apr 19, 2016
spiralwedge:

Ok. I don't know them, but i will do my findings. It would have helped if you had mentioned their quarters and area. But nonetheless, I'm sure anyone reading this with a clue will link you up. Good luck

Thanks dont -remember-but I think the house is at the other end of town-closer to the expressway from Ijebu-Ode
Re: Anybody On Nairaland Living In Odogbolu, Ogun State? by spiralwedge(m): 5:45pm On Apr 20, 2016
danies1941:

Thanks dont -remember-but I think the house is at the other end of town-closer to the expressway from Ijebu-Ode

I have found both Oluwatosin and Femi. T is in Lagos, while F is in London. Still working on Bimbo.

You will get other info and contact details after payment. *excited*
Re: Anybody On Nairaland Living In Odogbolu, Ogun State? by danies1941(m): 6:57pm On Apr 20, 2016
spiralwedge:

I have found both Oluwatosin and Femi. T is in Lagos, while F is in London. Still working on Bimbo.

You will get other info and contact details after payment. *excited*

You are the man bro! I just texted my friend.
PM me through the Nairaland link-so we can email and you can send your account number.
I will send something to you and as soon as my guy is able to contact them-trust me -he will reward you bountifully!
Re: Anybody On Nairaland Living In Odogbolu, Ogun State? by spiralwedge(m): 6:17pm On Apr 21, 2016
Lost
Re: Anybody On Nairaland Living In Odogbolu, Ogun State? by danies1941(m): 7:33am On Apr 26, 2016
spiralwedge:

Contact via samnuela@gmail.com

Email on pm doesn't work.

Bro-I mailed you on Friday-havnt gotten your reply yet.

Its urgent o!
Re: Anybody On Nairaland Living In Odogbolu, Ogun State? by spiralwedge(m): 4:09pm On Apr 26, 2016
danies1941:

Bro-I mailed you on Friday-havnt gotten your reply yet.
Its urgent o!
Been checking... Nothing. Look at the email ad very well and resend.

(1) (Reply)

You Need To See The New Deadly Marketing Strategy Of Nigerian Vulcanizers / Akwa Ibom Transport Bus Is On Burning Along Calabar-Itu Road(photos) / 15 Top Recruitment Agencies In United Kingdom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.