Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,562 members, 7,809,054 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:57 PM

I Need Your Help - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Need Your Help (720 Views)

Please Who Has Registered For Nigerian Prison Services,m I Need Your Help / Pls Matured Guys In The House,i Need Your Help / URGENT: Please Fellow Nairalanders I Need Your Help. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need Your Help by philay(m): 10:47am On Sep 05, 2015
My fellow nairaland please I need your help. I work as operation manager with a priviate comapny in Lagos own by a well know personality in Nigeria we are into outdoor catering with different company and we are making wave but the way and manner my superior are managing the business subjecting staffs to ill- human condition, no compensation for any injury sustain during the cause of discharging your duty and irational decision etc. August(last month) i was placed on one month suspension that I did not make profit in my location meanwhile when I run my montly report we made 40% profit but because the claim was from company accontant(relation of the biz owner) that is inexeprience but full of ego, the guy did not capture my closing stock value which amount to 1m plus this lead to harsh decision by my superior that I shuld go on one month suspension and it was that same month that I have apply to go for my annual leave with the mind of getting both my salary and leave bonus to settle my rent but reverse was the case and this kind of issue came up last year August when I wanted to go for my annual leave and I was denial my benefit this is becoming recurrent decima that would just frame up something to denie me all my benefit and bulk of the is be done by me. Now I am to resume next week but my mind is full of bitterness, sadness and weakness but couldn't help myself because of my family. I am a graduate of Economics with vast experience in human management, operation, logistic, store, warehousing but want to change my career pls I am desperatly in need of account firm to work where I will be able to register for certification program in order to fullfil my dream. Philampit@yahoo.com. Whatsapp 08064288017
Re: I Need Your Help by johnime: 8:48pm On Mar 20, 2017
Look no further visit www.mitacy.com the account section and the hospitality sector. Relation in business kills business but most of the woners think if they give it oiut to foreigners they will mismanage plus their relation are their eyes and legs in the business
philay:
My fellow nairaland please I need your help. I work as operation manager with a priviate comapny in Lagos own by a well know personality in Nigeria we are into outdoor catering with different company and we are making wave but the way and manner my superior are managing the business subjecting staffs to ill- human condition, no compensation for any injury sustain during the cause of discharging your duty and irational decision etc. August(last month) i was placed on one month suspension that I did not make profit in my location meanwhile when I run my montly report we made 40% profit but because the claim was from company accontant(relation of the biz owner) that is inexeprience but full of ego, the guy did not capture my closing stock value which amount to 1m plus this lead to harsh decision by my superior that I shuld go on one month suspension and it was that same month that I have apply to go for my annual leave with the mind of getting both my salary and leave bonus to settle my rent but reverse was the case and this kind of issue came up last year August when I wanted to go for my annual leave and I was denial my benefit this is becoming recurrent decima that would just frame up something to denie me all my benefit and bulk of the is be done by me. Now I am to resume next week but my mind is full of bitterness, sadness and weakness but couldn't help myself because of my family. I am a graduate of Economics with vast experience in human management, operation, logistic, store, warehousing but want to change my career pls I am desperatly in need of account firm to work where I will be able to register for certification program in order to fullfil my dream. Philampit@yahoo.com. Whatsapp 08064288017

(1) (Reply)

When Will I Share My Own Testimony??? / Vacancy!vacancy!!vacancy!!! / Urgent Vacancy!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.