Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,024 members, 7,807,013 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:37 AM

Whats The Best Way To Solve A Heartbreak - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Whats The Best Way To Solve A Heartbreak (577 Views)

13 Signs Your Life Is Centred Around A Girl And It Promises A Heartbreak / What's Worse Than A Heartbreak? / Please I Need Advice On How To Counter A Heartbreak? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whats The Best Way To Solve A Heartbreak by Nobody: 9:20am On Sep 05, 2015
Is over a month that my babe broke up with me with no reason. She just said, I did nothing wrong. But she is sorry, we have to end it.
I have tried to clear my mind by getting her along so we can hang out. But she keeps avoiding me.
Have accepted it. Moving on is my best option. Have tried to hang around with friends especially the females. The situation has pushed me to do some bleeping ( not my style), but her memories keep coming.
Seems like I was getting over it. A friend popped up on WhatsApp and told me that he met her and she finally told him we are no more together after she has avoided the question for so long. All of a sudden, the memories came rushing like flood
We are in the same school. Just yesterday, I saw her in school, she gave me a hug.
I know is over. I know I have to move on and concentrate. But what I don't know is how to finally eradicate her memories. How do I stop myself from being depressed.
Am talking of someone that was my best friend, who left when the oviation was loud
Re: Whats The Best Way To Solve A Heartbreak by donMIG(m): 9:24am On Sep 05, 2015
Welcome to the team grin
All u need is
WEED
MONEY
FRIENDS #GUYS#
GAME
WORK
N AMONG THESE THE BEST ISN'T THERE
JUST STOP GIVING A PHUCK N MOVE ON
PERIOD!
Re: Whats The Best Way To Solve A Heartbreak by Nobody: 9:25am On Sep 05, 2015
embarassed
Re: Whats The Best Way To Solve A Heartbreak by Nobody: 9:27am On Sep 05, 2015
Awwwwh embarassed

Just give yourself time. Allow yourself to grieve. Then tell yourself you deserve so much better cause you're amazing. Surround yourself with things that make you happy. You'll get over it.
Re: Whats The Best Way To Solve A Heartbreak by Nobody: 9:32am On Sep 05, 2015
embarassed
Re: Whats The Best Way To Solve A Heartbreak by Nobody: 9:33am On Sep 05, 2015
YourMain:
Awwwwh embarassed

Just give yourself time. Allow yourself to grieve. Then tell yourself you deserve so much better cause you're amazing. Surround yourself with things that make you happy. You'll get over it.
Time. Is affecting my àcademy. At work I sleep off easily just to save myself from depression. I just need to get over it as soon as possible
Everything in my house remind me of her. There are songs I will listen to, her memory will come.
Friends kept asking me of her, my response is that she is fine and we are together. Gossh
Re: Whats The Best Way To Solve A Heartbreak by Nobody: 9:37am On Sep 05, 2015
Incorruptible:

Time. Is affecting my àcademy. At work I sleep off easily just to save myself from depression. I just need to get over it as soon as possible
Everything in my house remind me of her. There are songs I will listen to, her memory will come.
Friends kept asking me of her, my response is that she is fine and we are together. Gossh

Awh. Everyday her memory will get less and less powerful I promise. Just realize that its over. She's gone. I'm sure you have this glimmer of hope that she may come back. Remove it. You had a life before her you can build yourself again.
Re: Whats The Best Way To Solve A Heartbreak by Hazardd(m): 9:40am On Sep 05, 2015
Why are you thinking about a girl who don't value you, who didn't even know whether if you still exist....she even told that "you did nothing wrong just want the relationship to end" and you are still think about her.

So right now you have two options either you commit suicide so that everything will end or you forget about her and wait for the right person... So the ball is in your court
Re: Whats The Best Way To Solve A Heartbreak by POWEROFPEACE(m): 9:44am On Sep 05, 2015
Its funny but it works, at most 95 percent. Get your self hooked up as quickly
as possible but with a good lady though. You will not be too depressed and might not even remember her again except in few occasions since someone is there for you already. Why do you think most ladies double date, this is obviously one of the reason.

1 Like

Re: Whats The Best Way To Solve A Heartbreak by donholy28(m): 9:57am On Sep 05, 2015
Ur problem be say u never move on...if to say u don get better girl her name no go even cross ur mind again
Re: Whats The Best Way To Solve A Heartbreak by imiefa30: 10:26am On Sep 05, 2015
grievin is normal,but u made a terrible mistake fallin in love.to get over her,try to always remember her failings,fault,and misdeamenors.u ll get over her.NB:love is for d weak.jennifer tot me dat

1 Like

Re: Whats The Best Way To Solve A Heartbreak by Nobody: 11:35am On Sep 05, 2015
imiefa30:
grievin is normal,but u made a terrible mistake fallin in love.to get over her,try to always remember her failings,fault,and misdeamenors.u ll get over her.NB:love is for d weak.jennifer tot me dat
She has also taught me that.
Re: Whats The Best Way To Solve A Heartbreak by nawtibownie: 1:44pm On Sep 05, 2015
Awwn. I can relate. Just give it time, you'll get over it soon. Spend more time with people around you and always bring yourself back to reality that you two are done whenever you think about it. I know its quite uneasy but you should try. Don't rush into a new relationship cos you' ll always compare. Read your books.

(1) (Reply)

So Funny! This 26yr Old Woman With 4 Children Explains What She Wants In A Man / Intimate Story - Part 1 / Things Broke Guys Normally Do To Entertain Female Visitor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.