Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,373 members, 7,808,298 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:04 AM

Ladies, How Would You Like To Be Proposed To? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, How Would You Like To Be Proposed To? (1769 Views)

Do Men Like To Be Proposed To? / My Fiancee Confessed She's HIV+ After I Proposed To Her. Please, Help / Ladies How Do You Want To Be Proposed To? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, How Would You Like To Be Proposed To? by 54artistry: 10:33am On Sep 05, 2015
What's more romantic than a proposal at sunset?

Ladies, how would you want your man to propose to you?

Guys, African Men aren't romantic? Is this true?

Happy Weekend all!

Victor's Pre-Wedding Session by Gaw Guzeartworld @guzeartworld_photography {54artistry.com/Guzeartworld.photography}

#54artistry #photographers #sunsetlovers #love #couple #photo

See more on: http://www.54artistry.com/project/4093/Victors_Pre-Wedding_session.html?ref=c

Published on www.54artistry.com

Re: Ladies, How Would You Like To Be Proposed To? by Behira(f): 10:34am On Sep 05, 2015
At the top of Mount Everest ........dat wud be so touchie cry kiss
Re: Ladies, How Would You Like To Be Proposed To? by misspicy(f): 10:36am On Sep 05, 2015
Inside the atlantic oceangrin with a 100carat diamond encrusted ring and on his knees under the watercheesy
Re: Ladies, How Would You Like To Be Proposed To? by QueenEdna(f): 10:38am On Sep 05, 2015
At a candle light dinner, with soft romantic music playing in the background, he goes down on bended knees aΩ̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ pops d question..
Re: Ladies, How Would You Like To Be Proposed To? by Jhamani(m): 10:40am On Sep 05, 2015
misspicy:
Under
Under
Re: Ladies, How Would You Like To Be Proposed To? by Nobody: 10:40am On Sep 05, 2015
Wud love the diamond 32karak encrusted ring to be on a private jet grin even if the jet wan crash my ring must be saved

Den wen d jet lands only the ring will be comin down only my ring b passenger dont mind if he rents d jet

Den after d ring comes down d stairs i wud see my boo skydiving to ryt *will u marry me on the sky* grin
I will literally faint

Or
He gets a very big beauriful hall he invites me secretly den wen i get there d hall gets empty lookin like m d only one there i get angry nd boom hots of choirs endless ones singing *will u marry me* nd boo comes in hologram form points at my bck i turn nd see boo nd ring wiv cake cumin from underground
I wee faint grin

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, How Would You Like To Be Proposed To? by Captainswag225(m): 10:41am On Sep 05, 2015
halfrica:
Wud love the diamond 32karak encrusted ring to be on a private jet grin even if the jet wan crash my ring must be saved

Den wen d jet lands only the ring will be comin down only my ring b passenger dont mind if he rents d jet

Den after d ring comes down d stairs i wud see my boo skydiving to ryt *will u marry me on the sky* grin
I will literally faint

Or
He gets a very big beauriful hall he invites me secretly den wen i get there d hall gets empty lookin like m d only one there i get angry nd boom hots of choirs endless ones singing *will u marry me* nd boo comes in hologram form points at my bck i turn nd see boo nd ring wiv cake cumin from underground
I wee faint grin
big dreams!

1 Like

Re: Ladies, How Would You Like To Be Proposed To? by Nobody: 10:42am On Sep 05, 2015
misspicy:
Inside the atlantic oceangrin with a 100carat diamond encrusted ring and on his knees under the watercheesy
Mami water is coming then..
Re: Ladies, How Would You Like To Be Proposed To? by Nobody: 10:43am On Sep 05, 2015
halfrica:

I will literally faint

Or
I wee faint grin
EVILS OF AMERICAN FILMS...
Re: Ladies, How Would You Like To Be Proposed To? by Lilyomi(f): 10:44am On Sep 05, 2015
Nyc pics. Anyhow he does it as his creativity leads him.
Re: Ladies, How Would You Like To Be Proposed To? by misspicy(f): 10:44am On Sep 05, 2015
Jhamani:

Under
You are faster than ur shadow hianundecided
Re: Ladies, How Would You Like To Be Proposed To? by donholy28(m): 10:47am On Sep 05, 2015
Behira:
At the top of Mount Everest ........dat wud be so touchie cry kiss
And if u say No...I hope u learnt how to fly

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies, How Would You Like To Be Proposed To? by wunmi590(m): 10:47am On Sep 05, 2015
Ladies likes surprises, just close their eyes and take them to sambisa forest, they would accept you, as long as you have ring on your hand to give them.. grin
Re: Ladies, How Would You Like To Be Proposed To? by donholy28(m): 10:48am On Sep 05, 2015
halfrica:

I will literally faint

Or
I wee faint grin
Later don't forget to dress up d ring and marry it.
Re: Ladies, How Would You Like To Be Proposed To? by Jhamani(m): 10:48am On Sep 05, 2015
misspicy:

You are faster than ur shadow hianundecided
Yh...real quick, u did modify ur post.
Re: Ladies, How Would You Like To Be Proposed To? by donholy28(m): 10:50am On Sep 05, 2015
Guys have upgraded...d best way to propose now is in a public place with lots of people gathered around...then she can never say no.
Re: Ladies, How Would You Like To Be Proposed To? by Captainswag225(m): 10:52am On Sep 05, 2015
donholy28:
Guys have upgraded...d best way to propose now is in a public place with lots of people gathered around...then she can never say no.
then u havent seen a wicked lady b4! She will reject and disgrace u.
Re: Ladies, How Would You Like To Be Proposed To? by Captainswag225(m): 10:53am On Sep 05, 2015
firsteva, how would u like me to propose to u?
Re: Ladies, How Would You Like To Be Proposed To? by donholy28(m): 10:54am On Sep 05, 2015
Captainswag225:
then u havent seen a wicked lady b4! She will reject and disgrace u.
Her ego won't allow her
Re: Ladies, How Would You Like To Be Proposed To? by Nobody: 10:55am On Sep 05, 2015
Captainswag225:
firsteva, how would u like me to propose to u?
if you can do this perfectly, I am likely to say yes.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, How Would You Like To Be Proposed To? by Captainswag225(m): 10:56am On Sep 05, 2015
donholy28:
Her ego won't allow her
and if she intentionally collapse to avoid accepting ur proposal?
Re: Ladies, How Would You Like To Be Proposed To? by Captainswag225(m): 10:57am On Sep 05, 2015
firstEVA:
if you can do this perfectly, I am likely to say yes.
am soo sorry i cant!
Re: Ladies, How Would You Like To Be Proposed To? by Nobody: 11:00am On Sep 05, 2015
Captainswag225:
am soo sorry i cant!
it means you don't want to marry undecided

1 Like

Re: Ladies, How Would You Like To Be Proposed To? by Captainswag225(m): 11:02am On Sep 05, 2015
firstEVA:
it means you don't want to marry undecided
ur method is not possible to do!
Re: Ladies, How Would You Like To Be Proposed To? by misspicy(f): 11:02am On Sep 05, 2015
Freemanan:
Mami water is coming then..
shocked Are u d mami water
Re: Ladies, How Would You Like To Be Proposed To? by Nobody: 11:03am On Sep 05, 2015
Captainswag225:
ur method is not possible to do!
but the guy in the pic is doing it
Re: Ladies, How Would You Like To Be Proposed To? by Captainswag225(m): 11:07am On Sep 05, 2015
firstEVA:
but the guy in the pic is doing it
pls gimme another option.
Re: Ladies, How Would You Like To Be Proposed To? by Nobody: 11:10am On Sep 05, 2015
Captainswag225:
pls gimme another option.
maybe if you can recreate something like this, I MAY consider undecided

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, How Would You Like To Be Proposed To? by Captainswag225(m): 11:13am On Sep 05, 2015
firstEVA:
maybe if you can recreate something like this, I MAY consider undecided
yep, u got it!!! Thats beautiful btw.
Re: Ladies, How Would You Like To Be Proposed To? by therealdeal10: 11:30am On Sep 05, 2015
Plss anywhere cn serve cheesy buh since dey wnt it 2 b romantic den it shuld probably b done on top of d moon cheesy
Re: Ladies, How Would You Like To Be Proposed To? by goodmorning40: 11:36am On Sep 05, 2015
In the camp of my enemies

(1) (2) (Reply)

Whats This Saying 'that You Can't Ask A Guy How Old He Is? / Nickkylawve Is A Male! (((proof))) / 10 Reasons To Consider Before Ranking SHORT Or TALL

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.