Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,500 members, 7,781,513 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:57 PM

How Do I Sell My Soul To Satan - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Do I Sell My Soul To Satan (4653 Views)

TB Joshua Has Direct Link To Satan Himself / 'I Sold My Soul To Satan So What? I Don't Want No Heaven' - Nigerian Lady Shocks / Christian Author Says Female Masturbation Is ‘Direct Path To Satan’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Sell My Soul To Satan by Nobody: 8:00am On Sep 05, 2015
Good day everyone
I really need something but I have prayed and all and nothing has happened and I wanna sell my soul to satan to see if he can give me that thing. I don't mind if I die when I get it but I just want to make sure i have that thing. Please does anyone know how I can sell my soul to satan or contact satan.
Hot christians avoid this thread please. This is a matter of life and death.
Re: How Do I Sell My Soul To Satan by abat4real37(f): 8:01am On Sep 05, 2015
tensazangetsu:
Good day everyone
I really need something but I have prayed and all and nothing has happened and I wanna sell my soul to satan to see if he can give me that thing. I don't mind if I die when I get it but I just want to make sure i have that thing. Please does anyone know how I can sell my soul to satan or contact satan.
God time is the best
Re: How Do I Sell My Soul To Satan by elomepee: 8:01am On Sep 05, 2015
You have sold your soul already. May God help you
Re: How Do I Sell My Soul To Satan by boman2014: 8:03am On Sep 05, 2015
tensazangetsu:
Good day everyone

my friend find something to do, prayers cant solve ur problem.

the only solution to ur problem is HARD WORK

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Sell My Soul To Satan by kendrick9(m): 8:05am On Sep 05, 2015
tensazangetsu:
Good day everyone
by doing things satan does........ mumu
Re: How Do I Sell My Soul To Satan by divinehand2003(m): 8:06am On Sep 05, 2015
Lol.
CONFESS WITH YOUR MOUTH DAILY THAT YOU WORSHIP SATAN AND HE WILL GIVE YOU THAT THING YOU HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR PLUS MANY SORROWS ADDED TO IT.
DON'T SAY I DIDN'T WARN YOU MY DEAR OP.
Re: How Do I Sell My Soul To Satan by honeygirl17: 8:06am On Sep 05, 2015
Abeg park well
Re: How Do I Sell My Soul To Satan by amiskurie(m): 8:08am On Sep 05, 2015
Mtcheeew! Simple.... Just send a reasonable amount of money into my bank acct 666***
Re: How Do I Sell My Soul To Satan by Nobody: 8:21am On Sep 05, 2015
Go meet babalawo
Re: How Do I Sell My Soul To Satan by olaric(m): 8:23am On Sep 05, 2015
You want to spend eternity in hell with satan just because of a minor setback? It's not worth it; ask God to rescue you now and back it with hard work. Jesus loves you!

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Sell My Soul To Satan by tartar9(m): 8:25am On Sep 05, 2015
become xtian
Re: How Do I Sell My Soul To Satan by menesheh(m): 8:42am On Sep 05, 2015
tensazangetsu:
Good day everyone

There is no demonstrable evidence that god and Satan exist. Thinking that you are tired of god therefore Satan is absurdity.

Cool your brain, try figuring out solutions as many as possible. Choose more probable solution out of the many you figured out. Is going to alright.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Sell My Soul To Satan by johnydon22(m): 8:46am On Sep 05, 2015
[b]This is the sort of abject idiocy we get from our youths as a result of being imbedded with the ludicrous psychological mindset of being dependent on abstract concepts.

When a young man cannot take responsibility for his own circumstances and conditions but is sheepishly resorting to delusional abstract concepts for solution.

Op giving your life to the delusional satan is psychological, so just bear in your mind that you have given your life to satan then bingo it is done and then immerse yourself in the idiotic delusion by bearing in mind that satan is taking care of all your problems or that your mind's voice is the voice of satan.

The day you will understand that such absurd concepts as satan, prayer and all these spirity shenanigans is not a solution for your problem is the day you will see clearly and put more effort yourself in solving it.

This is a result of psychological dependency, tactfulness, greed smeared into idiotic laziness.

When you man up to your situations and take full responsibility for them bearing in mind that succeed or not is your doing and not any abstract concept, that is the day anybody need take you serious.

Get out of your delusion and laziness and take responsibility for yourself, will, actions and circumstances.

It is so sad and pitiable seeing youths exhibiting such nonsensical dependency on nothing betraying stupendous laziness induced by self smeared delusion..… Total Rubbish!!!
[/b]

8 Likes 6 Shares

Re: How Do I Sell My Soul To Satan by menesheh(m): 8:46am On Sep 05, 2015
olaric:
You want to spend eternity in hell with satan just because of a minor setback? It's not worth it; ask God to rescue you now and back it with hard work. Jesus loves you!

Do you know what you are doing?
Applying fantasy to solving mundane problems is a silly one.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do I Sell My Soul To Satan by menesheh(m): 9:23am On Sep 05, 2015
johnydon22:
[b]This is the sort of abject idiocy we get from our youths as a result of being imbedded with the ludicrous psychological mindset of being dependent on abstract concepts.

When a young man cannot take responsibility for his own circumstances and conditions but is sheepishly resorting to delusional abstract concepts for solution.

Op giving your life to the delusional satan is psychological, so just bear in your mind that you have given your life to satan then bingo it is done and then immerse yourself in the idiotic delusion by bearing in mind that satan is taking care of all your problems or that your mind's voice is the voice of satan.

The day you will understand that such absurd concepts as satan, prayer and all these spirity shenanigans is not a solution for your problem is the day you will see clearly and put more effort yourself in solving it.

This is a result of psychological dependency, tactfulness, greed smeared into idiotic laziness.

When you man up to your situations and take full responsibility for them bearing in mind that succeed or not is your doing and not any abstract concept, that is the day anybody need take you serious.

Get out of your delusion and laziness and take responsibility for yourself, will, actions and circumstances.

It is so sad and pitiable seeing youths exhibiting such nonsensical dependency on nothing betraying stupendous laziness induced by self smeared delusion..… Total Rubbish!!!
[/b]

That's the problem. Laziness to engage life inevitable problems and unforseen circumstances is so problematic to we youths indoctrinated with these weird idea of imagery satan, hell, heaven, sin etc.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do I Sell My Soul To Satan by johnydon22(m): 9:49am On Sep 05, 2015
menesheh:

That's the problem. Laziness to engage life inevitable problems and unforseen circumstances is so problematic to we youths indoctrinated with these weird idea of imagery satan, hell, heaven, sin etc.
Nollywood is not even helping matters

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Do I Sell My Soul To Satan by Nobody: 10:25am On Sep 05, 2015
Errrm - @sonoflucifer; Your attention is urgently needed here. grin
Re: How Do I Sell My Soul To Satan by Nobody: 11:24am On Sep 05, 2015
boman2014:

not hard work. But smart work. Cos der are so many hard workers who are also stagnant. But wen u work smart, u put ur energy to good use. Am nt supporting d OP sha. Just saying

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Sell My Soul To Satan by Nobody: 11:53am On Sep 05, 2015
Don't mind Johnnydon22 jare. I am the Satan you are looking for and I don't need your soul, but your money. Pm me to get my account number.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Sell My Soul To Satan by PraiseDLord: 12:16pm On Sep 05, 2015
@OP,
Worry not yourself any longer, you've already sold yourself to satan.

Have you gotten that thing now? That thing that's more precious than your eternal soul!

What is that thing that you wanted to give in exchange for your life? Wow - youthful exorbitant !!!

Be wise and surrender yourself to Jesus as your continual mocking of God will only add to your woe presently and hereafter as it does nothing to the Almighty! Your teaming up with the devil against the Maker of your soul will lead to your ultimate ruin, so Gbo? You hear me??

Repent and be saved now! Jesus is knocking at the door of your heart now now. If only you listen, you'll hear His knock.
Repent I beseech you, Repent!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do I Sell My Soul To Satan by CaptainJune: 3:19pm On Sep 05, 2015
Satan is a cunning deceiving businessman. He loves this kind of trade by barter where he gives you what you want (which is of very little value) and takes what he wants from you (which is of very great value). You never suspect the deceit immediately until later...sometimes, too late.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do I Sell My Soul To Satan by CHARLOE(m): 3:57pm On Sep 05, 2015
@ op, search for Mellin and his thread ' why I became a satsnist'
Re: How Do I Sell My Soul To Satan by johnydon22(m): 4:18pm On Sep 05, 2015
theAtheist101:
Don't mind Johnnydon22 jare. I am the Satan you are looking for and I don't need your soul, but your money. Pm me to get my account number.
This is how their delusional ludicrous dependency on abstract concept mar them instead of helping them.

Instead of finding tactful real solutions to their problems they fall victim for prayer houses, spirity covens, pastors, babalawos and all other spirity jack and harry who then extort them of the little one they even have.

Instead of offering help to someone who needs it these people collect the little ones that the people who need help has in the name of tithe, offerings, sacrifices and all other spiritual 419 tactise.

Thats why i said to my friend who is always ringing about tithe and stuff even when he has nothing ..

"If your pastor is richer than you and you still pay him tithes, you should ask yourself; 'is he here to help us or are we here to help him?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Sell My Soul To Satan by Ganjafama(m): 8:48pm On Sep 05, 2015
boman2014:

Which hard work? You want him to do bricklayer job first before you know he works hard.
Re: How Do I Sell My Soul To Satan by Nobody: 1:49pm On Sep 06, 2015
Ganjafama:
Which hard work? You want him to do bricklayer job first before you know he works hard.
exactly, i was going to ask someone to define handwork.

That cheap line sold to the masses by those fortune enough to have made it, always along the line of "i persevered, i struggled, i tooled, hard work pays etc" what does dangota know about hard work, when the labour he performs in a years can be compared to the labour output of his labourer in one week or month. Where is the hard work.

Work hard, persevere etc are far fetching lines just to encourage people, in reality if they tell you whats up, you will shake head.

Imagine even the so called intelligent people, do not see the sarcasm implied in the "10,000 hours of practice to mastery" scheme.

What differentiates two humans who walk into a room? hard work, perseverance, grace, is it God etc.

People should really read meaning into their history properly, and stop selling people that 21st century bullshit "hard work n persistence", JUST WATCH PARENTS WOULD NOT BE ABLE TO DEFEND THAT BULLSHIT LINE TO THE NEXT GENERATION SOON. cause there is a comparison gap no matter how you sell that story, a piece of the puzzle is missing, there is a gene responsible for quick temper, what happens when two kids born of same mother one has and the other doesn't.

i wouldn't advice any one to subscribe to urban legends either. There is mystery to every life, solve it, if the circumstances surrounding your life where to be changed would you be fortunate or unfortunate, privileged or not.
Re: How Do I Sell My Soul To Satan by Ganjafama(m): 2:41pm On Sep 06, 2015
chalantmike:
exactly, i was going to ask someone to define handwork.

That cheap line sold to the masses by those fortune enough to have made it, always along the line of "i persevered, i struggled, i tooled, hard work pays etc" what does dangota know about hard work, when the labour he performs in a years can be compared to the labour output of his labourer in one week or month. Where is the hard work.

Work hard, persevere etc are far fetching lines just to encourage people, in reality if they tell you whats up, you will shake head.

Imagine even the so called intelligent people, do not see the sarcasm implied in the "10,000 hours of practice to mastery" scheme.

What differentiates two humans who walk into a room? hard work, perseverance, grace, is it God etc.

People should really read meaning into their history properly, and stop selling people that 21st century bullshit "hard work n persistence", JUST WATCH PARENTS WOULD NOT BE ABLE TO DEFEND THAT BULLSHIT LINE TO THE NEXT GENERATION SOON. cause there is a comparison gap no matter how you sell that story, a piece of the puzzle is missing, there is a gene responsible for quick temper, what happens when two kids born of same mother one has and the other doesn't.

i wouldn't advice any one to subscribe to urban legends either. There is mystery to every life, solve it, if the circumstances surrounding your life where to be changed would you be fortunate or unfortunate, privileged or not.
You've said it all. In Warri where I live, there is this saying which goes "who God bless, him go think say his poor neighbour na lazy man"
Re: How Do I Sell My Soul To Satan by danielblessing(m): 4:30pm On Sep 06, 2015
mtchew @op your brain needs a fresh supply of engine oil :8
Re: How Do I Sell My Soul To Satan by lordmaster: 5:52pm On Nov 07, 2016
REAL ILLUMINATI BROTHERHOOD.....Hello,i am DAVID HENRY,i am one of the Grand Junior sent
by the Lord superior (Grand master) to bring as
many of those who
are interested in becoming a
member of
the great
iIluminati order,am a business man,i
own a
Construction company
in France
and i also own one of the Biggest Electronic
Appliance shop in nigeria
and my family now lives in UK LONDON .I was
once like you,me & my wife were financially down to
1 square meal a day,
what kind of life was that to live,i
lived in poverty until i saw an opportunity to be a
member of the
GREAT ILLUMINATI BROTHERHOOD and
I took my chances and i have been a
member for close to 8 years now.The
higher you get the richer you
become. Illuminati
makes your business grow faster than you can ever
imagine,Illuminati
brings out the talent in you and make you famous,as
you become a member of
Illuminati order you will receive a huge amount of
money on the day of your initiation
,these and many more
other benefits you stand to gain,so if you are
interested to be a member contact us via
Illuminatigroundmaster@gmail.com
NOTE; JOINING THE ILLUMINATI BRINGS YOU INTO THE
LIMELIGHT OF THE WORLD IN
WHICH YOU LIVE IN TODAY. YOUR FINANCIAL
DIFFICULTIES ARE BROUGHT TO AN
END. WE SUPPORT YOU BOTH FINANCIALLY AND
MATERIALLY TO ENSURE YOU LIVE
A COMFORTABLE LIFE. IT DOES NOT MATTER WHICH
PART OF THE WORLD YOU LIVE IN.
FROM THE UNITED STATES DOWN TO THE MOST
REMOTE PART OF THE EARTH, WE
BRING YOU ALL YOU WANT.
BEING AN ILLITERATE OR A LITERATE IS NOT A
BARRIER TO BEING A
MILLIONAIRE BETWEEN TODAY AND THE NEXT TWO
WEEKS.
YOU BEING IN THIS OUR OFFICIAL WEBSITE TODAY
SIGNIFIES THAT IT WAS
ORDERED AND ARRANGED BY THE GREAT LUCIFER
THAT FROM NOW ON, YOU ARE
ABOUT TO BE THAT REAL AND INDEPENDENT
HUMAN YOU HAVE ALWAYS WISHED YOU
WERE.
WE DON’T DISCRIMINATE IF YOU ARE WHITE OR
BLACK. SEND AN EMAIL TO: illuminatigroundmaster@gmail.com
JOIN US TODAY & BECOME RICH,POWERFUL AND
FAMOUS ALL YOUR LIFE.

Sign;illuminatiground
Re: How Do I Sell My Soul To Satan by shadeyinka(m): 6:53am On Oct 31, 2017
menesheh:

There is no demonstrable evidence that god and Satan exist. Thinking that you are tired of god therefore Satan is absurdity.

Cool your brain, try figuring out solutions as many as possible. Choose more probable solution out of the many you figured out. Is going to alright.

Just as there is no demostratable evidence that Love exists

(1) (Reply)

6 Signs That You Are Being Attacked Spiritually / The Foolishness Of Atheist / To My Theists And Atheists Peepz, Y'all Need To See This!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.