Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,363 members, 7,808,268 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:37 AM

Where Is Waec Office Located In Ikorodu - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Where Is Waec Office Located In Ikorodu (19637 Views)

Why Is Waec Failing Chemistry / How much Is WAEC 2017 GCE Registration? / Samuel Nder Is WAEC Best Candidate With 9 Distinctions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Is Waec Office Located In Ikorodu by whyse(m): 9:23pm On Sep 04, 2015
Pls nairalanders, I need the address of waec in ikorodu# anyone with the actual location pls# thank u all
Re: Where Is Waec Office Located In Ikorodu by Yinbanjonic(m): 9:51pm On Sep 04, 2015
whyse:
Pls nairalanders, I need the address of waec in ikorodu# anyone with the actual location pls# thank u all
there is one in Ebute ikorodu along igbogbo road
Re: Where Is Waec Office Located In Ikorodu by Donemmy(m): 9:54pm On Sep 04, 2015
If ur coming frm Lagos, drop@ Ogolonto n board a bike to WAEC office
Re: Where Is Waec Office Located In Ikorodu by whyse(m): 11:35pm On Sep 04, 2015
Donemmy:
Aiit#tanks# really appreciate God bless#stay at ikd tho
Re: Where Is Waec Office Located In Ikorodu by ada2604(f): 3:19am On Jan 05, 2016
Donemmy:
dz description isn't helpful enof from those coming from surulere, kindly shed more light plz
Re: Where Is Waec Office Located In Ikorodu by ada2604(f): 3:22am On Jan 05, 2016
whyse:
plz sir if u can help me out with da direction from surulere nd any vital info u feel might be handy to others that u got to know bout wen u visited them for certificate collection, plzzzz tnx alot
Re: Where Is Waec Office Located In Ikorodu by coolbatty: 9:35pm On Apr 30, 2016
For the benefits of those who might need this information...
If you r coming from outside Ikorodu, find ur way to ketu. When you get to ketu, ask for where u can get a bus going to Igbogbo. Then tell the driver u will alight @ Waec office.

*Make sure u get thr bfore 9am, otherwise u MAY be asked to come back the following day.

*Go along with #3,550.

*A copy of your nov/dec waec (i.e GCE) print out.

*A passport photograph

Dats all.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Is Waec Office Located In Ikorodu by Morenikeji090(m): 10:55am On Oct 16, 2017
coolbatty:
For the benefits of those who might need this information...
If you r coming from outside Ikorodu, find ur way to ketu. When you get to ketu, ask for where u can get a bus going to Igbogbo. Then tell the driver u will alight @ Waec office.

*Make sure u get thr bfore 9am, otherwise u MAY be asked to come back the following day.

*Go along with #3,550.

*A copy of your nov/dec waec (i.e GCE) print out.

*A passport photograph

Dats all.
please would they give me my certificate that same day
Re: Where Is Waec Office Located In Ikorodu by coolbatty: 1:02pm On Oct 22, 2017
Morenikeji090:
please would they give me my certificate that same day
Yes. Hopefully.

1 Like

Re: Where Is Waec Office Located In Ikorodu by mhizpinky(f): 12:39am On Jun 21, 2018
For the benefit of others, the payments now range from 3550 to 23550.
0-5 years 3550
6-10 years 8550
Like that upward.
Get to the office by 8:00am, registration closes by 11:00am, and payments end by 2:00pm. Issuance of certificate starts few minute after end of payment till 3:00 pm I think.
Re: Where Is Waec Office Located In Ikorodu by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jul 01, 2019
mhizpinky:
For the benefit of others, the payments now range from 3550 to 23550.
0-5 years 3550
6-10 years 8550
Like that upward.
Get to the office by 8:00am, registration closes by 11:00am, and payments end by 2:00pm. Issuance of certificate starts few minute after end of payment till 3:00 pm I think.
is it still located at igbogbo?
Re: Where Is Waec Office Located In Ikorodu by Papiik: 7:57pm On Jul 01, 2019
STUDENTS WHO ARE WRITING 2019 GCE SHOULD FOLLOW THIS LINK, FOR ALL GCE SUBJECTS SOLUTIONS,EXPO AND PERSONAL ASSISTANCE BY MR KEN WAEC SOLUTION ROOM

Follow this link to join my WhatsApp group: https:///CY09SUn6VHlDFBzsTkNJW9
CHAT ME UP ON WHATSAPP : 08171199342

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where Is Waec Office Located In Ikorodu by Ola247360(m): 6:31pm On Jul 06, 2019
BabaOwen:
is it still located at igbogbo?

yes, I was there this week too.... I paid 8550 too

tips: be there by 8:00 am an by 2:00 pm you can leave with the cert.

Direction: when I got to ketu by 7:00 am, the bus going to Igbogbo refuse to full, then I came down and board a bus going to ogolonto, then from there you will see mini bus going to Igbogbo again....I dropped on the way exactly in front of waec office....just tell the driver.

God bless Nigeria
Re: Where Is Waec Office Located In Ikorodu by VERGER55: 6:37am On Jul 29, 2019
2018 GCE original result can it be out now
Re: Where Is Waec Office Located In Ikorodu by Arisukuni: 5:00pm On Aug 22, 2019
Ola247360:

yes, I was there this week too.... I paid 8550 too

tips: be there by 8:00 am an by 2:00 pm you can leave with the cert.

Direction: when I got to ketu by 7:00 am, the bus going to Igbogbo refuse to full, then I came down and board a bus going to ogolonto, then from there you will see mini bus going to Igbogbo again....I dropped on the way exactly in front of waec office....just tell the driver.

God bless Nigeria

Please kindly help me with the direction. I will be going to WAEC office at Ikorodu from Abeokuta. I don't know ikorodu at all. If I board Ikorodu bus from Abeokuta where will drop?

Also, my GCE was in 2017. Please how much will I pay and what document do I take along. Can I also get the certificate from WAEC office at along Yabatech, though my GCE centre was EPE. I await your response. Thanks
Re: Where Is Waec Office Located In Ikorodu by Camash002: 9:29am On Jan 06, 2022
Thanks… Got rit directions from the descriptions

(1) (Reply)

10 Reasons Why You Should Be A UNILAG Student(+gif) / Secret On How To Check Your Laspotech Admission Status / 8 Characteristics Display By Carry- Over Students In Nigeria Campus- ThemiDhayor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.