Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,324 members, 7,808,088 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:59 AM

What Is The Right Age To Start Dating - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Right Age To Start Dating (880 Views)

What Is The Right Age To Get Married For Guys And Girls ?? / When Is The Right Time For A Girl To Start Dating / The Right Age For A Guy To Live Alone. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Right Age To Start Dating by godyukan: 11:38am On Sep 05, 2015
THS IS A SERIOUS ISSUE AND NEEDS PROFESSIONAL ADVICE
find it here http://bionic2015..com.ng/2015/08/am-i-ready-to-date.html
Re: What Is The Right Age To Start Dating by lekjons(m): 11:39am On Sep 05, 2015
i'd say 20
Re: What Is The Right Age To Start Dating by godyukan: 11:40am On Sep 05, 2015
WHY 20
lekjons:
i'd say 20
Re: What Is The Right Age To Start Dating by lekjons(m): 12:09pm On Sep 05, 2015
godyukan:
WHY 20
well, i dunno! just feel at 20 you're old enough to start a relationship in the world of today!
Re: What Is The Right Age To Start Dating by lordtosan(m): 12:30pm On Sep 05, 2015
There is no specific age for dating. You are only ripe to date if you are emotionally, finacially and otherwise ready to handle the attendant's problems of going into a relationship. Not just when one is ready to f.uck, enjoy the 2 minutes sweating, moaning pleasure and the creepy toys that come with it.
Re: What Is The Right Age To Start Dating by Nobody: 12:39pm On Sep 05, 2015
I'd say 5
Re: What Is The Right Age To Start Dating by godyukan: 4:27pm On Sep 08, 2015
I would advice you read the article in the above link, it may change your perception
lordtosan:
There is no specific age for dating. You are only ripe to date if you are emotionally, finacially and otherwise ready to handle the attendant's problems of going into a relationship. Not just when one is ready to f.uck, enjoy the 2 minutes sweating, moaning pleasure and the creepy toys that come with it.
Re: What Is The Right Age To Start Dating by godyukan: 4:28pm On Sep 08, 2015
Lekjons pls read the article in the link that comes wit this question owk
lekjons:
well, i dunno! just feel at 20 you're old enough to start a relationship in the world of today!
Re: What Is The Right Age To Start Dating by Ikaosunwon(m): 11:37pm On Sep 08, 2015
godyukan:
THS IS A SERIOUS ISSUE AND NEEDS PROFESSIONAL ADVICE
find it here http://bionic2015..com.ng/2015/08/am-i-ready-to-date.html
The right time to start dating is when you are ready for marriage. As simple as A B C
Re: What Is The Right Age To Start Dating by Nobody: 11:42pm On Sep 08, 2015
18 if you're a girl. 18 if you're a boy. Shikena grin

(1) (Reply)

10 Types Of Kisses And Their Meanings / Ronda Rousey Reveals Why She Has 'as Much S*x As Possible' Before Every Fight / The Five Hardest Conversations You Will Ever Have With Your Spouse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.