Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,902 members, 7,802,926 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:36 AM

Man Bounces Back To Life After Three Days In Morgue (Photo) - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Bounces Back To Life After Three Days In Morgue (Photo) (60070 Views)

My Life After Marrying A Philippine Woman / Life Before Marriage Vs Life After Marriage (photos) / PHOTOS: Lady Gets The Shock Of Her Life After Opening A New Baby Cream (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Bounces Back To Life After Three Days In Morgue (Photo) by Nobody: 1:26pm On Sep 05, 2015
ILIDEFI:

Asystole and PEA are both forms of cardiac arrest, and we know that untreated cardiac arrest always leads to death. As a matter of fact, every minute lost before resuscitation reduces chances of recovery.

Three things are certain, he had no pulse, there was no cardiac activity and no breathing movements before they moved him to the morgue, even though the pupils may not have been dilated and fixed if he was in long coma like those other doctors suggested. The question like you asked still remains, how did he survive for 30 hrs with complete cessation of cardiac and respiratory activity?

God was involved
Re: Man Bounces Back To Life After Three Days In Morgue (Photo) by erusen: 1:40pm On Sep 05, 2015
IamOpemipo:
Waitin for the pastor dts goin claim this 'miracle'
abeg wentin im be
Re: Man Bounces Back To Life After Three Days In Morgue (Photo) by erusen: 1:45pm On Sep 05, 2015
ifeness:

You know that is not true.
what is not true
Re: Man Bounces Back To Life After Three Days In Morgue (Photo) by Nicepoker(m): 1:45pm On Sep 05, 2015
The man should tell us his experience from the land of ghost.
Re: Man Bounces Back To Life After Three Days In Morgue (Photo) by erusen: 1:48pm On Sep 05, 2015
Tunagee:

what if he had been buried within 24hrs due to some religious beliefs?
fool what are u saying if you not want thank God for the miracle the man family wan to thank God which one come be your own
Re: Man Bounces Back To Life After Three Days In Morgue (Photo) by erusen: 1:55pm On Sep 05, 2015
people who say miracles do not exist will start saying rubbish na like the man did not die blah blah blah
Re: Man Bounces Back To Life After Three Days In Morgue (Photo) by RealAlfranco: 1:56pm On Sep 05, 2015
I buried my father 2day,he was 70 too. I wish he came back to life. But damn,To God Be The Glory!

1 Like

Re: Man Bounces Back To Life After Three Days In Morgue (Photo) by charlsecy(m): 2:08pm On Sep 05, 2015
adjoviomole:
Ppl could pass out for days.some even months. That's why I always worry @ some accident scenes because the person is not moving they will just pack all of them as dead without checking der pulse......
I take particular offence at that. I could remember an accident scene where a man was lying unconsciously. A number of people were saying, "He is dead."

I got angry, and verbally attacked some person(s) saying so with something like, "How did you know he is dead? Don't you know he could still be alive, but just unconscious. Even if a person has his head broken in an auto crash, they could still make it out alive!"
Re: Man Bounces Back To Life After Three Days In Morgue (Photo) by Osinachi1986(m): 2:11pm On Sep 05, 2015
I was expecting to hear the Heaven and Hell story tho. #sp#
Re: Man Bounces Back To Life After Three Days In Morgue (Photo) by bummyla(m): 2:13pm On Sep 05, 2015
Thank You Jesus! http://www.bummyla.com
Re: Man Bounces Back To Life After Three Days In Morgue (Photo) by IYANGBALI: 2:16pm On Sep 05, 2015
Thank God say him no be muslim,he for no fit come back,na immediate immediate dem go bury am,muslim no dey waste time with burial
Re: Man Bounces Back To Life After Three Days In Morgue (Photo) by adjoviomole(m): 2:31pm On Sep 05, 2015
charlsecy:

I take particular offence at that. I could remember an accident scene where a man was lying unconsciously. A number of people were saying, "He is dead."

I got angry, and verbally attacked some person(s) saying so with something like, "How did you know he is dead? Don't you know he could still be alive, but just unconscious. Even if a person has his head broken in an auto crash, they could still make it out alive!"

I tell u we still have a very long way to go in this country.

1 Like

Re: Man Bounces Back To Life After Three Days In Morgue (Photo) by Nobody: 2:44pm On Sep 05, 2015
dre11:
•Family celebrates God’s miracle

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/09/man-bounces-back-to-life-after-three-days-in-morgue/

Picture 1: Otene when he was resurrected
Picture 2: when otene was dead in hospital

He was never dead.
Re: Man Bounces Back To Life After Three Days In Morgue (Photo) by riczy(m): 2:47pm On Sep 05, 2015
ressurection is only possible under messianic reign,its an issue of quackery among d so call dr

Re: Man Bounces Back To Life After Three Days In Morgue (Photo) by Sirgen05(m): 3:14pm On Sep 05, 2015
menix:
1. The OP needs a dead man's slap in order to tell me where he saw three dayz in morgue as his topic states..

2. The doctor in-charge needs a ghost knock on his brain (useless quack)

3. Am angry papa was not able to tell us story of what he saw, to prepare my igbo brodaz of the kind of biz dey will start up wen dey get there.

4. Papa no pity anybody oo, all those food wey u no chop during ur sleep, make sure u chop eferithing..

5. Papa dat ur pikin wey see u run, abeg go do him DNA test..

6. Papa welcome back eehhh, make sure u make amends cous 2nd chance don't come easy.

Another big slap to the Vanguard newspaper reporting August 25th and 26th as Friday and Saturday respectively
Re: Man Bounces Back To Life After Three Days In Morgue (Photo) by Joeged(m): 3:25pm On Sep 05, 2015
:oNothin we no go see and hear fr dis life we cum....
Re: Man Bounces Back To Life After Three Days In Morgue (Photo) by Rexyl(m): 3:34pm On Sep 05, 2015
Osinachi1986:
I was expecting to hear the Heaven and Hell story tho.
#sp#

But from what he experienced he discovered that the second Chance was a great privilege which shouldn't be for fun. It was shown to him the need to work harder in order to make it to that place of eternal joy. That all his previous activities on earth disqualified him from making heaven passes a great message to those living and behaving anyhow.
Re: Man Bounces Back To Life After Three Days In Morgue (Photo) by corisande: 3:48pm On Sep 05, 2015
toprealman:
Nwoke a kere isi- This man braided his hair. Nwoke a siri ike- This man is strong.

I don't mean it literally
Re: Man Bounces Back To Life After Three Days In Morgue (Photo) by Lawalemi(m): 3:51pm On Sep 05, 2015
This miracle happens only to the poor
Re: Man Bounces Back To Life After Three Days In Morgue (Photo) by tundex572(m): 4:07pm On Sep 05, 2015
very good and trusted site.instant payout join now make deposit minimum 10$ https://great-trade.net/?ref=getpaid1 support perfectmoney,payee,okpay,payza,bitcoin minimum deposit 10$-999$ for 20 days daily profit 2.10% minimum deposit 1000$-2400$ for 30 days profit 2.50% daily make deposit 100$ for 60 days get 5000$ and more plan https://great-trade.net/?ref=getpaid1 you have great chance to be richman.
Re: Man Bounces Back To Life After Three Days In Morgue (Photo) by toprealman: 4:10pm On Sep 05, 2015
corisande:
I don't mean it literally
OK
Re: Man Bounces Back To Life After Three Days In Morgue (Photo) by skytreader(m): 4:14pm On Sep 05, 2015
TheFilmmaker:

I never said I am a genius. Why is it so hard to find a refuting comment on Nairaland without any atom of fallacy in it?

So what other spheres are you talking about?

Right there in my post, with the first letter capitalized: Ethics. That is one sphere. I agreed with your scientific angle of it. That much is quite well-known. It's also right there in my post that I agree.
However, where ethics is concerned, there has never been any consensus on this issue. I might feel that once one's heart has stopped beating and one no longer takes in air, one is dead. Another person might take it from another angle. He might say that once a vital part of the body has been severed, say, the head, he is instantly dead. That is why it is ethics.
Legally, in some jurisdictions, if the last state in which a person is found is that of mortal danger, the presumption might be made that he is dead as at the time the presumption is being made. But one might say in argument that "No! Just because he was in grave peril the last time he was seen does not mean that he is dead now". Perhaps the issue of determining what constitutes "mortal danger" sets in. Then the issue of death becomes contentious. The legal aspect is thus another sphere.

No one's perfect. But you gotta know the perspectives from which I'm talking before you talk about fallacy. We share the same view on the scientific definition of death. But I do speak about more than one sphere. If, however, you still feel I'm wrong, then I'll be happy to learn from you. I soak up knowledge like a sponge. Peace.
Re: Man Bounces Back To Life After Three Days In Morgue (Photo) by Jasperwhizz(m): 4:50pm On Sep 05, 2015
GOD AT WORK! OUR LORD JESUS IS SO WONDERFUL!
Re: Man Bounces Back To Life After Three Days In Morgue (Photo) by antiboko(m): 6:39pm On Sep 05, 2015
THERE IS JUST ONLY ONE WAY TO ASCERTAIN IF HE WAS IN A LONG COMA OR NOT. LET THEM CARRY OUT SEVERAL TEST ON HIM AND IF ANY SICKNESS OR DISEASES IS FOUND, TRULY HE WAS IN COMA BUT IF NO SINGLE ILLNESS IS DETECTED THEN HE WAS REALLY DEAD.
Re: Man Bounces Back To Life After Three Days In Morgue (Photo) by azezola(m): 7:21pm On Sep 05, 2015
Go open up a church you will get rich quick
Re: Man Bounces Back To Life After Three Days In Morgue (Photo) by DedeNkem: 2:22am On Sep 06, 2015
The st*upid "hospital" pronounced a man in coma dead.
Most Nigerian hospitals don't know what coma is.
Re: Man Bounces Back To Life After Three Days In Morgue (Photo) by Tunde577: 2:50am On Sep 06, 2015
Curious about how G.Boys with no hack.ing skills profit on-net? Check this out

http://bit ly/1cbYBQM

Insert .

Re: Man Bounces Back To Life After Three Days In Morgue (Photo) by Thryphosa(m): 10:19am On Sep 06, 2015
DrGroove:
Of what use Is a 70yr old OLD man? how many more years does he intend to live? I even thought it was a young man!mtcheeeew!!

What did you just say? When a 72 year-old papa is the president of Nigeria, and somewhere else a 73 year-old is chairman of a Local Government in Ekiti State.
Re: Man Bounces Back To Life After Three Days In Morgue (Photo) by Eronmosele(m): 2:25pm On Sep 06, 2015
loomer:
Quack doctors
Don't jump to say quack doctor. With God ALL things are possible. Remember it was not the doctor who prepared and wheeled the man to the mortuary. Are all the other workers quacks too? Or they can't also tell the difference between the living and the dead.
Re: Man Bounces Back To Life After Three Days In Morgue (Photo) by loomer: 6:22pm On Sep 06, 2015
Eronmosele:

Don't jump to say quack doctor. With God ALL things are possible. Remember it was not the doctor who prepared and wheeled the man to the mortuary. Are all the other workers quacks too? Or they can't also tell the difference between the living and the dead.

No, doctors certify. What if he was just in a state of coma?
Re: Man Bounces Back To Life After Three Days In Morgue (Photo) by Eronmosele(m): 8:55pm On Sep 07, 2015
loomer:

No, doctors certify. What if he was just in a state of coma?
And what if he wasn't?
Read my comment well now. Did I say doctors don't certify? See how easy it is to fail exam abi?
Re: Man Bounces Back To Life After Three Days In Morgue (Photo) by loomer: 10:05am On Sep 08, 2015
Eronmosele:

And what if he wasn't?
Read my comment well now. Did I say doctors don't certify? See how easy it is to fail exam abi?

What I'm trying to say is, our doctor are always so quick to pronounce someone dead once the person no dey breath again

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Husband Pours "Anointing Oil" In My Vagina Before Sex- Wife / 19-Year-Old Brazilian Lady Gives Birth To Twins With 2 Different Fathers (Pix) / Alhaji Yakubu Nasfi Wedding To Underage Girl In Niger State. Photos & Reactions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.