Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,925 members, 7,806,690 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:52 PM

Ladies, How Would You Like To Be Proposed To? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, How Would You Like To Be Proposed To? (1768 Views)

Do Men Like To Be Proposed To? / My Fiancee Confessed She's HIV+ After I Proposed To Her. Please, Help / Ladies How Do You Want To Be Proposed To? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, How Would You Like To Be Proposed To? by MISSNORA(f): 2:42pm On Sep 05, 2015
Behira:
At the top of Mount Everest ........dat wud be so touchie cry kiss
mine will be a volcano
Re: Ladies, How Would You Like To Be Proposed To? by Talius(m): 6:16pm On Sep 05, 2015
AmakaDNB:
[size=14pt]With a story on DNB Stories[/size]
hello dear, give me steps to do so
Re: Ladies, How Would You Like To Be Proposed To? by czarr(m): 9:10pm On Sep 05, 2015
halfrica:
Wud love the diamond 32karak encrusted ring to be on a private jet grin even if the jet wan crash my ring must be saved

Den wen d jet lands only the ring will be comin down only my ring b passenger dont mind if he rents d jet

Den after d ring comes down d stairs i wud see my boo skydiving to ryt *will u marry me on the sky* grin
I will literally faint

Or
He gets a very big beauriful hall he invites me secretly den wen i get there d hall gets empty lookin like m d only one there i get angry nd boom hots of choirs endless ones singing *will u marry me* nd boo comes in hologram form points at my bck i turn nd see boo nd ring wiv cake cumin from underground
I wee faint grin
you have an over active imagination or you too like to watch film grin
Re: Ladies, How Would You Like To Be Proposed To? by Talius(m): 9:19pm On Sep 05, 2015
AmakaDNB:
CC: Danwrites Dan, someone wants to propose to his girlfriend on DNB Stories
lol, I meant how do I write a story on dnb
Re: Ladies, How Would You Like To Be Proposed To? by CivilzedTyger(m): 10:02pm On Sep 05, 2015
Captainswag225:
big dreams!
Lolz 9ja galz and money sef they are equivalent

1 Like

Re: Ladies, How Would You Like To Be Proposed To? by sparkleice(f): 10:42pm On Sep 05, 2015
embarassedAt a candle light dinner wt cool romantic music on d bakground mayb wt a touch of live band wt R& B songs den he can go on hs kness & pop d question.I wl b like oh ! How sweet wt my hands covering my eyes.shedding tears.tears of joy.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Top 3 Ways To Make A Girl Erotic And Funloving In Bed... +18 / Nickkylawve Is A Male! (((proof))) / Special Thank You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.