Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,637 members, 7,801,841 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:33 AM

Yorubas And Hausas Should Be Thankful To Niger Delta - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yorubas And Hausas Should Be Thankful To Niger Delta (4207 Views)

IPOB Members And Hausas Clash At Oyigbo In Rivers State (Photos) / Oduduwa Republic: “We Will Poison Igbos And Hausas” - Adeyinka Grandson (Video) / Niger-Delta Avengers Invites Buhari To Niger-Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yorubas And Hausas Should Be Thankful To Niger Delta by jemir000: 11:03pm On Sep 04, 2015
We feed you guys...So the least the yorubas and hausas can do is to be thankful and be eternally grateful to us. Though, we don't know for how long we would allow the grace to flow..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yorubas And Hausas Should Be Thankful To Niger Delta by Cjrane2: 3:30am On Sep 05, 2015
Their e warriors know you have spoken the naked truth and they always flee from the truth.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yorubas And Hausas Should Be Thankful To Niger Delta by Kalvan: 3:33am On Sep 05, 2015
The SE should stop appropriating the SS.

Yigbos! Leave the SS alone!
Re: Yorubas And Hausas Should Be Thankful To Niger Delta by bukster(f): 3:43am On Sep 05, 2015
So should Igbos then. Most of the Igbo state are not part of the Niger Delta or the oil producing region.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas And Hausas Should Be Thankful To Niger Delta by Nobody: 7:18am On Sep 05, 2015
jemir000:
We feed you guys...So the least the yorubas and hausas can do is to be thankful and be eternally grateful to us. Though, we don't know for how long we would allow the grace to flow..

You are a sick goat, you fed ur mothers great grand holocust, u will tell me wen have Niger delta started growing crops, nd if is about the oil allocation money, once upon a time allocation also came from the north and west. Better mind the uselless speach you put online, mind you we also have oil in the west too, so don't feel we depend on Niger delta my ASS. Infact Niger deltians are of no use to us so we don't owe u guys any thanks, so keep that in your block head.

7 Likes

Re: Yorubas And Hausas Should Be Thankful To Niger Delta by OZAOEKPE(f): 7:19am On Sep 05, 2015
shegebanti:

You are a sick goat, you fed ur mothers great grand holocust, u will tell me wen have Niger delta started growing crops, nd if is about the oil allocation money, once upon a time allocation also came from the north and west. Better mind the uselless speach you put online, mind you we also have oil in the west too, so don't feel we depend on Niger delta my ASS. Infact Niger deltians are of no use to us so we don't owe u guys any thanks, so keep that in your block head.
Hehehehehehhehehehehe, show your brother some #love.

1 Like

Re: Yorubas And Hausas Should Be Thankful To Niger Delta by Nobody: 7:31am On Sep 05, 2015
shegebanti:

have you seen a brown sokoto goat?? You bleat like one.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas And Hausas Should Be Thankful To Niger Delta by StOla: 8:11am On Sep 05, 2015
Even the South-South should be eternally grateful it has oil, else I wonder what the story would have been today for a people not known for any real economic occupation besides natural resources.

As long as Ondo oil is flowing, and Lagos oil has started flowing with the completion of the Folawiyo AJe Field, the South-South should look towards Jerusalem whenever they feel like crying.

7 Likes

Re: Yorubas And Hausas Should Be Thankful To Niger Delta by Flyoruboy(m): 8:16am On Sep 05, 2015
jemir000:

What about the Igbos and other tribes? Did you leave them out coz they have already "thanked" una, coz even they too live on gov't allocation like everyone else from the same source. cheesy Useless e-goat.

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas And Hausas Should Be Thankful To Niger Delta by jemir000: 8:18am On Sep 05, 2015
shegebanti:

so you mean u fed us before 1960 or 1912? We feed or parasitic asses...Tap the grace as long as it can last.

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas And Hausas Should Be Thankful To Niger Delta by jemir000: 8:20am On Sep 05, 2015
Flyoruboy:

What about the Igbos and other tribes? Did you leave them out coz they have already "thanked" una, coz even they too live on gov't allocation like everyone else from the same source. cheesy Useless e-goat.

They are our cousins...And they are hard working...unlike the oil soup eaters...haaaaaa

11 Likes

Re: Yorubas And Hausas Should Be Thankful To Niger Delta by jemir000: 8:22am On Sep 05, 2015
Kalvan:
The SE should stop appropriating the SS.
Yigbos! Leave the SS alone!
I'm from south south if you wish to know...Or are we no longer part of the 5%?

7 Likes

Re: Yorubas And Hausas Should Be Thankful To Niger Delta by jemir000: 8:25am On Sep 05, 2015
StOla:
Even the South-South should be eternally grateful it has oil, else I wonder what the story would have been today for a people not known for any real economic occupation besides natural resources.

As long as Ondo oil is flowing, and Lagos oil has started flowing with the completion of the Folawiyo AJe Field, the South-South should look towards Jerusalem whenever they feel like crying.

We are eternally grateful to God...But you guys should be eternally grateful to us...Lagos has oil??

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa..

Come to Benin and see farming..

Come and see healthy plantain stems...

Yorubas are parasites...arrrhgg!!!

7 Likes

Re: Yorubas And Hausas Should Be Thankful To Niger Delta by StOla: 8:31am On Sep 05, 2015
jemir000:

We are eternally grateful to God...But you guys should be eternally grateful to us...Lagos has oil??

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa..

Come to Benin and see farming..

Come and see healthy plantain stems...

Yorubas are parasites...arrrhgg!!!

Yes Lagos has oil. Your ignorance is no ones fault.

Yes Benin like Yorubas are more Agriculture inclined not waiting for natural resources. I wish I could say that about the majority of the South-South.

Yorubas are grateful that the country has natural resources all over that can generate income. The gratitude is to God, not to any lazy man. The hard-working men are already paid for their products, so they do not require any one's gratitude.

The lazy man who does nothing sits in front of his house waiting for gratitude to visit.

Yorubas are brilliantly in charge of their own destiny.

11 Likes

Re: Yorubas And Hausas Should Be Thankful To Niger Delta by Flyoruboy(m): 8:33am On Sep 05, 2015
jemir000:

They are our cousins...And they are hard working...unlike the oil soup eaters...haaaaaa

In other words, they have already carried out their "thanksgiving". cheesy cheesy You are an e-diot. Until the Igbos voluntarily reject FG allocations (of which they contribute the least to its generation) and quit screaming marginalization, they are no different than every other ethnic group in Naija. Besides, only igbos call Yorubas "oily soup eaters", so by that statement you have exposed your true e-goatIgbo identity. Continue with your foolishness. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Yorubas And Hausas Should Be Thankful To Niger Delta by Ayekotoo(m): 8:35am On Sep 05, 2015
jemir000:
How did you feed the Yorubas? By the way, are there no Yoruba indigene in the so called Niger Delta?

6 Likes

Re: Yorubas And Hausas Should Be Thankful To Niger Delta by Ayekotoo(m): 8:38am On Sep 05, 2015
StOla:

Am disappointed that u fell for this. The Op was an Igbo disguised as a Niger Deltan

1 Like

Re: Yorubas And Hausas Should Be Thankful To Niger Delta by jemir000: 8:39am On Sep 05, 2015
Ayekotoo:

How did you feed the Yorubas? By the way, are there no Yoruba indigene in the so called Niger Delta?

our oyel money dude...
Re: Yorubas And Hausas Should Be Thankful To Niger Delta by StOla: 8:41am On Sep 05, 2015
jemir000:

Who decides who is cousin to who?

Are you the one who decides who the Bini or Itsekiri or Urhobo call cousin?

3 Likes

Re: Yorubas And Hausas Should Be Thankful To Niger Delta by Ayekotoo(m): 8:41am On Sep 05, 2015
jemir000:

I'm from south south if you wish to know...Or are we no longer part of the 5%?
Am a Yoruba man and I put it to you to name your tribe because there's no tribe as Niger Delta

4 Likes

Re: Yorubas And Hausas Should Be Thankful To Niger Delta by jemir000: 8:42am On Sep 05, 2015
Flyoruboy:

In other words, they have already carried out their "thanksgiving". cheesy cheesy You are an e-diot. Until the Igbos voluntarily reject FG allocations (of which they contribute the least to its generation) and quit screaming marginalization, they are no different than every other ethnic group in Naija. Besides, only igbos call Yorubas "oily soup eaters", so by that statement you have exposed your true e-goatIgbo identity. Continue with your foolishness. cheesy

What ever rocks your canoe...its or choice to believe or not..
Re: Yorubas And Hausas Should Be Thankful To Niger Delta by jemir000: 8:43am On Sep 05, 2015
Ayekotoo:

Am a Yoruba man and I put it to you to name your tribe because there's no tribe as Niger Delta

That is enough for you...I'm from Niger Delta...Or believing or not doesn't change a thing...

1 Like

Re: Yorubas And Hausas Should Be Thankful To Niger Delta by Ayekotoo(m): 8:45am On Sep 05, 2015
jemir000:

our oyel money dude...
If not that your tribe is lazy, you won't carry crude oil for head as if your life depend on it

3 Likes

Re: Yorubas And Hausas Should Be Thankful To Niger Delta by StOla: 8:46am On Sep 05, 2015
Ayekotoo:

Am disappointed that u fell for this. The Op was an Igbo disguised as a Niger Deltan

He might actually be Igbo from the South-South, or Ibibio, hence his tendency to relate with his fellow Igbo cousins.

What I do not understand is who made him the spokesman of a multi-cultural NigerDelta that even comprises Ondo state and Imo and Abia, or a multi-cultural South-South that comprises of Yoruba communities too.

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas And Hausas Should Be Thankful To Niger Delta by Flyoruboy(m): 8:46am On Sep 05, 2015
jemir000:

our oyel money dude...

You be proper mumu! Yorubas also contribute "Oyel" and are in fact the largest non-oil contributors to the Federal coffers. You had better wake up and smell the coffee rather than shouting "our oyel" like a hungry creek-based militant coz that oyel is losing value FAST and would be worth no more than water at the current rate -- the country is currently finding it difficult to even sell her oyel. THINK bro. You were given a brain for a purpose.

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas And Hausas Should Be Thankful To Niger Delta by jemir000: 8:47am On Sep 05, 2015
StOla:

Who decides who is cousin to who?

Are you the one who decides who the Bini or Itsekiri or Urhobo call cousin?

Its sooo funny how you yorubas are hypocritical in nature...My yoruba landlord in Lagos will always call me "chukwudi", "nnamdi", "uche"...any Igbo name at comes to his mind... Even when he knows I'm not Igbo...So now, you can differentiate between igbos and south south?

3 Likes

Re: Yorubas And Hausas Should Be Thankful To Niger Delta by Ayekotoo(m): 8:47am On Sep 05, 2015
jemir000:

That is enough for you...I'm from Niger Delta...Or believing or not doesn't change a thing...
Lmaoooooo! Then speak for yourself alone and stop attaché by force

1 Like

Re: Yorubas And Hausas Should Be Thankful To Niger Delta by Flyoruboy(m): 8:49am On Sep 05, 2015
jemir000:

Its sooo funny how you yorubas are hypocritical in nature...My yoruba landlord in Lagos will always call me "chukwudi", "nnamdi", "uche"...any Igbo name at comes to his mind... Even when he knows I'm not Igbo...So now, you can differentiate between igbos and south south?

He calls you by those names coz YOU are Igbo. I already busted you in my earlier commentary. You are fooling nobody but yourself. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Yorubas And Hausas Should Be Thankful To Niger Delta by jemir000: 8:49am On Sep 05, 2015
Flyoruboy:

You be proper mumu! Yorubas also cobtribute "Oyel" and are in fact the largest non-oil contributors to the Federal coffers. You had better wake up and smell the coffee rather than shouting "our oyel" like a hungry creek-based militant coz that oyel is losing value FAST and would be worth no more than water at the rate it's fast losinv value -- the country os currently finding it difficult to even sell her oyel. THINK bro. You were given a brain for a purpose.

You get sense so? When has Lagos become the entire south west? Our Lagos contribute..The rest are parasites...

Or r u from Lagos cos I know ALL yorubas seem to come from Lagos on nairaland.

4 Likes

Re: Yorubas And Hausas Should Be Thankful To Niger Delta by jemir000: 8:51am On Sep 05, 2015
Flyoruboy:

He calls you by those names coz YOU are Igbo. I already busted you in my earlier commentary. You are fooling nobody but yourself. cheesy

You must be a stupvd one...Any way, whatever rocks your canoe...
Re: Yorubas And Hausas Should Be Thankful To Niger Delta by jemir000: 8:52am On Sep 05, 2015
Flyoruboy:

You are very funny... Any way, or choice to believe or not.
Re: Yorubas And Hausas Should Be Thankful To Niger Delta by explorer250(m): 8:52am On Sep 05, 2015
Flyoruboy:

why do u attack igbos. Igbos was balkanised into south south which means in other worlds igbos feed Nigeria. Obigbo LGA in river state(where i come from) has the highest number of oil well per LG.
Stop relying on southwest media propaganda that lagos has oil. I have been hearing that since 2010 but not even a single drop of oil have been drilled in lagos.

For those shouting that the north feed the east pls dnt forget that the agrictultural produce is bought with money,it is not distributed free of charge unlike our oil.
Even if the north and west stops farming today they will die of hunger and we wont because we have the money and we can always import or buy from neighbouring cameroon.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria Is Doomed!!! Nigeria Is Finished!!! All Because Of Edodecide / 2023: Tinubu Endorses Osibanjo For President - Photos / Top 10 Most Urbanized Cites In Nigeria ( Population And Land Used Areas)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.