Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,313 members, 7,780,758 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:21 PM

MY Sincere Apology(ies) To All ROMANCELANDERS... - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / MY Sincere Apology(ies) To All ROMANCELANDERS... (2118 Views)

Apology For Unnecessary Downtime / Romancelanders, Is Dis An End-time Job Or Shud I Accept It / Whats Ur Most Favourite Activity/ies Apart From Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

MY Sincere Apology(ies) To All ROMANCELANDERS... by Nobody: 11:41am On Sep 05, 2015
My sincere apologies to y'all,romancelanders. You might not be sure of what this apology is all about,well. VheMa vheMa vheMa ain't a girl/female. So to those of you sending PM's expecting me to reply,am sorry(that's even if it offends you sad).

BTW,its been nice chatting feminine for some times cheesy the guy behind this account is a full time NL user cheesy. I'll reveal myself very soon(just check signatures).

To those of you guys hiding behind a finger(female account) just quit and be yasef... After reading numerous comments on this thread,I'd de-activate this account. And please,if you by any chance come across this girl (on my DP) don't just act as if you've seen her pic before,so by this,maybe you wanna be a friend,she won't answer you ooooo.

ThankYou #TeamVheMa
Re: MY Sincere Apology(ies) To All ROMANCELANDERS... by Nobody: 11:42am On Sep 05, 2015
The guy will soon comment on this thread,just take note(if you wanna know him) cheesy
Re: MY Sincere Apology(ies) To All ROMANCELANDERS... by lekjons(m): 11:43am On Sep 05, 2015
gringrin chai! and u don get 130+ likes in ur profile!

niqqaz can be crazy!

modified!

ALERT!!

BUSTED!!
VheMa is feranmicharles!!

he opened VheMa to campaign for himself as Mr Nairaland! gringrin
Re: MY Sincere Apology(ies) To All ROMANCELANDERS... by lekjons(m): 11:45am On Sep 05, 2015
vheMa:
The guy will soon comment on this thread,just take note(if you wanna know him) cheesy
shocked no be me oo! just came to book space!
"Usain Bolted out of thread"
Re: MY Sincere Apology(ies) To All ROMANCELANDERS... by Shebarh(f): 11:46am On Sep 05, 2015
grin grin can't help but laff
Re: MY Sincere Apology(ies) To All ROMANCELANDERS... by Dotwillis1(m): 11:49am On Sep 05, 2015
.... I know..... And I know who you are.
Re: MY Sincere Apology(ies) To All ROMANCELANDERS... by Nobody: 11:49am On Sep 05, 2015
That's how sme1 would use your picture too 4 something bad .
Which might put you into trouble .
The innocent girl's pictures you've been using without her knowledge.
You think its fun mis leading the public right .
What goes around comes around .
Don't sha come here to complain about your picture being use for fraud someday.
Re: MY Sincere Apology(ies) To All ROMANCELANDERS... by Feranmicharles(m): 11:49am On Sep 05, 2015
lekjons:
shocked no be me oo! just came to book space!
"Usain Bolted out of thread"
its obviously obvious that you're the one cheesy so na you dey behind this vhema cheesy chai cheesy its been nice sha cheesy
Re: MY Sincere Apology(ies) To All ROMANCELANDERS... by Nobody: 11:50am On Sep 05, 2015
Shebarh:
grin grin can't help but laff
change from your evil act,and change. Are you a real female cheesy
Re: MY Sincere Apology(ies) To All ROMANCELANDERS... by lekjons(m): 11:51am On Sep 05, 2015
Feranmicharles:
its obviously obvious that you're the one cheesy so na you dey behind this vhema cheesy chai cheesy its been nice sha cheesy
bros, God no go spoil ur name, pls oo! gringrin
Re: MY Sincere Apology(ies) To All ROMANCELANDERS... by Nobody: 11:53am On Sep 05, 2015
ajixkhid1:
That's how sme1 would use your picture too 4 something bad .
Which might put you into trouble .
The innocent girl's pictures you've been using without her knowledge.
You think its fun mis leading the public right .
What goes around comes around .
Don't sha come here to complain about your picture being use for fraud someday.
do you knw say you be MUMU sha angry do you know who she is to me Moreover,did I said I've ever replied any PM's Then if there's any,let the person show up. Mumu angry embarassed
Re: MY Sincere Apology(ies) To All ROMANCELANDERS... by Nobody: 11:54am On Sep 05, 2015
Chai..!. You've been acting as a female since 2014. How jobless can one be

1 Like

Re: MY Sincere Apology(ies) To All ROMANCELANDERS... by Shebarh(f): 11:54am On Sep 05, 2015
vheMa:
Of course i am...You can go the literature section to confirm..
Re: MY Sincere Apology(ies) To All ROMANCELANDERS... by Nobody: 11:55am On Sep 05, 2015
Dotwillis1:
.... I know..... And I know who you are.
hmmm... Would like to know o. Who am I?
Re: MY Sincere Apology(ies) To All ROMANCELANDERS... by Feranmicharles(m): 11:56am On Sep 05, 2015
lekjons:
bros, God no go spoil ur name, pls oo! gringrin
abeg jhur,you no read wetin u(vhema) type for FTC Hehehehehecheesy
Re: MY Sincere Apology(ies) To All ROMANCELANDERS... by Nobody: 11:57am On Sep 05, 2015
Shebarh:
Dem dey confirm gender on the literature section?. Abi Gender-Confirmation App dey there?

1 Like

Re: MY Sincere Apology(ies) To All ROMANCELANDERS... by Nobody: 11:58am On Sep 05, 2015
profojah:
Chai..!. You've been acting as a female since 2014. How jobless can one be
not really sha,check my earlier topics,then you'd find out that twas masculine topics. Thought to change,when I saw edit profile then,I found out that gender could also be changed,what else... Oys to female worldcheesy
Re: MY Sincere Apology(ies) To All ROMANCELANDERS... by Nobody: 11:59am On Sep 05, 2015
lekjons:
gringrin chai! and u don get 130+ likes in ur profile!
niqqaz can be crazy!
ah dey tell you,dem don spoil my E-mail now cheesy
Re: MY Sincere Apology(ies) To All ROMANCELANDERS... by lekjons(m): 12:00pm On Sep 05, 2015
Feranmicharles:
abeg jhur,you no read wetin u(vhema) type for FTC Hehehehehecheesy
Abeg na! mods, delete all ma comments! pls

rushing to be ftc no good oo, i didn't even read the post b4 i comment!grin
Re: MY Sincere Apology(ies) To All ROMANCELANDERS... by Shebarh(f): 12:00pm On Sep 05, 2015
profojah:

Dem dey confirm gender on the literature section?. Abi Gender-Confirmation App dey there?
Go to d9ty7 stories and ask of shebarh
Re: MY Sincere Apology(ies) To All ROMANCELANDERS... by Nobody: 12:02pm On Sep 05, 2015
Shebarh:
okay Ooooo. Just change if you ain't

Introvert
Ambivert
LadyF
Glad2100
Nneka2014(abi na wetin)
Rokiatu

And some other ppl in my community,change your ways... cheesy
Re: MY Sincere Apology(ies) To All ROMANCELANDERS... by Nobody: 12:06pm On Sep 05, 2015
future TRANSGENDERS....Nigeria is proud of you jaweh! smiley
Re: MY Sincere Apology(ies) To All ROMANCELANDERS... by Nobody: 12:08pm On Sep 05, 2015
lekjons:
Abeg na! mods, delete all ma comments! pls

rushing to be ftc no good oo, i didn't even read the post b4 i comment!grin
cheesy ah don hear u o cheesy
Re: MY Sincere Apology(ies) To All ROMANCELANDERS... by Nobody: 12:08pm On Sep 05, 2015
Estharfabian:
future TRANSGENDERS....Nigeria is proud of you jaweh! smiley
I can bet my salary on this. You're not a female cheesy
Re: MY Sincere Apology(ies) To All ROMANCELANDERS... by Nobody: 12:09pm On Sep 05, 2015
vheMa:
not really sha,check my earlier topics,then you'd find out that twas masculine topics. Thought to change,when I saw edit profile then,I found out that gender could also be changed,what else... Oys to female worldcheesy
Hehe..Lol.
The "f" pink color looks tinge and glow like some fresh babes panties. Imagine many gullible ones falling for a male behind monikers with "f". Well, I caught one oneday on my first and d last pm to a male disguised as "f".
Re: MY Sincere Apology(ies) To All ROMANCELANDERS... by lekjons(m): 12:10pm On Sep 05, 2015
vheMa:
cheesy ah don hear u o cheesy
let's see 'u' then!
Re: MY Sincere Apology(ies) To All ROMANCELANDERS... by falconey(m): 12:13pm On Sep 05, 2015
interesting

Mods knock this thread out!
Re: MY Sincere Apology(ies) To All ROMANCELANDERS... by Nobody: 12:13pm On Sep 05, 2015
vheMa:
I can bet my salary on this. You're not a female cheesy
LOL...First of all...I'm not a deranged, insane or delusional....Why on Earth would I wanna Pose as something I'm not? ...I think y'all Crazy male folks posing as Females and vice versa are either Gay...Or just Crazily Mumu-ish! anyways...
....that aside..I'm Glad u finally got back to your senses...cheesy.
and uhm MISS/MR Vhema..,Apology accepted...smiley
Re: MY Sincere Apology(ies) To All ROMANCELANDERS... by Nobody: 12:19pm On Sep 05, 2015
vheMa:
yes oo let shebarh be.
Re: MY Sincere Apology(ies) To All ROMANCELANDERS... by Shebarh(f): 12:20pm On Sep 05, 2015
prettydiva89:
yes oo let shebarh be.
abi o...How u doing bae
Re: MY Sincere Apology(ies) To All ROMANCELANDERS... by Nobody: 12:21pm On Sep 05, 2015
vheMa:
okay Ooooo. Just change if you ain't

Introvert
Ambivert
LadyF
Glad2100
Nneka2014(abi na wetin)
Rokiatu

And some other ppl in my community,change your ways... cheesy
You mean Rokiatu is "m". How come that big pit she call yansh.
Re: MY Sincere Apology(ies) To All ROMANCELANDERS... by Nobody: 12:22pm On Sep 05, 2015
Shebarh:
abi o...How u doing bae
am good ooo and you. Long time nah

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Female NYSC Corps Member Impregnated By A JSS2 Student / See What I Found Near Our Home / Accident Involving Libra Hummer Bus Along Benin-ore Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.