Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,581 members, 7,809,108 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:25 PM

Breakups And Revenge - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Breakups And Revenge (1091 Views)

Does This Truly Happen In Breakups?? / Why Do Ex-girlfriends Become More Beautiful After Breakups?(photo) / Breakups And Revenge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breakups And Revenge by 1stworldview: 4:38am On Sep 05, 2015
Revenge Your Ex

Each day hundreds of men and women seek revenge on their ex-mates for a
variety of reasons, usually because they got dumped or where cheated on.
Revenge comes in many ways. It typically starts by using social media to
vent, and then escalates from there. Now sites like "Get Revenge On Your Ex"
for a fee will help you get pay back or revenge.

So what is the best way to get revenge besides slashing her tires, posting
nude photos of her and so on.

The best way according to the web site Right Choices 101 is to live your
life well. This is true no matter who you are seeking revenge on. Coworkers,
past bosses, bad friends or ex-lovers. Put your energy into succeeding and
enjoying your life, not wasting your time, energy and resources on revenge
that can end up costing you much more. Plus, when you seek revenge, you send
them a massage that you have not gotten over the relationship. It's much
better to show you are indifferent and don't care.

According to Kenneth Agee of A Foreign Affair, a service that specializes in
helping men find young beautiful foreign women, "The best revenge is to date
or marry a women 10 years younger than your ex. This will piss her off to no
end. No woman ever wants to be replaced with a younger, more attractive
woman. Just like a man never likes to get replaced by a guy who is wealthier
or more successful.

I will never forget one of my first clients we took to Saint Petersburg,
Russia." says Agee, "The client told me that two days on our tour was better
than two years of therapy. Having hundreds of attractive women fighting over
you gets your ex out of your mind pretty quick.

I personally went through break up when my ex ran off with another man. But
a short time later, I met a new lady who was ten times better. I ran into
that man who stole my ex and I gave him a big thanks. In fact, I could not
thank him enough. He was stuck with an older nagging women, while I was now
with a young, beautiful, caring women. Plus, my ex had gained about 100
pounds. I don't look at that fellow as any kind of enemy but as the person
who saved me from my ex and years of suffering." This is the best a revenge
when you win without lowering yourself.

Other sites like "Get Over Her Now" give practical advice and tips for
getting over a past relationship.

Top Tips from Get Over Her Now:

Start making platonic relationships with as many women as possible, old,
young, skinny, fat, cute or ugly. This greatly helps you get back in the
game of socializing with the opposite sex. And it opens up lots
opportunities to meet their cute attractive friends in a more relaxed
environment. This also helps you build your game and confidence.

Improve yourself, start working out, get up early every day and exercise.

Buy new clothes. Dressing better makes you feel better and improves your
confidence.

Focus on work and getting a promotion or raise. Don't let a break up effect
your work negatively. Put that extra effort into work and it will pay off
with a better position and more money. This will also build your confidence
and help attract better quality women.

Any time you are depressed, improving yourself helps greatly. When you feel
depressed, don't sit and watch TV and then sleep-in late. Get out and do
something that will make you feel like you've accomplished something. Take a
class, go hiking, fix something you've been putting off.

Don't start drinking. Drinking will always have a negative impact on your
life. Don't drink while depressed or when you are trying to get over some
one. After all, drinking is for celebrating. So if you are not celebrating
something, don't drink. A quality women is not going to be attracted to
someone who drinks a lot or has a drinking problem.

Don't sleep in; sleeping late increases depression. Get up as early as you
can and go for a walk, take a hike, or go to the Gym. Research shows getting
up early and exercising can eliminate depression. You will have no game be
depressed.

Don't binge eat. If you start gaining weight, you will feel less self-worth
and lose your confidence. Confidence is a quality that women are extremely
attracted to.

Conclusion, the best revenge is when you improve your life so well that she
realizes she made a big mistake. And satisfaction comes when you meet
someone so much better, you are glad the ex is gone. After all, if you are
seeking revenge, how great could she really have been in the first place!
Re: Breakups And Revenge by salaboiz(m): 4:49am On Sep 05, 2015
The L-word

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breakups And Revenge by Cutehector(m): 5:12am On Sep 05, 2015
Who go stay, go stay$
Re: Breakups And Revenge by Nature8(m): 6:05am On Sep 05, 2015
Nice one..
Re: Breakups And Revenge by Blizzyblinkzy(f): 6:08am On Sep 05, 2015
Ok
Re: Breakups And Revenge by Captainswag225(m): 6:38am On Sep 05, 2015
nice one o.p! The best revenge for an ex-partner is to move on and be happy. Finding a new partner who u make u forget that ur ex ever existed....
Re: Breakups And Revenge by OZAOEKPE(f): 7:14am On Sep 05, 2015
Vengeance is for the Lord...........
Re: Breakups And Revenge by dmcdad: 7:18am On Sep 05, 2015
Nice one Op, but you didn't include the source.

Talking about revenge in the first place reeks immaturity and to an extent, low self-esteem. There is a 100% belief I have that whoever part ways with me (Ex), does such at her own detriment. Why think of revenge in the first instance? That has never occurred to me.

Move on with life and try to make things better for yourself. For what its worth, you might be the cause of the break-up. And even if you ain't, it doesn't mean one should sit and whine over how the other person made us feel hurt. The last time I checked, worry never solves anything. Also, revenge never solves anything and doesn't bring about fulfilment. On the contrary, it increases the sorrow and hatred in your heart, and anyone who harbours hate, well... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

So, although I didn't read more than the first two paragraphs, but I believe it was in-line with reasonable standards. People need orientations about such matters so they don't go wasting their lives on trying to play the pay-back card. It never pays.
Re: Breakups And Revenge by Captainswag225(m): 7:26am On Sep 05, 2015
dmcdad:
Nice one Op, but you didn't include the source.

Talking about revenge in the first place reeks immaturity and to an extent, low self-esteem. There is a 100% belief I have that whoever part ways with me (Ex), does such at her own detriment. Why think of revenge in the first instance? That has never occurred to me.

Move on with life and try to make things better for yourself. For what its worth, you might be the cause of the break-up. And even if you ain't, it doesn't mean one should sit and whine over how the other person made us feel hurt. The last time I checked, worry never solves anything. Also, revenge never solves anything and doesn't bring about fulfilment. On the contrary, it increases the sorrow and hatred in your heart, and anyone who harbours hate, well... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

So, although I didn't read more than the first two paragraphs, but I believe it was in-line with reasonable standards. People need orientations about such matters so they don't go wasting their lives on trying to play the pay-back card. It never pays.
yep, i agree 100%. Why do u have to waste time thinking of hurting ur ex when u can move on and enjoy greater and better love. But i believe it begins with forgiveness tho,, u gotta forgive ur ex, be at peace with him or her b4 u move on.
Re: Breakups And Revenge by dmcdad: 8:04am On Sep 05, 2015
Captainswag225:
yep, i agree 100%. Why do u have to waste time thinking of hurting ur ex when u can move on and enjoy greater and better love. But i believe it begins with forgiveness tho,, u gotta forgive ur ex, be at peace with him or her b4 u move on.
The problem with people is that, they are far from having emotional stability.

If you are emotionally stable, then that in-turn helps you in handling break-ups and what-not properly. I think it starts when they cant handle their current plight (break-up), added with the fact that they are immature and less sensible on how life works, they end up thinking about playing the pay-back card. Do you know that trying to revenge is another way of telling yourself that you are not happy with the situation? But why would one not be happy with whatever situation that comes to the fore?

Do you know that nothing, I mean absolutely nothing bothers me? You know why? Because last I checked, worry never solves any problem. To move ahead with life and love even, you need happiness and joy. You need to stay happy to be able to give love properly. Tell me, why would I risk my happiness just for revenge? Its not worth it! Or someone wants to tell me revenge doesn't stem from bitterness and resentment?

Rather than channel my energies in order to get revenge, I would channel it to make myself better in every sense of the word. But before that, I would first make myself happy, and when I am happy I am better.

I don't carry grudges because they take you nowhere ahead, but rather make you regress.
Re: Breakups And Revenge by Captainswag225(m): 8:10am On Sep 05, 2015
dmcdad:

The problem with people is that, they are far from having emotional stability.

If you are emotionally stable, then that in-turn helps you in handling break-ups and what-not properly. I think it starts when they cant handle their current plight (break-up), added with the fact that they are immature and less sensible on how life works, they end up thinking about playing the pay-back card. Do you know that trying to revenge is another way of telling yourself that you are not happy with the situation? But why would one not be happy with whatever situation that comes to the fore?

Do you know that nothing, I mean absolutely nothing bothers me? You know why? Because last I checked, worry never solves any problem. To move ahead with life and love even, you need happiness and joy. You need to stay happy to be able to give love properly. Tell me, why would I risk my happiness just for revenge? Its not worth it! Or someone wants to tell me revenge doesn't stem from bitterness and resentment?

Rather than channel my energies in order to get revenge, I would channel it to make myself better in every sense of the word. But before that, I would first make myself happy, and when I am happy I am better.

I don't carry grudges because they take you nowhere ahead, but rather make you regress.
great,,, making oneself better is the most important thing! i wonder why breakup will lead someone into a state of obssession..... People jux have to learn how to move on...
Re: Breakups And Revenge by dmcdad: 8:13am On Sep 05, 2015
Captainswag225:
great,,, making oneself better is the most important thing! i wonder why breakup will lead someone into a state of obssession..... People jux have to learn how to move on...
True. People need to move on with life. Thats the only available option I see.
Re: Breakups And Revenge by Captainswag225(m): 8:16am On Sep 05, 2015
dmcdad:

True. People need to move on with life. Thats the only available option I see.
exactly!! I pity those who commit suicide and murder coz of love,,, breakups...
Re: Breakups And Revenge by dmcdad: 8:35am On Sep 05, 2015
Captainswag225:
exactly!! I pity those who commit suicide and murder coz of love,,, breakups...
That's the height of foolishness. Utter rubbish!
Re: Breakups And Revenge by Captainswag225(m): 8:52am On Sep 05, 2015
dmcdad:

That's the height of foolishness. Utter rubbish!
hahahaha!!! Maybe some people love too much.....and too deep
Re: Breakups And Revenge by dmcdad: 9:10am On Sep 05, 2015
Captainswag225:
hahahaha!!! Maybe some people love too much.....and too deep
I disagree bruv. Its not about loving too much, but rather a case of letting their emotions get the better of them. For the records, I am more than emotional, but you will never know because I conceal it. I have worked on myself to the extent that nothing hurts me. You know why? Not because I am heart-less, but because I don't allow it to get the better of me. If I do, na die I dey be that oooooooo. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Therefore, there should be a level of control in sedating your emotions.
Re: Breakups And Revenge by Captainswag225(m): 9:14am On Sep 05, 2015
dmcdad:

I disagree bruv. Its not about loving too much, but rather a case of letting their emotions get the better of them. For the records, I am more than emotional, but you will never know because I conceal it. I have worked on myself to the extent that nothing hurts me. You know why? Not because I am heart-less, but because I don't allow it to get the better of me. If I do, na die I dey be that oooooooo. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Therefore, there should be a level of control in sedating your emotions.

thats great bro! The thing is alot of people dont know how to control their emotions and manage pain during these times. Maybe u should create a thread and share with us how to overcome ur emotions.
Re: Breakups And Revenge by dmcdad: 9:32am On Sep 05, 2015
Captainswag225:
thats great bro! The thing is alot of people dont know how to control their emotions and manage pain during these times. Maybe u should create a thread and share with us how to overcome ur emotions.
I dont know why I dont like creating threads. I'd rather be a major poster in someone else's thread than create one of mine.

On the emboldened, I have done that in the past, albeit in a thread created by someone else.
Re: Breakups And Revenge by Captainswag225(m): 9:40am On Sep 05, 2015
dmcdad:

I dont know why I dont like creating threads. I'd rather be a major poster in someone else's thread than create one of mine.

On the emboldened, I have done that in the past, albeit in a thread created by someone else.
we need u to share ur experience and advice, i know it will help alot of people. U can create it in the family section if u dont feel comfortable abt writing it here
Re: Breakups And Revenge by dmcdad: 9:43am On Sep 05, 2015
Captainswag225:
we need u to share ur experience and advice, i know it will help alot of people. U can create it in the family section if u dont feel comfortable abt writing it here
I will look into that. Thanks.
Re: Breakups And Revenge by Captainswag225(m): 9:44am On Sep 05, 2015
dmcdad:
I will look into that. Thanks.
thank u too

(1) (Reply)

Funniest: How Would You Feel If Something Like This Happens To You In Public,lol / I Didn't Know She Was My Lecturer, I Wooed Her... The Continuing Story / Rejected!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.