Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,201 members, 7,807,675 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:14 PM

Help! - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Help! (4382 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! by bobbyANSELEM: 7:19pm On Sep 06, 2015
MzzTega:

Hey! relax. I'm not doubting your suggestion.
hehehehehehehe the guy who gave u the lemOn fresh suggestiOn is quit different frOm the guy who told u to cum to his hOuse for the treatment of ur pimples.
Re: Help! by MzzTega(f): 12:58am On Sep 07, 2015
bobbyANSELEM:
hehehehehehehe the guy who gave u the lemOn fresh suggestiOn is quit different frOm the guy who told u to cum to his hOuse for the treatment of ur pimples.

Ohhh. Just noticed it. Lol.
Re: Help! by BJ4REEL(m): 9:08am On Sep 07, 2015
MzzTega:

Yeah. That's right. That's why i wanna go for shear butter.
Alright.
Re: Help! by florakims(f): 4:12pm On Sep 07, 2015
I won't advise you use shea butter since you are light in complexion. Shea butter darkens skin, though you will have a clear and smooth skin. Funbact-A on the other hand is a steroid, so it will only worsen it. Just leave your skin to heal on its own, and make sure you use a good sunscreen when going out into the sun, I will suggest sebamed sun block. Finally, eat well(nourishing foods), cus a beautiful skin is not all about what we apply from the outside, but also what we eat. Garbage in, garbage out.
Re: Help! by bobbyANSELEM: 8:09am On Sep 08, 2015
florakims:
I won't advise you use shea butter since you are light in complexion. Shea butter darkens skin, though you will have a clear and smooth skin. Funbact-A on the other hand is a steroid, so it will only worsen it. Just leave your skin to heal on its own, and make sure you use a good sunscreen when going out into the sun, I will suggest sebamed sun block. Finally, eat well(nourishing foods), cus a beautiful skin is not all about what we apply from the outside, but also what we eat. Garbage in, garbage out.
u mean sheabutter darkens? I applied a cream nd i noticed am gettin too light, abt 2 shades so i want my chocolate colour bk, but i dnt wana get too dark! So i thought of applyin sheabutter in the first place but u said it darkens so what should i do? Cus i wana reduce me skin tone/shade its too bright nd my spots ar noticed now. Nd pls drop ur whatsapp. contacts i wil like to chat wit u on oda tinz relatin to skin issues,
Re: Help! by florakims(f): 10:03pm On Sep 12, 2015
bobbyANSELEM:
u mean sheabutter darkens? I applied a cream nd i noticed am gettin too light, abt 2 shades so i want my chocolate colour bk, but i dnt wana get too dark! So i thought of applyin sheabutter in the first place but u said it darkens so what should i do? Cus i wana reduce me skin tone/shade its too bright nd my spots ar noticed now. Nd pls drop ur whatsapp. contacts i wil like to chat wit u on oda tinz relatin to skin issues,

My dear, I'm not a skin therapist or anything related. I gave the advice to the op based on experience. Sorry I'm replying late
Re: Help! by MzzTega(f): 11:41pm On Sep 24, 2015
florakims:

Just seeing this now. Thanks.

Please,suggest a cream.Thank you.
Re: Help! by Haboseyday(f): 11:14am On Sep 25, 2015
MzzTega:
I'm reacting to the cream my mum gave me.(perfect white). Its really affecting me,giving me pimples,two colours and stretch marks.

How do i get rid of this please?

U can try Optimal Balancing toner and Optimal oxygen boost day cream.

If u need it, u can buzz me on whatsapp: 08090679246

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fashion Pics From The Blog! (HOT!) / No Tailor Should Reproduce The Famous Ebuka Agbada – Designer Seyi Vodi / Ladies Peplum Skirts For Sale. M, L, Xl And And XXL ONLY 2500

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.