Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,566 members, 7,809,065 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:08 PM

Share Your He/She Ate Weed Stories - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Share Your He/She Ate Weed Stories (918 Views)

When Weed Was Used In The Wedding Rice Instead Of Thyme / That Moment When You Mix Oshogbo Weed With Burukutu / Photo: When You Catch The Rat That Ate Your Certificate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share Your He/She Ate Weed Stories by spinna: 11:32pm On Sep 04, 2015
This thread was inspired by the » Student Arrested For Giving Female Colleague Cake Laced With Indian Hemp « thread.

It took my mind to university days (yr1 or2) when some boys cooked beans with the herb and one of our friends who ate it started running ..omo see race to catch him..he was ok after sleeping though..funny thing was even the boys that cooked it weren't smokers... all stayed away from weed after that experience

please share your "he/she ate weed stories here" hope the young lady is ok now.

fun fact: for weed to kill you (overdose ) u have to EAT like 200kg or smoke like 600kg in 15 mins

@lalalalasticlala
Re: Share Your He/She Ate Weed Stories by Nobody: 11:39pm On Sep 04, 2015
Ma 300 level...I ate spaghetti laced with beans,I intentionally added it........That night I was accosted by the cops,was asked to display ma school I.d card but instead I displayed ma atm card.....secondly when I got home,instead of making use of the gate,I skaled the fence, drank 4 sachets of pure water and slept for 2 days....That was d last day for me
Re: Share Your He/She Ate Weed Stories by benELOHIM7(m): 12:04am On Sep 05, 2015
Weed hasnt made me misbehaved, It only makes me think too much
Re: Share Your He/She Ate Weed Stories by sseunth(m): 12:30am On Sep 05, 2015
Was in 200l then.....so I visited this friend of mine....he poured weed inside stew so we used it to eat rice and beans....I thought it was em curry and thyme.....it was later he told me it was weed....I jst decided to sleep over at his house.....slept for more than 12hrs straight.....

1 Like

Re: Share Your He/She Ate Weed Stories by spinna: 12:56am On Sep 05, 2015
2 days sleep! cheesy
Re: Share Your He/She Ate Weed Stories by nochildsplay(m): 1:20am On Sep 05, 2015
[b] chewing is more effective than smoking bur if you are in the early stage of smoking it, you will find yourself in a different world where 2 invisible ghost are speaking to ur ears (Good and Bad Ghost

There's a joint I normally chill out when am bored at home and needed to just go on adventure..... Like #100 bike from home. At this joint, you will find different kind of human being there o.... Once I collect my joint for 100buck, I mind my business, but the fun starts when the dragging and puffing has entered the system, then these two angels starts slotting words to ur ears, then you start asking yourself questions and be given answers that suit ur inspirational feeling at the moment.. Then you will see any move of yours as a mistake, you'll also be like people are stairing too much at you #weed na bastard#.....
As soon as am almost lost in my thought of assumptions and imaginations ...... Then another angel start punching ur belly from inside (you will go hungry and be ready to eat a full fried cow with a big bowl of garri) then I'll just call for Fanta cos there's a woman close to the joint that sells drinks .... Once, am done with that, durst my ass and face junction for bike , at the junction , funny funny things runs through the head o, dropping hand for anything in transit. Once am able to stop 1 bike, no need pricing.. I just mention my destination... In transit, I'll be feeling like my head want to leave my neck for good o cos of the breeze
Once I get home, shower, eat and sleep ni. Weed na real bastard oooooo [/b] grin
Bur when I wake up, I feel my brain just reboot
Re: Share Your He/She Ate Weed Stories by kullozone(m): 10:27am On Sep 05, 2015
nochildsplay:
[b] chewing is more effective than smoking bur if you are in the early stage of smoking it, you will find yourself in a different world where 2 invisible ghost are speaking to ur ears (Good and Bad Ghost

There's a joint I normally chill out when am bored at home and needed to just go on adventure..... Like #100 bike from home. At this joint, you will find different kind of human being there o.... Once I collect my joint for 100buck, I mind my business, but the fun starts when the dragging and puffing has entered the system, then these two angels starts slotting words to ur ears, then you start asking yourself questions and be given answers that suit ur inspirational feeling at the moment.. Then you will see any move of yours as a mistake, you'll also be like people are stairing too much at you #weed na bastard#.....
As soon as am almost lost in my thought of assumptions and imaginations ...... Then another angel start punching ur belly from inside (you will go hungry and be ready to eat a full fried cow with a big bowl of garri) then I'll just call for Fanta cos there's a woman close to the joint that sells drinks .... Once, am done with that, durst my ass and face junction for bike , at the junction , funny funny things runs through the head o, dropping hand for anything in transit. Once am able to stop 1 bike, no need pricing.. I just mention my destination... In transit, I'll be feeling like my head want to leave my neck for good o cos of the breeze
Once I get home, shower, eat and sleep ni. Weed na real bastard oooooo [/b] grin
Bur when I wake up, I feel my brain just reboot

Lol.. That part where you'll start feeling anyone who looks at you has probably discovered you're high, then you start trying to compose yourself and watch your steps.... Not knowing the weed is just making fun of you all the while and you've been misbehaving, while trying to compose yourself.

It's fun for those who can handle it sha... You'll enjoy it better if you just free your mind and realise you're actualy high than trying to act like you're not high.
Re: Share Your He/She Ate Weed Stories by grad2012(f): 12:00pm On Sep 05, 2015
sseunth:
Was in 200l then.....so I visited this friend of mine....he poured weed inside stew so we used it to eat rice and beans....I thought it was em curry and thyme.....it was later he told me it was weed....I jst decided to sleep over at his house.....slept for more than 12hrs straight.....
ha lols shocked grin,wait fes was the food sweet. grin
Re: Share Your He/She Ate Weed Stories by Skymiyke(f): 12:16pm On Sep 05, 2015
In my year four,had plans of frying akara 4 my room mates wit d stuff inside but on d fateful nyt,while on my bed(Up bunk) planing to prepare d main ingredient 4 d akara,i fell off d bed n ended in d hospital wit a dislocated wrist!So sad I didn't get to complete my mission!

Short Black Girl 4rm Jtwn
Re: Share Your He/She Ate Weed Stories by sseunth(m): 12:46pm On Sep 05, 2015
grad2012:
ha lols shocked grin,wait fes was the food sweet. grin
the food made sense
Re: Share Your He/She Ate Weed Stories by grad2012(f): 1:05pm On Sep 05, 2015
sseunth:
the food made sense
lols forgot to ask hope the issue of yester nyt was solved and is he back from the police station yet.
Re: Share Your He/She Ate Weed Stories by sseunth(m): 2:47pm On Sep 05, 2015
grad2012:
lols forgot to ask hope the issue of yester nyt was solved and is he back from the police station yet.
yea....he is back....came back around 5am this mrning

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Hilarious: That Time You Rescue By NA From Boko Boy(photo) / Almost Everyone On Nairaland Do This (photo) / Photo: If You Are The Lecturer And Student Wrote This!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.