Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,409 members, 7,808,459 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:15 PM

How Do You Handle Stingy Friends? Share Ur Experience(s) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Handle Stingy Friends? Share Ur Experience(s) (1614 Views)

Guys How Do You Cope With Stingy Friends / Lady Narrates Her Horrible First-date Experience With A Stingy Guy / Guys Have U Ever Been Raped By A Female, Share Ur Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Handle Stingy Friends? Share Ur Experience(s) by yemstok(m): 12:36pm On Sep 05, 2015
I used to have one friend in my neighbourhood then,his name,Jonathan.
'Uncle Joe' as he was fondly called,was way too stingy.His stinginess was on level 12.
He never gives and when he does, oboy, na film trick.he's gonna get back what he gave you in 100 folds.
But if you are a beautiful lady, he won't mind spending all he's got on you.

Almost everyone knew of his 'akagum' nature,so we set him up one day with a lady.

Uncle Joe worked as an admin officer at Ikeja,he just received his salary some days before his birthday.

To be continued.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Handle Stingy Friends? Share Ur Experience(s) by mmafhew(m): 12:40pm On Sep 05, 2015
Oginni.

#mmafhewcheesy
Re: How Do You Handle Stingy Friends? Share Ur Experience(s) by wiseone28: 12:40pm On Sep 05, 2015
grin following.. I have one right beside me

1 Like

Re: How Do You Handle Stingy Friends? Share Ur Experience(s) by Teryfik(m): 12:41pm On Sep 05, 2015
Re: How Do You Handle Stingy Friends? Share Ur Experience(s) by rawpadgin(m): 12:41pm On Sep 05, 2015
undecided
Re: How Do You Handle Stingy Friends? Share Ur Experience(s) by iceberylin(m): 12:43pm On Sep 05, 2015
I don't pity them when I catch them on APRIL FOOL SKIT grin
Re: How Do You Handle Stingy Friends? Share Ur Experience(s) by yemstok(m): 12:53pm On Sep 05, 2015
Continuation.....

Meanwhile, week's before he got paid, he had been disturbing me and my other friend (Tobi) to get him a girl he could go on a date with on his birthday.

We didn't take him serious, we were like "You wey no dey spend for person,make. We give you girl make you go fall our hand"

I was playing my PS2 jejely that evening when a call from Uncle Joe came in. I picked "Yemi how far na? Where you dey" ME: Bros Joe, I dey play God Of War for house, any show? BROS JOE: come meet me for 'Solochus Bar' I dey wait for you.

I was surprised, Uncle Joe say make I come meet am for bar I no believe am.I took some money for pocket incase I end up paying for what I order.
Re: How Do You Handle Stingy Friends? Share Ur Experience(s) by sulmeza(m): 1:03pm On Sep 05, 2015
following...
Re: How Do You Handle Stingy Friends? Share Ur Experience(s) by lekjons(m): 1:08pm On Sep 05, 2015
is this a story.. undecided
Re: How Do You Handle Stingy Friends? Share Ur Experience(s) by lekjons(m): 1:08pm On Sep 05, 2015
op, i think u forget to add copyright to ur post.. undecided
Re: How Do You Handle Stingy Friends? Share Ur Experience(s) by yemstok(m): 1:12pm On Sep 05, 2015
On getting to the bar, I was soo surprised to see Tobi sitting alongside Uncle Joe,that wasn't surprising enough, there were more than a dozen of Star Beer bottles on their table.
I joined them, I'm not a fan of alcohol so, I ordered juice. I was shocked when Uncle Joe told the waiter to bring 'Chamdor wine' instead with a plate of 'Asun'
One heavenly smile was on my face that moment,I knew Uncle Joe was up to something. I majestically sipped my chilled wine and ate the asun.

Uncle Joe: Guys(I and Tobi) how far? Next week is my birthday and I really need a girl to take on a date.
I replied, that won't be a biggie Bros, i'm on it already. For where? I'm not on anything.

As a sharp guy na, I said I was chatting with the girl this morning when my subscription expired and I no get money to subscribe.

Brought out my phone and showed her some pictures of my friend, Dupe.
that's the girl Uncle, she's very beautiful. wasere! where she dey stay? Uncle Joe asked. Na Lag she dey o! I replied

Uncle Joe brought out his wallet and gave me 2k to subscribe. O boy! I was on cloud 9.
I promised to get back to him the next day. I couldn't finish my wine, so I took it home.

I walked home with Tobi and gave him 1k as his share of the national cake.

Tobi asked if I really had a girl I was gonna give uncle joe,i told him to keep calm.
Re: How Do You Handle Stingy Friends? Share Ur Experience(s) by yemstok(m): 1:28pm On Sep 05, 2015
Dupe na my female padi. We attended the same secondary school.she was the best female student during my set.I had her on my BBM list then, we chat often and we exchange pictures.

I pinged her that evening and I told her about my plan, told her about her new short-time boyfriend and she laughed soo hard.

She accepted to help swindle Uncle Joe.told her all she was gonna do.
I called Uncle Joe to give him the good news he's been expecting.

Me:Bros Joe, how your day dey go na? I don finish the parole for you o!
The girl self like you die.
Uncle Joe: Yemi! You too much, I trust you say you no go f..k up.

I gave him Dupe's BlackBerry pin with phone number and asked him to call her at the close of work.
Uncle Joe: Wetin make I buy for you from work? Bros, help me buy Shawarma come. Now worry, I go buy am come.

I was just wondering what manner of man Uncle Joe was. You are nice to me now because I'm getting you a woman.
Re: How Do You Handle Stingy Friends? Share Ur Experience(s) by yemstok(m): 1:31pm On Sep 05, 2015
Dupe na my female padi. We attended the same secondary school.she was the best female student during my set.I had her on my BBM list then, we chat often and we exchange pictures.

I pinged her that evening and I told her about my plan, told her about her new short-time boyfriend and she laughed soo hard.

She accepted to help swindle Uncle Joe.told her all she was gonna do.
I called Uncle Joe to give him the good news he's been expecting.

Me:Bros Joe, how your day dey go na? I don finish the parole for you o!
The girl self like you die.
Uncle Joe: Yemi! You too much, I trust you say you no go f..k up.

I gave him Dupe's BlackBerry pin with phone number and asked him to call her at the close of work.
Uncle Joe: Wetin make I buy for you from work? Bros, help me buy Shawarma come. Now worry, I go buy am come.

I was just wondering what manner of man Uncle Joe was. You are nice to me now because I'm getting you a woman.
Re: How Do You Handle Stingy Friends? Share Ur Experience(s) by yemstok(m): 1:47pm On Sep 05, 2015
Two days before his birthday, Dupe pinged me and told me all that has gone down between them.
Uncle Joe had promised to send her 15k to buy clothes and shoes she would wear to the date and also promised to give her 5k after the date.

I was startled, so Uncle Joe is not only an 'akagum' but also a dummy.

Dupe sent me picture showing her account been credited with 15k...my hand fall...as a sharp guy, I told her to keep the money until the deal was over,then we share it.

Uncle Joe visited my house on the eve of his birthday and date with Dupe.

Me: Bros na wa o! U no even tell me as e dey go again.
Uncle Joe: no vex padi me, I always get home fagged these days.

Me: so, where are you taking your girlfriend tomorrow?

Uncle Joe: We are chilling at the Cinema,see some movies,do some. Shopping.

Me:That's nice, buy my own too come house o.
Uncle Joe: Sure na!

I stylishly asked for 2k from him to see if he's still buoyant

Me:Uncle joe, abe I fit see 2k for your hand? I wan use am repair my second phone. Abeg!

Uncle Joe: Yemi, no vex, the money wey remain for my hand na the one I wan use tomorrow. I don calculate am. Abeg! I go see you later.

No wahala Bros! U don even try sef.
Re: How Do You Handle Stingy Friends? Share Ur Experience(s) by yemstok(m): 2:10pm On Sep 05, 2015
It was the 'D day' I woke up just smiling because I knew Uncle Joe would be taught some extra-moral lesson.
I neither called/chatted with Dupe nor Uncle Joe.
I waited and expected any wailling to come later in the day. I did my chores,ate and relaxed.
It was 8pm and there was nothing from the both of them.
I went to uncle joe's house to check how far. To my utmost surprise, my mumu Bros was in his room,his face don strong like khaki uniform.
Immediately, I was convinced our plan to swindle him was successful.

Me: Bros Bros! U don chop all the life finish abi, u come taya for here?

Uncle Joe didn't say a word

Me: Bros, Wetin happen na? U taya reach mouth?

Uncle Joe: Where you see that girl?

Me: Wetin do am? She too fine abi?

Uncle Joe: That girl don finish all my money, the cab wey carry am come, na me pay.
The food wey we chop for there, na me pay.she order for take away sef..na me still pay for cab wey carry her go.

Me:ahan! I think say you don make plan for everything before na.

Uncle Joe: Why you give me that kain girl? I no even know as I go take go work tomorrow, na #500 remain for my wallet.

Me:dat one no hard na, gimme your atm make I go help you withdraw come.

Uncle Joe: na 1k remain there, I no go fit comot am.
I was acting like I was sorry for him.
Ehya! Now worry, I go blast the girl. She dey craze. Hope you didn't give her any money sha?

Uncle Joe: I no give her anything.

Mumu, the 15k wey you give her na paper abi?
I left his house dancing home...Ope o! I do hammer.
Re: How Do You Handle Stingy Friends? Share Ur Experience(s) by yemstok(m): 2:18pm On Sep 05, 2015
I called Dupe and she affirmed all what Uncle said, she said she had never met a guy so mumu like him before.

she said he gave her the promised 5k and was spending like Davido.

Me I just sharply sent my account details to her and she deposited 12k the following day.

I was soo happy, I took 3k dash Tobi, left with 9k.
I went to uncle joe and gave him 2k to manage, come and see how we was smiling like dog wey see bone.he didn't know I was giving him his money.

I bought a nice Jean and cool shirt with 5k and I used the rest 2k to chop Asun and indomie.

Since then, Uncle Joe became a very nice man to us...he gave even when he's broke.
Re: How Do You Handle Stingy Friends? Share Ur Experience(s) by valmunich(m): 2:43pm On Sep 05, 2015
Choiii. . . folks like this Uncle Joe still dey the surface of this earth

How can a man be this gullible, easily hoaxed and starkly stupiid at the same time

OP, gimme five jarey, your brain dey work, love the whole gimmicks, you go make better trickster finally grin

Have a friend that's also stingy but not as stupid as "Uncle Joe" he can spend his last on anything in skirt but can do little or zilch for his niggas... I've tried advising him but all was to no avail. . it's just like he's under some spell that he can't break out of. . . he even goes as far as stealing his mum's precious neck wears, wrist watches and earrings to give to any lady that catches his fancy, not even a girlfriend. well, maybe I'll perform your gimmicks on him someday so he can learn his lessons as well..
Re: How Do You Handle Stingy Friends? Share Ur Experience(s) by ggrin(f): 10:51am On Sep 16, 2015
Ngwanu cry
Re: How Do You Handle Stingy Friends? Share Ur Experience(s) by eyinjuege: 11:03am On Sep 16, 2015
Funny story...
Re: How Do You Handle Stingy Friends? Share Ur Experience(s) by reverendfather: 9:20pm On Oct 08, 2015
na wa o
Re: How Do You Handle Stingy Friends? Share Ur Experience(s) by Shawarmaplus(m): 9:40pm On Oct 08, 2015
yemstok:
I used to have one friend in my neighbourhood then,his name,Jonathan.
'Uncle Joe' as he was fondly called,was way too stingy.His stinginess was on level 12.
He never gives and when he does, oboy, na film trick.he's gonna get back what he gave you in 100 folds.
But if you are a beautiful lady, he won't mind spending all he's got on you.

Almost everyone knew of his 'akagum' nature,so we set him up one day with a lady.

Uncle Joe worked as an admin officer at Ikeja,he just received his salary some days before his birthday.

To be continued.

I simply take them for whom they are and move on...

****U or ur friends may need us. Check out our profile****

(1) (Reply)

What Does It Mean To Be Heartbroken? / 5 Reasons Why She Would Not Give You A Mouth Action / Guys,if You Were D One To Create Your Girlfriend Which Celeb Will You Use??????

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.