Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,875 members, 7,806,511 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:36 PM

Man Bounces Back To Life After Three Days In Morgue (Photo) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Bounces Back To Life After Three Days In Morgue (Photo) (60073 Views)

My Life After Marrying A Philippine Woman / Life Before Marriage Vs Life After Marriage (photos) / PHOTOS: Lady Gets The Shock Of Her Life After Opening A New Baby Cream (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Bounces Back To Life After Three Days In Morgue (Photo) by Eeser: 9:33am On Sep 05, 2015
Lazarus syndrome...

2 Likes

Re: Man Bounces Back To Life After Three Days In Morgue (Photo) by Nobody: 9:52am On Sep 05, 2015
EVILFOREST:

Yeaaaa..
Your assertions may also be correct.

Other likely things are...
... Prolong pulseless electrical activity.
... Prolong asystole.
... wrongly certified by certified medical DOC.
... Quack doctor.

Others.
.... Never say Never
.... Miracle.

Despite all these I have put down, what got me perplexed is that he still ROSE... so what QUICKENED him to get up after 30hrs Of fasting in a poorly oxygenated room.... .?

That's MIRACLE indeed... because he could have died from there as well.

Asystole and PEA are both forms of cardiac arrest, and we know that untreated cardiac arrest always leads to death. As a matter of fact, every minute lost before resuscitation reduces chances of recovery.

Three things are certain, he had no pulse, there was no cardiac activity and no breathing movements before they moved him to the morgue, even though the pupils may not have been dilated and fixed if he was in long coma like those other doctors suggested. The question like you asked still remains, how did he survive for 30 hrs with complete cessation of cardiac and respiratory activity?
Re: Man Bounces Back To Life After Three Days In Morgue (Photo) by Nobody: 9:55am On Sep 05, 2015
ILIDEFI:

Asystole and PEA are both forms of cardiac arrest, and we know that untreated cardiac arrest always leads to death. As a matter of fact, every minute lost before resuscitation reduces chances of recovery.

Three things are certain, he had no pulse, there was no cardiac activity and no breathing movements before they moved him to the morgue, even though the pupils may not have been dilated and fixed if he was in long coma like those other doctors suggested. The question like you asked still remains, how did he survive for 30 hrs with complete cessation of cardiac and respiratory activity?
Yeaaaa
IF the INFORMATION given here is VALID including the ones u stated... then it remains a MEDICAL MYSTERY until we PROVE it...

OR did he experience an UPSURGE in action potential. .?

With which GLUCOSE...?
Re: Man Bounces Back To Life After Three Days In Morgue (Photo) by klexycole(m): 9:57am On Sep 05, 2015
Lordseyad:
[size=32pt]LordSeyad was here[/size]
Incredible
Hmmm...I Sight You wink
Re: Man Bounces Back To Life After Three Days In Morgue (Photo) by Nobody: 9:58am On Sep 05, 2015
cejboy:
God can do everything follow us @ http://toosolid.com

You know that is not true.
Re: Man Bounces Back To Life After Three Days In Morgue (Photo) by Tunagee(m): 9:59am On Sep 05, 2015
dre11:
•Family celebrates God’s miracle

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/09/man-bounces-back-to-life-after-three-days-in-morgue/

Picture 1: Otene when he was resurrected
Picture 2: when otene was dead in hospital

what if he had been buried within 24hrs due to some religious beliefs?
Re: Man Bounces Back To Life After Three Days In Morgue (Photo) by Rexyl(m): 10:00am On Sep 05, 2015
The man will have stories to tell about his resurrection, though those who couldn't believe in resurrection will make statement to prove the miracle as non existing. I congratulate the man for obtaining mercy to come back to life and amend his relationship with the Creator and others so that salvation of his soul could be justified by stronger faith in God

Jesus, the One that holds the key of resurrection will like that all people make it to God's Kingdom.

Supposedly he was hurriedly buried he might have not gotten the chance again, because judgement follows death, and prayers after death wouldn't save the soul again.
Re: Man Bounces Back To Life After Three Days In Morgue (Photo) by AnanseK(m): 10:01am On Sep 05, 2015
ILIDEFI:

He may have spent 30 hrs in the mortuary but that doesn't mean " 30 hours with complete cessation cardiac and respiratory activity". No body confirmed that as he was not being monitored in the mortuary.
Re: Man Bounces Back To Life After Three Days In Morgue (Photo) by chax100(f): 10:03am On Sep 05, 2015
Buhari the tourist should visit Mr. Amos Otene. tongue tongue tongue
Re: Man Bounces Back To Life After Three Days In Morgue (Photo) by delishpot: 10:09am On Sep 05, 2015
Mortitians would have killed him propper if they had been given the go ahead to embalm him.
Welcom3 back
Re: Man Bounces Back To Life After Three Days In Morgue (Photo) by unite4real: 10:24am On Sep 05, 2015
I was hoping to read the part where people were running for third lives when he resurrected
Re: Man Bounces Back To Life After Three Days In Morgue (Photo) by lanrei(m): 10:28am On Sep 05, 2015
This can only mean the Nigeria medical system need some serious reconfiguration, judging by the man's age alone some half baked medical doctor could easily pronounce him dead if he was truly in coma.. So many patients have unfortunately lost their life as a result of this incompetence... This is a lucky one
Re: Man Bounces Back To Life After Three Days In Morgue (Photo) by cashpredict(m): 10:30am On Sep 05, 2015
Newport-York-X
Gillingham-Doncaster-X
Russia-sweden- X
Re: Man Bounces Back To Life After Three Days In Morgue (Photo) by TheFilmmaker: 10:34am On Sep 05, 2015
skytreader:
The moment at which death occurs has always been a grey area. Is it when the heart stops, or when brain activity ceases, or when breathing ends, etc etc? Or is it a combination of some or all of these factors?
Anyways, suffice to say that there are some things science cannot simply explain.

Brain dead is scientifically approved as being dead. You can't function when the brain ceases functioning. Get it?
Re: Man Bounces Back To Life After Three Days In Morgue (Photo) by hardbody: 10:44am On Sep 05, 2015
Thank God we are not hearing stories about God and angel gabriel. If they were very religious u will be hearing all sorts now.

The man sha cheated death. That i admit. He could have been embalmed. Meanwhile, how did he survive the cold in the morgue?

More importantly, wont people be avoiding him? For sure i wont be left alone in the house with him.
Re: Man Bounces Back To Life After Three Days In Morgue (Photo) by Appareil(m): 10:46am On Sep 05, 2015
Bollove:
Ur name is groove, I ain't expecting any sense .... Possibly, you don't have loved old grandparents , possibly you don't know your grandparents or possibly Love is not in ur dictionary cuz you have never been loved All in All, you are sick with either psychiatric or psychological problems !!!
.... What about your parents, you see them ?? do they care

I have Above 70years old grandmas (Paternal and Maternal) whom I always pray never to die now cuz I want them to continuing enjoy the replication of love they showed to me all through my growth .... If any of them should now die and resurrect, my joy would be boundless cuz it is another opportunity to do the care and hear all those stories of what Life was back in the days !!!
Thanks dear

1 Like

Re: Man Bounces Back To Life After Three Days In Morgue (Photo) by Valfrankie(m): 10:47am On Sep 05, 2015
By Agaju Madugba A 70 year old man might have cheated death when he bounced back to life after spending over 30 hours in a mortuary in Makurdi, the Benue state capital. Doctors at a private hospital in the town had on Saturday, August 26, 2015, certified Amos Otene dead at 4. 30 am and promptly covered him up and wheeled him into the mortuary, awaiting instructions from members of the family for embarment.
When did AUGUST 26th 2015 change from WEDNESDAY to SATURDAY? :-/
Re: Man Bounces Back To Life After Three Days In Morgue (Photo) by nnepep(f): 10:59am On Sep 05, 2015
Hmmmm
Re: Man Bounces Back To Life After Three Days In Morgue (Photo) by aernyi1234(m): 11:08am On Sep 05, 2015
Indeed this is a miracle, let all thanks be to God Almighty
Re: Man Bounces Back To Life After Three Days In Morgue (Photo) by musicwriter(m): 11:09am On Sep 05, 2015
@ijustdey, @EVILFOREST, @rigarmortis

I like your perspectives on this. The fact is science do not know everything, and some scientists are beginning to summon courage to question science itself. I have a video where some researchers (scientists) nearly said God created everything, if not that their profession would've made fun of them for saying so.

If you're a science enthusiast go to YouTube and search for " What We Still Don't Know: Are We Real? ". Then watch the first video with over 2 million views. But, that's just the first part.

1. If he had died, the same science would've been used to prove him dead.

2. If he ressurect (as is the case now) the same science would be used to prove he wasn't dead after all.

Science is a heap of corrected mistakes by fallible man. Sometimes, I just consider science as a big joke. This's why I'm interested in "beyond science" metaphysics.

This's simply a miracle!.
Re: Man Bounces Back To Life After Three Days In Morgue (Photo) by Hardonis(m): 11:15am On Sep 05, 2015
The man is not yet dead, it happened to a football Player some years back
when he was confirmed lifeless which he later resurrected the third day
Re: Man Bounces Back To Life After Three Days In Morgue (Photo) by skytreader(m): 11:28am On Sep 05, 2015
TheFilmmaker:

Brain dead is scientifically approved as being dead. You can't function when the brain ceases functioning. Get it?

Thank you, genius. Science, however, is not the only sphere where these matters are discussed. Life and death are very contentious issues in contemporary issues in Ethics. One can say with all certainty that life after being declared brain-dead is next to impossible. Scientifically. Doesn't mean it has to apply to other spheres.
Re: Man Bounces Back To Life After Three Days In Morgue (Photo) by skytreader(m): 11:33am On Sep 05, 2015
holocron:

...SOME THINGS SCIENCE HAS NOT YET EXPLAINED. faith, my dear skytreader, faith

I am very much in agreement.
Re: Man Bounces Back To Life After Three Days In Morgue (Photo) by Nobody: 11:41am On Sep 05, 2015
AnanseK:

He may have spent 30 hrs in the mortuary but that doesn't mean " 30 hours with complete cessation cardiac and respiratory activity". No body confirmed that as he was not being monitored in the mortuary.

But he was certified dead based on the absence of those features. That means at some point, he had cardiac arrest. Are you suggesting that he had automatic restoration of cardiorespiratory function, without any form of resuscitation? That in itself is also a miracle.
Re: Man Bounces Back To Life After Three Days In Morgue (Photo) by Missmossy(f): 11:43am On Sep 05, 2015
Wow cheesy

God is truly one of wonders!!!

1 Like

Re: Man Bounces Back To Life After Three Days In Morgue (Photo) by adewumiopeyemi(m): 11:57am On Sep 05, 2015
ma GOD HELP US .... MIRACLE EVER WERE GOD IS WORKING tHANK U LORD...... kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Man Bounces Back To Life After Three Days In Morgue (Photo) by AnanseK(m): 12:20pm On Sep 05, 2015
ILIDEFI:

But he was certified dead based on the absence of those features. That means at some point, he had cardiac arrest. Are you suggesting that he had automatic restoration of cardiorespiratory function, without any form of resuscitation? That in itself is also a miracle.

That is exactly what happened. His weakened body functions picked up and improved at a certain stage. And you don't know when.

He was not dead.
Re: Man Bounces Back To Life After Three Days In Morgue (Photo) by toprealman: 12:36pm On Sep 05, 2015
corisande:
shocked

Papa otene was given a second chance to live at 70?
Nwoke a kere isi (I no fit translate jare)

He may not have died in the first place. Papa otene abeg chop everything choppable! second chance to live don't come easily

modified
FTC on a celebration thread like this
mods, give everyone wey dey under me one bottle each!
Nwoke a kere isi- This man braided his hair.
Nwoke a siri ike- This man is strong.
Re: Man Bounces Back To Life After Three Days In Morgue (Photo) by TheFilmmaker: 12:46pm On Sep 05, 2015
skytreader:

Thank you, genius. Science, however, is not the only sphere where these matters are discussed. Life and death are very contentious issues in contemporary issues in Ethics. One can say with all certainty that life after being declared brain-dead is next to impossible. Scientifically. Doesn't mean it has to apply to other spheres.

I never said I am a genius. Why is it so hard to find a refuting comment on Nairaland without any atom of fallacy in it?

So what other spheres are you talking about?
Re: Man Bounces Back To Life After Three Days In Morgue (Photo) by ugbah007: 12:57pm On Sep 05, 2015
I guess your mission in life is not through yet.Thank God one yeye dey smell fake man of God no come out dey claim na him resurrect am from the dead.welcome back sir,you've gat yourself another chance.
Re: Man Bounces Back To Life After Three Days In Morgue (Photo) by egbesunday: 1:14pm On Sep 05, 2015
Fear God and keep to his commandment, your miracle is on the way.thank you Jesus.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Husband Pours "Anointing Oil" In My Vagina Before Sex- Wife / 19-Year-Old Brazilian Lady Gives Birth To Twins With 2 Different Fathers (Pix) / Alhaji Yakubu Nasfi Wedding To Underage Girl In Niger State. Photos & Reactions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.