Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,908 members, 7,802,954 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:09 AM

Student Nabbed For Giving Colleague Cake Laced With Indian Hemp - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Student Nabbed For Giving Colleague Cake Laced With Indian Hemp (33005 Views)

Man Mixes Co-worker’s Rice With Indian Hemp, Rapes Her / 300-level UNIOSUN Student Nabbed Over Alleged Possession Of Gun, Cutlasses / Nigerian Man Arrested In India With Indian Hemp. Police Can't Unlock His Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Student Nabbed For Giving Colleague Cake Laced With Indian Hemp by April4th(m): 11:01pm On Sep 04, 2015
Some space cake things grin grin grin
Re: Student Nabbed For Giving Colleague Cake Laced With Indian Hemp by Iamthoney(m): 11:01pm On Sep 04, 2015
klem93:
Lol... and the ebina took it also right?
The word ebina got me laughing
Re: Student Nabbed For Giving Colleague Cake Laced With Indian Hemp by TopGee: 11:02pm On Sep 04, 2015
Who knows, another Late Cynthia's case had been averted. Watch the kind of people you go out with.

2 Likes

Re: Student Nabbed For Giving Colleague Cake Laced With Indian Hemp by cactuscee(m): 11:05pm On Sep 04, 2015
Freemanan:
The Police in Delta have arrested a male undergraduate of Delta State University, Abraka for allegedly giving a female student cake laced with Indian hemp. Police spokesperson, DSP Celestina Kalu said in a statement issued to newsmen on Friday in Asaba, that after eating the cake, the victim started behaving abnormally and was admitted in a hospital for treatment.
She said that a male student from the University reported to the police in Abraka on Sept. 2 that Bassey Aniekan, a student of the university gave the cake to the female student, aged 17.
She said that during interrogation, Bassey confessed that he added Indian hemp to the ingredients used in baking the cake. “The suspect admitted to have used Indian hemp to bake the cake which he gave the victim; we are still investigating the matter,” Kalu said.

Cc lalasticlala

Investigating my foot.
This is clearly a close case. The guy tried to drug the poor gal in order to carry out his evil plan.
He is guilty of two counts crimes:illegal use of dangerious drug and attempt to rape.
Oya nack the idiot 21 years with hard labor in kirikiri.

2 Likes

Re: Student Nabbed For Giving Colleague Cake Laced With Indian Hemp by Iamthoney(m): 11:09pm On Sep 04, 2015
I love such cakes...they are my favy[b]I love such cakes...they are my favy[/b]I love such cakes...they are my favy

2 Likes

Re: Student Nabbed For Giving Colleague Cake Laced With Indian Hemp by Nobody: 11:12pm On Sep 04, 2015
BabyDaddy20:
Nigerians and stupidity.
This is the type of case everyone prays to have here in American, so they can sue the fucckk outta the police department.
How do you know the cake was laced with marijuana ??
Oh, he confessed ??
I can confess to 100 murders & still go free because you have no evidence.
We still have like 800 years to be able to start using our brains in Nigeria

Lolz
Re: Student Nabbed For Giving Colleague Cake Laced With Indian Hemp by cytellProperty: 11:12pm On Sep 04, 2015
This na the real ''Abami Eda''
BabyDaddy20:
You know how many times i don put am for beans or jellof rice give girl ?? grin

1 Like

Re: Student Nabbed For Giving Colleague Cake Laced With Indian Hemp by Bluffly: 11:16pm On Sep 04, 2015
BabyDaddy20:
Nigerians and stupidity.
This is the type of case everyone prays to have here in American, so they can sue the fucckk outta the police department.
Oh, he confessed ??

It can be tested in the Lab

1 Like

Re: Student Nabbed For Giving Colleague Cake Laced With Indian Hemp by baloney: 11:18pm On Sep 04, 2015
That kind of thing has to be stopped, Ppl lyk dat shuld nt go unpunished.
To d gal affected my luv is with u.
Re: Student Nabbed For Giving Colleague Cake Laced With Indian Hemp by soonest(f): 11:25pm On Sep 04, 2015
EggovinMma:
A POTENTIAL RAPIST!
THATS HOW THEY RAPE POOR AND DEFENCELESS STUDENTS. undecided
And the next thing we will hear from rapist defenders is that she was reckless or she must have dressed provocatively. God will keep defending the defenceless.

1 Like

Re: Student Nabbed For Giving Colleague Cake Laced With Indian Hemp by Nobody: 11:26pm On Sep 04, 2015
tony1918:
But let the truth be told ,The girl is either a glutton or filled with greed..How can only her be affected nah only 1 person dey chop birthday cake i.e she ate the cake alone and see the result alone hhhmmm.Still yet these does not justify the act of the boy
I also learnt that the culprit distributed some set of cakes to other girls too.

1 Like

Re: Student Nabbed For Giving Colleague Cake Laced With Indian Hemp by Nobody: 11:31pm On Sep 04, 2015
What was the purpose of making her high... to get free sex? weed makes you restless......
Re: Student Nabbed For Giving Colleague Cake Laced With Indian Hemp by Nobody: 11:45pm On Sep 04, 2015
Stfu! And respect your country a bit. Determining whether the cake was marijuana laced or not ain't no rocket science. So stfu!

BabyDaddy20:
Nigerians and stupidity.
Oh, he confessed ??

3 Likes

Re: Student Nabbed For Giving Colleague Cake Laced With Indian Hemp by HARDDON: 11:45pm On Sep 04, 2015
BabyDaddy20:
Nigerians and stupidity.
Oh, he confessed ??

Boiz be raking alot vain noise! N they sh1tin piss ma d1ck off!

Gee, ever been pounded like cocoyam b4? Sporadic whips u wish u wud just drown?
This sh1t ain't Hollywood son!
Re: Student Nabbed For Giving Colleague Cake Laced With Indian Hemp by 175(m): 11:53pm On Sep 04, 2015
Abeg make dem leave the boy jare! Na longthroat dey worry d gurl!
Re: Student Nabbed For Giving Colleague Cake Laced With Indian Hemp by lilslick(m): 11:59pm On Sep 04, 2015
cactuscee:

Investigating my foot.
This is clearly a close case. The guy tried to drug the poor gal in order to carry out his evil plan.
He is guilty of two counts crimes:illegal use of dangerious drug and attempt to rape.
Oya nack the idiot 21 years with hard labor in kirikiri.

na d girl brother graduation party dis happened.. and d cake was made for everybody.. heard she was told not to eat d cake buh she insisted
Re: Student Nabbed For Giving Colleague Cake Laced With Indian Hemp by Nobody: 12:04am On Sep 05, 2015
Ufranklin92:
the guy wan take indian hemp cake chop the girl banku,na awa ooo

grin. My stubborn head don format dat banku slang from the SD card of my brain tey-tey . This reminder is much appreciated!
wink
Re: Student Nabbed For Giving Colleague Cake Laced With Indian Hemp by Eluwilussit(m): 12:08am On Sep 05, 2015
damton:
wonders shall never end.To think that these are supposed to be leaders of tomorrow

Q) Who do you think taught the leaders of tomorrow?

A) The leaders of today and yesteryear. cheesy cheesy
Re: Student Nabbed For Giving Colleague Cake Laced With Indian Hemp by Eluwilussit(m): 12:19am On Sep 05, 2015
Snipes009:
Stfu! And respect your country a bit. Determining whether the cake was marijuana laced or not ain't no rocket science. So stfu!

While it may not be rocket science to determine if the cake had mj in it, the circumstances surrounding the whole thing will come into play. Things like, if there were others that knew about it; if she was the only one that ate it; if it was baked with she alone in mind; if she was told, etc.

Smokers brew, cook, bake etc, with grass. It's no big deal among students. The setting is all that matters.

1 Like

Re: Student Nabbed For Giving Colleague Cake Laced With Indian Hemp by Evaromantik(m): 12:28am On Sep 05, 2015
Na abormination?
Re: Student Nabbed For Giving Colleague Cake Laced With Indian Hemp by callmelanner(m): 12:33am On Sep 05, 2015
BabyDaddy20:

What will happen if he's given an overdose of the marijuana laced cake ??
U can't die on overdose of marijuana... Only when smoked tho, the ingestion of the plant is catastrophic!
Re: Student Nabbed For Giving Colleague Cake Laced With Indian Hemp by Millz404(m): 12:41am On Sep 05, 2015
He wants to give her some higher education

1 Like

Re: Student Nabbed For Giving Colleague Cake Laced With Indian Hemp by callmelanner(m): 12:46am On Sep 05, 2015
#maryjane #kush #weed #joy #cannabis #marijuana has been blown out of proportion and stereotyped most especially by the Nigerian society! The plant has been super overated and will be emancipated one day! cool
#legalizeweed cheesy grin
Hit like if you agree

5 Likes

Re: Student Nabbed For Giving Colleague Cake Laced With Indian Hemp by Nobody: 12:54am On Sep 05, 2015
BabyDaddy20:
Nigerians and stupidity.
Oh, he confessed ??

This one don smoke American indian hemp come here dey yan. Mumu...suspect confessed, what other evidence do you need? Even defense attorney would not want to defend him. Why? He has already confessed. Had he denied, then there's room to your argument to test the cake for presence of what's called THC...Tetrahydrocannabinol. Learn how the legal system works. And stop smoking that American weed...I dey warn you!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Student Nabbed For Giving Colleague Cake Laced With Indian Hemp by AreaFada2: 1:15am On Sep 05, 2015
Very evil guy. That weed could have killed that girl, if she hallucinates or thinks she can fly and jump off a tall building.
It has happened before after weed.
Surely an attempt to molest a minor.
Re: Student Nabbed For Giving Colleague Cake Laced With Indian Hemp by ProdigyLoco(m): 1:25am On Sep 05, 2015
half of d things u daiseys are saying weed can do to her aint even true, the guy should make my own cake self and sprinkle powderd ref on it .... served with Lean

1 Like

Re: Student Nabbed For Giving Colleague Cake Laced With Indian Hemp by donttouch: 1:45am On Sep 05, 2015
BabyDaddy20:
Nigerians and stupidity.
Oh, he confessed ??

Bros, this america whether dey shack u like dis, e be like say u just come?

1 Like

Re: Student Nabbed For Giving Colleague Cake Laced With Indian Hemp by callmelanner(m): 1:46am On Sep 05, 2015
asuustrike2009:

I also learnt that the culprit distributed some set of cakes to other girls too.

And the others gals were high & everything became perfect...
The sooner u guyz realise THC is a recreational and medicinal drug, d better for u!
#cannabiscommunity #stonernation #4:20
#greenworld

Re: Student Nabbed For Giving Colleague Cake Laced With Indian Hemp by Jamb2016Expo: 2:43am On Sep 05, 2015
hum
Re: Student Nabbed For Giving Colleague Cake Laced With Indian Hemp by tboynaija: 3:18am On Sep 05, 2015
BabyDaddy20:
Nigerians and stupidity.
Oh, he confessed ??
Bros, calm down and understand the post before typing poo. Abi you follow chop the cake too ?
Re: Student Nabbed For Giving Colleague Cake Laced With Indian Hemp by chax100(f): 3:19am On Sep 05, 2015
The law should take its course. The young man has already graduated himself out of the university. Now, over to the law enforcement agents. Crime does not pay!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Hides Stolen CDs In His Underwear (Photos) / Police Withdraw Magu’s Security As Family Raises Alarm Over Safety / Nigerian Man Arrested For Abducting And Molesting A Woman In The U.S.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.