Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,435 members, 7,808,560 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:27 PM

4 Things We Can Do To Bring Out The Best In Us To Our Relationships - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 4 Things We Can Do To Bring Out The Best In Us To Our Relationships (413 Views)

5 Tips To Bring Back The Spark In Your Relationship. / Funny Things We Do When We Fall In Love / Policeman Tells Woman To Bring Out Her Breast During ‘STOP AND SEARCH’ Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

4 Things We Can Do To Bring Out The Best In Us To Our Relationships by syfurian: 1:23pm On Sep 05, 2015
Often times, we strive to create healthy and satisfying relationship. But sometimes, despite how much we may try, we are unable to do so. When this happens, here are the four things we can do to bring out the best in us to our relationship and in turn bring out the positive change we desire.

Understand your identity
To be your best self in your relationship, you have to develop your awareness of yourself. What you dream of, what you value, your strength, what ought to be done, what you endorse or oppose.

All these help to identify ourselves and we can use that awareness to create relationship that is beneficial for anyone involved. This is the horizon within which you are capable of taking a stand.

Love yourself
Don’t ever criticize yourself. Don’t go around all day long thinking, I’m unattractive, I’m slow, I’m not as smart as others. God wasn’t having a bad day when he made you... if you don’t love yourself in ... continue here>>> http://www.syfur.org/2015/09/4-things-we-can-do-to-bring-out-best-in.html
Re: 4 Things We Can Do To Bring Out The Best In Us To Our Relationships by Nobody: 1:28pm On Sep 05, 2015
ill better stay in my lane this time til nxt summer comes again... grin tongue cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Love That Will Break Your Heart: 92-year-old Man Sings To His Dying Wife / Weight Loss / To Date Or Not To Date Your Colleague?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.