Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,324 members, 7,808,087 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:59 AM

Build Rather Than Buy A Desktop PC - Computers (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Build Rather Than Buy A Desktop PC (7775 Views)

Uk Used Complete Dell Desktop PC / [REQUEST] How To Remove Trojan From Desktop PC. / Desktop Pc Hard Disk, Samsung Cd-rw/dvd And Two Units Of Ddr4 Ram For Sale. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Build Rather Than Buy A Desktop PC by Redniggaz: 1:50pm On Jun 24, 2016
lawrence7:

Good day sir. Sorry for the long hiatus. The current increase in exchange rates means that the parts you have requested for will cost a lot more than they used to based on exchange rates. I will get you the prices as soon as possible

Hmm alright boss.... Or if you have something of amd close to that
Re: Build Rather Than Buy A Desktop PC by ican2020: 8:01am On Aug 10, 2016
Is this thread still active?
Re: Build Rather Than Buy A Desktop PC by Redniggaz: 8:03am On Aug 28, 2016
Not sure it is
Re: Build Rather Than Buy A Desktop PC by AKBliv010(m): 10:49am On Aug 28, 2016
Re: Build Rather Than Buy A Desktop PC by Isparks: 5:43pm On Aug 14, 2017
I need a cpu
16gb of ram
4.5hgz of prrocess
6gb of dedicated visual ram preferred Nividia

I do video editing and 3d Animation

Here is my mail omicheal39@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Build Rather Than Buy A Desktop PC by Mustiboy(m): 8:55am On Aug 16, 2017
How much would it cost me to build a low end gaming pc?
Preferred specs would be
2.6ghz core i5
4gb ram
1gbvram of any Nvidia graphics card
Re: Build Rather Than Buy A Desktop PC by Nobody: 10:52pm On Feb 08, 2018
lawrence7:

Good day sir. Sorry for the long hiatus. The current increase in exchange rates means that the parts you have requested for will cost a lot more than they used to based on exchange rates. I will get you the prices as soon as possible

Pls what's the state of prices now. Am in need of a large amount of built quality Laptop
Re: Build Rather Than Buy A Desktop PC by jude33084(m): 11:20pm On Feb 08, 2018
I need a core 2 quad processor of 3ghz.

How much can I get it for? smiley

Re: Build Rather Than Buy A Desktop PC by Nicklaus619(m): 6:06pm On Feb 10, 2018
jaz:
and can you build one with the following specs;

16gb ram, 4.0ghz processor speed, 3TB memory, 1920 x 1080 resolution, overclockable Intel Core i7-4790K, dual Nvidia GeForce GTX 980M, 6-in-1 Push-Push Card reader, 1 x HDMI output port (with HDCP), 3 x USB 3.0 ports (1 x powered USB port, AC/DC), 1 x USB 3.1 port, 32GB Dual Channel DDR4 Memory, Dual M.2 Drives, 2 x Hard Drive, 1 x Headphone jack, 1 x RJ-45 LAN port etc

don't mind me, its meant to last for a while and also suit gaming purposes.

Dude this is something I can go for, strictly for gaming Oop whatsaap me let's talk
Re: Build Rather Than Buy A Desktop PC by jaz(m): 7:45pm On Feb 18, 2018
Nigerian builders didn't seem to take me seriously as I hardly got feedbacks, even from the much heralded akblivo or what was his monicker again.

So i basicly imported a prebuilt desktop from cyberpowerpc via Amazon. Has great specs. Ryzen 7 1700x, amd rx580, etc great machine so far. Runs anything and everything smoothly. Also got samsung evo ssd 256gb, a 32inch viotek gaming monitor with freesync etc. quote author=Nicklaus619 post=64952247]

Dude this is something I can go for, strictly for gaming Oop whatsaap me let's talk 07068841390[/quote]
Re: Build Rather Than Buy A Desktop PC by jaz(m): 7:50pm On Feb 18, 2018
Nigerian builders didn't seem to take me seriously as I hardly got feedbacks, even from the much heralded akblivo or what was his monicker again.

So i basicly imported a prebuilt desktop from cyberpowerpc via Amazon. Has great specs. Ryzen 7 1700x, amd rx580, etc great machine so far. Runs anything and everything smoothly. Also got samsung evo ssd 256gb, a 32inch viotek gaming monitor with freesync etc.
Nicklaus619:

Dude this is something I can go for, strictly for gaming Oop whatsaap me let's talk 07068841390

1 Like

Re: Build Rather Than Buy A Desktop PC by iemmanuel33(m): 12:33am On Feb 19, 2018
I am interested in building just the system unit not monitor and other parts.
Here is my email address umegarakweemmanuel@gmail.com
Re: Build Rather Than Buy A Desktop PC by kenomobola(m): 12:24pm On Jul 05, 2018
jaz:

So i basicly imported a prebuilt desktop from cyberpowerpc via Amazon. Has great specs. Ryzen 7 1700x, amd rx580, etc great machine so far. Runs anything and everything smoothly. Also got samsung evo ssd 256gb, a 32inch viotek gaming monitor with freesync etc.

Hi, I know this is coming a bit late, but how much did you spend to ship the system down here? Did you also import the monitor? Thanks.
Re: Build Rather Than Buy A Desktop PC by jaz(m): 8:04pm On Jul 05, 2018
I spent about 50k or so shipping both the monitor and desktop. The monitor specs I wanted was not available on the market even on jumia or konga. It's 32 inches, curved, runs 1080p at 144hz, ips panel, has freesync with 4ms response time and lots of other features. The desktop was also a bargain deal considering the crazy specs.
kenomobola:

Hi, I know this is coming a bit late, but how much did you spend to ship the system down here? Did you also import the monitor? Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Build Rather Than Buy A Desktop PC by kenomobola(m): 11:03pm On Jul 05, 2018
jaz:
I spent about 50k or so shipping both the monitor and desktop. The monitor specs I wanted was not available on the market even on jumia or konga. It's 32 inches, curved, runs 1080p at 144hz, ips panel, has freesync with 4ms response time and lots of other features. The desktop was also a bargain deal considering the crazy specs.

Thanks for the response, and bravo on your purchase. I am also thinking of getting a gaming tower instead of a gaming laptop.

1 Like

Re: Build Rather Than Buy A Desktop PC by sunnyhova(m): 2:18pm On Jul 25, 2018
Interesting. The issue of desktops vs laptops when it comes to gaming PC's cannot be overemphasized : desktops always win to me because of upgradability factor. There's a PC builder in PH. They're good. Everything is handled on their website buildmypc.com.ng

Check out the website and see for yourself.
Re: Build Rather Than Buy A Desktop PC by femarse: 1:21pm On Jul 26, 2018
Banim:
Hello Bro, I'm interested in building a PC like this

Key Features

3.0ghz AMD processor (something like AMD FX6300)
1TB HDD
AMD Radeon HD 6850 graphics card
1 x HDMI output port
4 usb ports
8GB DDR3 RAM
LAN port

No Monitor or OS required.. Just the CPU...

My email is imzbarn@gmail.com and I'm based in ibadan.

Let me know the quotation for the above and any opinions you have. .. Thanks.
pls how much were you bill for this
thanks
Re: Build Rather Than Buy A Desktop PC by kenomobola(m): 2:11pm On Jul 26, 2018
femarse:
pls how much were you bill for this
thanks

That config is old, look for something newer.
Re: Build Rather Than Buy A Desktop PC by mice(m): 1:00am On Jul 27, 2018
Please where can I get good desktop case
Re: Build Rather Than Buy A Desktop PC by Psychodavidovic(m): 9:30am On Nov 29, 2018
Anybody here ?(

(1) (2) (Reply)

Unlock Pdanet+ Full Version For Free / Can't Access My Workgroup Computers / Phones / Huawei Modem And Others Unlocking Codes Request [only Here]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.