Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,035 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:51 AM

Photo: This Power Generator Seller Has Started Seeing The Effect Of 'change' - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Photo: This Power Generator Seller Has Started Seeing The Effect Of 'change' (65073 Views)

Checkout This Guys Five Star Open Air Room.effect Of WEED. / When Mai Shayi (tea Seller) Has Phd / Photo: This Bus Finds Itself Here Because The Driver Was Following Google Map (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo: This Power Generator Seller Has Started Seeing The Effect Of 'change' by ThisisBuhari: 9:30pm On Sep 04, 2015
Change has come bro, u better wake up and change ur business

249 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Photo: This Power Generator Seller Has Started Seeing The Effect Of 'change' by makzeze: 9:32pm On Sep 04, 2015
grin grin grin

Sai Buhari and Osinbajo

Up NEPA!

169 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Photo: This Power Generator Seller Has Started Seeing The Effect Of 'change' by mmafhew(m): 9:32pm On Sep 04, 2015
Ftc. Bad market.

#mmafhewcheesy

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo: This Power Generator Seller Has Started Seeing The Effect Of 'change' by Mologi(m): 9:33pm On Sep 04, 2015
grin

1 Like

Re: Photo: This Power Generator Seller Has Started Seeing The Effect Of 'change' by Mologi(m): 9:33pm On Sep 04, 2015
Body no be wood....Buhari should be working while he continue to sleep

11 Likes

Re: Photo: This Power Generator Seller Has Started Seeing The Effect Of 'change' by Nobody: 9:34pm On Sep 04, 2015
He he he.... Yeye pipus grin this is the time for
small scale businesses and other mega industries that depend on electricity to thrive and grow.

Que Sera Sera...

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo: This Power Generator Seller Has Started Seeing The Effect Of 'change' by midolian(m): 9:34pm On Sep 04, 2015
Hahahhaha...As light don dey now, nobody gree buy generator. Na sleep sure pass cheesy cheesy

Sai Buhari! cheesy

69 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo: This Power Generator Seller Has Started Seeing The Effect Of 'change' by NgeneUkwenu(f): 9:35pm On Sep 04, 2015
Very soon, Oliseh Metuh, Peter Fayose and all the wailing wailers will sleep like the generator seller!

[size=14pt]Buhari Till Nigeria Divides...[/size]

196 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Photo: This Power Generator Seller Has Started Seeing The Effect Of 'change' by Nobody: 9:36pm On Sep 04, 2015
Lol
Re: Photo: This Power Generator Seller Has Started Seeing The Effect Of 'change' by donholy28(m): 9:36pm On Sep 04, 2015
Make he closed down d business and start selling ice block...light dey everywhere

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photo: This Power Generator Seller Has Started Seeing The Effect Of 'change' by idolda: 9:38pm On Sep 04, 2015
I love my country people die,we gat very good sense of humor.

15 Likes

Re: Photo: This Power Generator Seller Has Started Seeing The Effect Of 'change' by Nobody: 9:38pm On Sep 04, 2015
Lmao. I swear, light don improve for IB welli well.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo: This Power Generator Seller Has Started Seeing The Effect Of 'change' by Nobody: 9:40pm On Sep 04, 2015
Lwfm
Re: Photo: This Power Generator Seller Has Started Seeing The Effect Of 'change' by Nobody: 9:44pm On Sep 04, 2015
Lol, if this one dey nairaland, im wailing go pass Chukwudi44 own

58 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo: This Power Generator Seller Has Started Seeing The Effect Of 'change' by emekamn(m): 9:45pm On Sep 04, 2015
Chai! bad market! ! lmao

3 Likes

Re: Photo: This Power Generator Seller Has Started Seeing The Effect Of 'change' by onomeasike: 9:47pm On Sep 04, 2015
He should change to selling power surge protectors for home and industrial devices

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo: This Power Generator Seller Has Started Seeing The Effect Of 'change' by ORACLE1975(m): 9:48pm On Sep 04, 2015
wind of change do blow him brain to sleep

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo: This Power Generator Seller Has Started Seeing The Effect Of 'change' by dulux07(m): 9:48pm On Sep 04, 2015
Eeyah..
Re: Photo: This Power Generator Seller Has Started Seeing The Effect Of 'change' by emekamn(m): 9:49pm On Sep 04, 2015
the guy go swear for Buhari...."Baba you spoil market for me yet you no appoint my igbo brothers, God go ***** you"

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo: This Power Generator Seller Has Started Seeing The Effect Of 'change' by Rexsul: 9:53pm On Sep 04, 2015
"In mama piss voice" i'm nt bus conductor dat ask 4 change.....i hail ol da wailing wailers in da house

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photo: This Power Generator Seller Has Started Seeing The Effect Of 'change' by olapluto(m): 9:56pm On Sep 04, 2015
Is he related to the late Ikemba Ojukwu? The semblance is striking.

9 Likes

Re: Photo: This Power Generator Seller Has Started Seeing The Effect Of 'change' by lilmizwierd(f): 10:00pm On Sep 04, 2015
the way phed keeps light this days is alarming 24hours 18 hours with the romantic bill of #1600
My generator is about to hit olx and

60 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo: This Power Generator Seller Has Started Seeing The Effect Of 'change' by SaiBuharii: 10:03pm On Sep 04, 2015
SaiBaba

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo: This Power Generator Seller Has Started Seeing The Effect Of 'change' by Sunofgod(m): 10:04pm On Sep 04, 2015
ok
Re: Photo: This Power Generator Seller Has Started Seeing The Effect Of 'change' by veekid(m): 10:04pm On Sep 04, 2015
lol
Re: Photo: This Power Generator Seller Has Started Seeing The Effect Of 'change' by tiamiyukunle69(m): 10:04pm On Sep 04, 2015
No be small thing. Porting to another business na him sure pass now

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo: This Power Generator Seller Has Started Seeing The Effect Of 'change' by cana882(m): 10:05pm On Sep 04, 2015
God. Bless. GMB

4 Likes

Re: Photo: This Power Generator Seller Has Started Seeing The Effect Of 'change' by gurunlocker: 10:05pm On Sep 04, 2015
change in what? I don't gerrit

4 Likes

Re: Photo: This Power Generator Seller Has Started Seeing The Effect Of 'change' by Northocracy1: 10:05pm On Sep 04, 2015
Total Northernization is the way! Nigeria must have a similar ideology, Nigeria must speak with one voice, Nigeria must be homogenous, Nigeria must be Northernize! Northernization is not equal to Islamization, Northernization is not equal to Hausa- Fulani. Northernization is for anyone, Any tribes, Everyone who wants to cooperate with the strongest power in Africa, It is a balance between the West (Britain/America) and the Middle East powers(Saudi Arabia/Iran). You can't win against Northernization, Rather than fighting against it fight for your stake and benefit in it. Just like what the Western powers are doing in the Iranian deal, and what Black Americans did in America. There are tired of fighting against it, they rather seek to benefit from it.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo: This Power Generator Seller Has Started Seeing The Effect Of 'change' by Beesluv: 10:05pm On Sep 04, 2015
up change
Re: Photo: This Power Generator Seller Has Started Seeing The Effect Of 'change' by countsparrow: 10:05pm On Sep 04, 2015
A P C... CHANGIIIIIIII............

3 Likes

Re: Photo: This Power Generator Seller Has Started Seeing The Effect Of 'change' by fejikudz(m): 10:06pm On Sep 04, 2015
d

1 Like 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

First Time I Experienced My Village People Following Me / "See What Happens When A Baby Born Abroad Arrives Nigeria For The First Time". / Hungry Man "Faints" In Front Of Tastee Fried Chicken Outlet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.