Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,829 members, 7,806,330 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:54 PM

Student Nabbed For Giving Colleague Cake Laced With Indian Hemp - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Student Nabbed For Giving Colleague Cake Laced With Indian Hemp (33011 Views)

Man Mixes Co-worker’s Rice With Indian Hemp, Rapes Her / 300-level UNIOSUN Student Nabbed Over Alleged Possession Of Gun, Cutlasses / Nigerian Man Arrested In India With Indian Hemp. Police Can't Unlock His Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Student Nabbed For Giving Colleague Cake Laced With Indian Hemp by Kanbee: 3:50am On Sep 05, 2015
Wedding receptions often succeed or fail based on the performance of the MC. If the MC isn't entertaining, or even worse, makes jokes in poor taste, it reflects negatively on the bride and groom. If you want your reception to be classy, run smoothly, and be as wonderful as it can be, at a pocket-friendly price, contact A Professional MC on 07030828285, BBM PIN: 565085F0.
Re: Student Nabbed For Giving Colleague Cake Laced With Indian Hemp by Nobody: 3:51am On Sep 05, 2015
BabyDaddy20:
You know how many times i don put am for beans or jellof rice give girl ?? grin

jellof rice?
i'm sure you are an igbo guygringringrin, no offence...
Re: Student Nabbed For Giving Colleague Cake Laced With Indian Hemp by bigpastor(m): 4:16am On Sep 05, 2015
This is Adam giving apple to Eve .
I thought it should be the other way round.
This is really sad.
He should be thoroughly punished.
Re: Student Nabbed For Giving Colleague Cake Laced With Indian Hemp by ruggedtimi(m): 4:24am On Sep 05, 2015
but to me...indian hemp without smoking it is not a bad idea. It cn serve as a herbal medicine grin
Re: Student Nabbed For Giving Colleague Cake Laced With Indian Hemp by anonimi: 4:45am On Sep 05, 2015
Buhari 'body language' never reach our SSS to be able to arrest hemp growers and PREVENT this malaise from happening
Abi the man only dey do am for mouth action ni? grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2511009_twimg20150606110245_jpeg4c1b506b8641031e1692a5e79d137952

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2611317_babamouthaction_jpega1638df5872892ac8b0fd1d92605145b

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Student Nabbed For Giving Colleague Cake Laced With Indian Hemp by alexlee50: 5:29am On Sep 05, 2015
BabyDaddy20:
You know how many times i don put am for beans or jellof rice give girl ?? grin
I hope u don learn from this idiot case say the thing get consequence?
Re: Student Nabbed For Giving Colleague Cake Laced With Indian Hemp by Sabado(m): 5:40am On Sep 05, 2015
The Kush was very louD[b][/b]

1 Like

Re: Student Nabbed For Giving Colleague Cake Laced With Indian Hemp by Tumm(m): 5:52am On Sep 05, 2015
How do you refer to a fellow student as a "...colleague"

1 Like

Re: Student Nabbed For Giving Colleague Cake Laced With Indian Hemp by imiefa30: 6:43am On Sep 05, 2015
like a guy dat rubbed aboniki on condom to sleep wit a girl in my skull days.cant forget dat ugly xperience
Re: Student Nabbed For Giving Colleague Cake Laced With Indian Hemp by CandyBar: 6:57am On Sep 05, 2015
Where he give am the cake sef??
She leave her indomie for house wan chop awoof grin grin grin grin
Re: Student Nabbed For Giving Colleague Cake Laced With Indian Hemp by ibkgab001: 7:00am On Sep 05, 2015
And by checking your DP I know you are one of dem that smoked Ganja
Re: Student Nabbed For Giving Colleague Cake Laced With Indian Hemp by ibkgab001: 7:02am On Sep 05, 2015
And what really happened lolllllllllllll
Re: Student Nabbed For Giving Colleague Cake Laced With Indian Hemp by PEACEbeWithYOU: 7:04am On Sep 05, 2015
soonest:

And the next thing we will hear from rapist defenders is that she was reckless or she must have dressed provocatively. God will keep defending the defenceless.

lilslick:

na d girl brother graduation party dis happened.. and d cake was made for everybody.. heard she was told not to eat d cake buh she insisted

This is why no body taKe this rape talk seriously anymore... You girls have manage to find a way to link every case to ra.pe.. Hope this post by lilslick is enough to convince you miss 'soonest' that this isn't about MOLESTATION
Re: Student Nabbed For Giving Colleague Cake Laced With Indian Hemp by Redoil: 7:14am On Sep 05, 2015
what about the gurls who goes about collecting freebies from guys and still call them mugu grin grin grin grin tongue
chocolateme:
That boy should be given overdose of that GANJA CAKE to eat and become over excited.

FTC
Chocolate Cream
Re: Student Nabbed For Giving Colleague Cake Laced With Indian Hemp by Vickygirk(f): 7:15am On Sep 05, 2015
mecussey:
girls are quick to rush to their new toasters place to eat whatever they see. Most of them were disvirgined after eating hot rice cooked with weed. Lesson to them gluton.

put it this way, many of them were raped after eating hot rice cooked with weed.....
I dont think is gluton problem rather i see it as being quick trusting on our part.
Re: Student Nabbed For Giving Colleague Cake Laced With Indian Hemp by Redoil: 7:17am On Sep 05, 2015
what about the gurl with big eye and long throat
EggovinMma:
A POTENTIAL RAPIST!
THATS HOW THEY RAPE POOR AND DEFENCELESS STUDENTS. undecided
Re: Student Nabbed For Giving Colleague Cake Laced With Indian Hemp by PEACEbeWithYOU: 7:18am On Sep 05, 2015
EggovinMma:
A POTENTIAL RAPIST!
THATS HOW THEY RAPE POOR AND DEFENCELESS STUDENTS. undecided

lilslick:

na d girl brother graduation party dis happened.. and d cake was made for everybody.. heard she was told not to eat d cake buh she insisted

This is a common occurrence in parties of this nature. it has nothing to do with molestation. Lacing the food with weed is as bad as mixing palmwine with small stout, how fuckt up you get depends on how much quantity you take and of course how much your system can take

I don't know how eggovinmama managed to link this up with ra.pe ..

1 Like

Re: Student Nabbed For Giving Colleague Cake Laced With Indian Hemp by Redoil: 7:18am On Sep 05, 2015
can you see how foolish you are for bringing jesus into this
oluseyiforjesus:
I remember 7yrs ago in my Hostel when a guy cooked beans with 'weed' all d Ladies dat ate it almost Run mad but me did nt eat out of it cos I was trained frm home nt to eat outside, but no arrest was made den! I tink Change is here..........
Wailers I cover my head with Jesus helmet.....
Re: Student Nabbed For Giving Colleague Cake Laced With Indian Hemp by tony1918(m): 7:19am On Sep 05, 2015
asuustrike2009:

I also learnt that the culprit distributed some set of cakes to other girls too.
That means she got a light brain...lol
Re: Student Nabbed For Giving Colleague Cake Laced With Indian Hemp by ezefrank87(m): 7:24am On Sep 05, 2015
BabyDaddy20:
Nigerians and stupidity.
This is the type of case everyone prays to have here in American, so they can sue the fucckk outta the police department.
How do you know the cake was laced with marijuana ??
Oh, he confessed ??
I can confess to 100 murders & still go free because you have no evidence.
We still have like 800 years to be able to start using our brains in Nigeria
guy chill jare,America ko,america ni...I just wish maybe such treatments are meted to your sisters,then we shall be in a position to talk america's practise...nonsence
Re: Student Nabbed For Giving Colleague Cake Laced With Indian Hemp by ezefrank87(m): 7:33am On Sep 05, 2015
tola9ja:
Tanoid region don start again
when will u grow up kidtry getting some brains bro,its good for u
Re: Student Nabbed For Giving Colleague Cake Laced With Indian Hemp by babsdeen(m): 7:43am On Sep 05, 2015
Freemanan:
The Police in Delta have arrested a male undergraduate of Delta State University, Abraka for allegedly giving a female student cake laced with Indian hemp. Police spokesperson, DSP Celestina Kalu said in a statement issued to newsmen on Friday in Asaba, that after eating the cake, the victim started behaving abnormally and was admitted in a hospital for treatment.
She said that a male student from the University reported to the police in Abraka on Sept. 2 that Bassey Aniekan, a student of the university gave the cake to the female student, aged 17.
She said that during interrogation, Bassey confessed that he added Indian hemp to the ingredients used in baking the cake. “The suspect admitted to have used Indian hemp to bake the cake which he gave the victim; we are still investigating the matter,” Kalu said.

Cc lalasticlala

The boy need the bae to be in spirit in order to have an all round one with her!
Re: Student Nabbed For Giving Colleague Cake Laced With Indian Hemp by fweshh(m): 7:49am On Sep 05, 2015
04donjazzy:

BETTER YET THE CAKE & ITS RRCIPE SHOULD BE FORWARDED TO ME IN PH
Are you the owner of donazzy hotel at azikiwe?
Re: Student Nabbed For Giving Colleague Cake Laced With Indian Hemp by soonest(f): 7:51am On Sep 05, 2015
PEACEbeWithYOU:

This is why no body taKe this rape talk seriously anymore... You girls have manage to find a way to link every case to ra.pe.. Hope this post by lilslick is enough to convince you miss 'soonest' that this isn't about MOLESTATION
Na so e touch u wey u quote me? After lacing it so that what will happen or are you saying rape can't happen under the circumstance. If you like take rape seriously or give excuse for it. Na u sabi
Re: Student Nabbed For Giving Colleague Cake Laced With Indian Hemp by Nobody: 8:10am On Sep 05, 2015
fweshh:
Are you the owner of donazzy hotel at azikiwe?

Go drink all d shayo in their bar wit onli N4000 in ur pocket & no atm or no internet transfer protocols on ur fone & maybe u will kno d owner.... OR NOT
Re: Student Nabbed For Giving Colleague Cake Laced With Indian Hemp by PEACEbeWithYOU: 8:53am On Sep 05, 2015
soonest:

Na so e touch u wey u quote me? After lacing it so that what will happen or are you saying rape can't happen under the circumstance. If you like take rape seriously or give excuse for it. Na u sabi

Touch me?<<<< This is laughable..

I was just trying to correct a wrong notion that was y i quoted you.

Yea, U r actually right, rape can happen under that circumstance, as much as murder and robbery.

My point is, it is idiotic to think that everything guys do in the world is to get the kitten, ... jeeeeez! I cant even ask a girl who isn't a close friend to come to my place no more because if she accuse me of rape then I'm automatically guilty ( 9ja girls mentality).

Rape can happen under any circumstance, we've heard of pastors raping church members. Every1 just have to be vigilant.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Student Nabbed For Giving Colleague Cake Laced With Indian Hemp by mecussey(m): 9:09am On Sep 05, 2015
Vickygirk:

put it this way, many of them were raped after eating hot rice cooked with weed.....
I dont think is gluton problem rather i see it as being quick trusting on our part.

you seems to know better about this, I hope you were nt a victim...no offence. The girls don't even see it as rape immidiately, they see it as hot s**
Re: Student Nabbed For Giving Colleague Cake Laced With Indian Hemp by GodblessNig247(m): 10:10am On Sep 05, 2015
chocolateme:
That boy should be given overdose of that GANJA CAKE to eat and become over excited.

FTC
Chocolate Cream

kai. I cant stop laughing grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Children Trying To Burgle A Shop Caught - Photos / Nigerian Man Arrested For Abducting And Molesting A Woman In The U.S. / Transformer Vandal Electrocuted To Death In Karu, Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.