Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,281 members, 7,780,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:24 PM

Will You Marry Another Man's Former Wife? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Will You Marry Another Man's Former Wife? (2377 Views)

Chats Between Pastor Chuks Mbamalu And My Former Wife That Caused Sepration / Husband Catches Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Another Man / Did My Husband Marry Another Woman? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will You Marry Another Man's Former Wife? by kokoletz(m): 11:27am On Oct 04, 2006
Tade and Binta had been in relationship for 5yrs wit every passing day like paradise on earth. Tade works as a teacher in one private school with a meagre salary hoping to get a good job one day and propose marriage, while Binta works as secretary. Then the unfortunate happen when Binta called Tade and told him it was over why? Tade ask ' I am going for greener pasture. Tade unable to convince Binta fell sick and was taken to the hospital when his blood pressure was high. How can a man of 31yrs take love affair this serious was the question his family keep asking one another. Tade got out of d hospital putting evry thing behind him and move on wit his life. After few months Tade got a job with a big Consultancy company and his life changed. 2yrs later, one saturday morning Tade's phone rang hello a female voice said, who is am I speaking with pls? Tade asked this is Binta on the line how may I help u then Binta start to narate how she was forced to marry an American base who already has a wife abroad and the man beat her freqently making her lose two pregnancy and how she decided to end the marriage. Pls Binta dnt call this number again was all Tade could say to hurt Binta but knowing at the back of her mind dt he still has feelings for her and would love to her for a wife but the problem is Tade's friend and family telling him dt Binta is another man's remnant. Now to the guys in the house can you marry anoda man's remnant.
Re: Will You Marry Another Man's Former Wife? by Dvampire(m): 12:17pm On Oct 04, 2006
nice story. the point is a lady who puts me through such an emotional and health stress should not be given a 2nd chance. angry
Re: Will You Marry Another Man's Former Wife? by twinstaiye(m): 1:44pm On Oct 04, 2006
You did not told us whether the girl has gotten a child for the other man or not? In all, I dont see the reason why the guy could not marry the girl if he still love her and if the girl also loved him. The truth is, she has learnt her lesson and she wont do so again. Sure, I can marry another man's remnant, and in any case, every woman is another man's remnant so long as she is not a virgin.
Re: Will You Marry Another Man's Former Wife? by kokoletz(m): 2:57pm On Oct 04, 2006
Really Binta had no child for her husband because she lost two pregnancy to the numerous beating she had as u can read from the story. Hmmmmm it wil take the grace of God for me to accept because wat gives me d impression dt she is not coming back because of my money.
Re: Will You Marry Another Man's Former Wife? by Dvampire(m): 3:07pm On Oct 04, 2006
she is just coming back cos of the money QED
Re: Will You Marry Another Man's Former Wife? by kokoletz(m): 4:05pm On Oct 04, 2006
Money dude ladies loves money
Re: Will You Marry Another Man's Former Wife? by twinstaiye(m): 4:09pm On Oct 04, 2006
I dont think she is coming back because of your money, she is coming back because you are the one she trusted. I tell you, she has tried another man, she is damn too sure your option is the best. Tell me you dont love her, and I will understand, but for any other reasons, it is not suffice for you not to take her back. Having said this however, the ball is in your court, you are the one who had been in love with her, share the same joy and sorrow in the past, knows her dos and donts, and what she can do and not do, you are the best person to take the decisions, but if you need my candid opinion, i will say take her back because if she mean so much to you so much that when she left you, it landed you in hospital, then it will be difficult to fill her space in your heart.
Re: Will You Marry Another Man's Former Wife? by kokoletz(m): 4:20pm On Oct 04, 2006
Twinstaiye really it did nt happen to me but if it did how do I find it in my mind to trust her again with her wit her not looking back on her action in the first place assuming I died would she had marry my dead body. Kai commot for there. gbam!
Re: Will You Marry Another Man's Former Wife? by lauryn(f): 4:23pm On Oct 04, 2006
Everyone is a remnant
Re: Will You Marry Another Man's Former Wife? by kokoletz(m): 5:05pm On Oct 04, 2006
I dnt blieve that, there are still virgins in our midst, though very few atleast I go try get one even if its going to take me 10yrs.
Re: Will You Marry Another Man's Former Wife? by Dvampire(m): 5:42pm On Oct 04, 2006
@kokoletz: sometimes i get this weird feeling that you are a guy and not a babe as you have indicated on your profile
Re: Will You Marry Another Man's Former Wife? by naijafan(m): 5:57pm On Oct 04, 2006
@lauryn
r u serious? so u've been nacked! was just about asking you out smiley
Re: Will You Marry Another Man's Former Wife? by naijafan(m): 5:59pm On Oct 04, 2006
@dvampire
kokoletz is female. couldnt hav possibly been the man. except she's binta trying to get everyone to support her move baack to tade smiley
Re: Will You Marry Another Man's Former Wife? by anon101(f): 6:14pm On Oct 04, 2006
there is nothing like another mans reminant, thanks
Re: Will You Marry Another Man's Former Wife? by naijafan(m): 6:33pm On Oct 04, 2006
@blacknbold
console yourself.
Re: Will You Marry Another Man's Former Wife? by anon101(f): 6:58pm On Oct 04, 2006
Hi naijafan, my bad i just cheked the spelling its actually spelt remnant,

and the definitions are as below according to my dictiona,
REMNANT
def.1 , Something left over; a remainder. -------- we are ladies or rather a lady not a remnet and definitely not something
def.2 , A piece of fabric remaining after the rest has been used or sold. , u definately agree with me we aint fabrics
def.3 , A surviving trace or vestige: a remnant of his past glory. , self explanantory
def, 4 A small surviving group of people. Often used in the plural.

AND SOME MORE DEFS, BELOW

rem‧nant  /ˈrɛmnənt/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[rem-nuhnt] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation

–noun 1. a remaining, usually small part, quantity, number, or the like.
2. a fragment or scrap.
3. a small, unsold or unused piece of cloth, lace, etc., as at the end of a bolt.
4. a trace; vestige: remnants of former greatness.
–adjective 5. remaining; leftover.

SO TO BUTRESS YOUR POINT THAT U ARE A REMANT CAN U PROVE IT TO ME, COS I HAVE PROVED AM NOT, THANKS

HOPE TO HEAR FROM U SOON
Re: Will You Marry Another Man's Former Wife? by kokoletz(m): 7:36pm On Oct 04, 2006
Guys am so sorry dt d sex column in my profile is showing female instead of male as dis has been causing problem in da house I will correct this very soon pls bear wit me because all my post where thru my phone. I have loads of work outside my office dt didnt give me d time to go to browsing centre.
Re: Will You Marry Another Man's Former Wife? by lauryn(f): 9:01pm On Oct 04, 2006
naijafan:

@lauryn

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Will You Marry Another Man's Former Wife? by Scorpio(f): 9:03pm On Oct 04, 2006
naijafan:

@lauryn
hmm! c finish at it's best. this boi, no pass ya limit biko cool
Re: Will You Marry Another Man's Former Wife? by lauryn(f): 9:06pm On Oct 04, 2006
hehe grin shots fired grin grin
Re: Will You Marry Another Man's Former Wife? by kokoletz(m): 9:29pm On Oct 04, 2006
Lauryn pls never there post mind u most of u will nt get married if we bent on not marrying another man's remnant.
Re: Will You Marry Another Man's Former Wife? by lauryn(f): 9:30pm On Oct 04, 2006
kokoletz:

Lauryn please never there post mind u most of u will nt get married if we bent on not marrying another man's remnant.

translation, plz
Re: Will You Marry Another Man's Former Wife? by Scorpio(f): 9:31pm On Oct 04, 2006
kokoletz:

Lauryn please never there post mind u most of u will nt get married if we bent on not marrying another man's remnant.
easy easy easy sis, shiiiieeet! firin shotz to innocent ppl like me
Re: Will You Marry Another Man's Former Wife? by fayalitte: 9:37pm On Oct 04, 2006
no way i cnnot take a second hand material
Re: Will You Marry Another Man's Former Wife? by kokoletz(m): 9:50pm On Oct 04, 2006
Sorry about the missing letters lol I mean never mind d post of those dt called u a second hand. We guys will never get married if we are all looking 4 new chases.
Re: Will You Marry Another Man's Former Wife? by donjazzie(m): 10:31pm On Oct 04, 2006
fayalitte:

no way i cnnot take a second hand material

na today.
na u sef go rock tokunbo.till death do you apart.

@ topic
let the chic go.she's ain't worth it
Re: Will You Marry Another Man's Former Wife? by Scorpio(f): 3:08am On Oct 05, 2006
@ don jazzie,,Yesu! na person get alla dat grin cheesy
Re: Will You Marry Another Man's Former Wife? by segun111(m): 3:46am On Oct 05, 2006
@koko, why do you call that case another man's remnant? As a lady you should know better, love is all about caring for someone without any time limit, therefore, as a lady you should be able to sympathize to her saga.

Yes, she went abroad to marry someone for one reason or another but when she called him on the phone it was the love that both shared that makes her call and no matter how you people feel she couldn't help herself but to face her past her love. Also, do you know what it takes for her to call him and confront him with her problems? It took a lot of gut!

Yes, I will marry her because of what they feel for each other and if he still loves her then he has the best wishes any man can go through. Now back to your title "remnant," meaning used good or unwanted good; but who told you that she is a used good or unwanted lady?

Sorry, I just hate the way we use words for ladies because I have a sister and if she was in this situation I won't want anyone to call her a remnant, I hope I didn't offend anyone. Just my thoughts.
Re: Will You Marry Another Man's Former Wife? by naijafan(m): 11:05am On Oct 05, 2006
blacknbold:

def.1 , Something left over; a remainder. -------- we are ladies or rather a lady not a remnet and definitely not something

you're missing the point!
Re: Will You Marry Another Man's Former Wife? by naijafan(m): 11:06am On Oct 05, 2006
lauryn:

hehe grin shots fired grin grin

@lauryn
didnt see any
Re: Will You Marry Another Man's Former Wife? by donjazzie(m): 11:33am On Oct 05, 2006
Scorpio:

@ don jazzie,,Yesu! na person get alla that grin cheesy

u say?
Re: Will You Marry Another Man's Former Wife? by tukur2002n(m): 12:52pm On Oct 05, 2006
@ topic

Forget it she no worth am . my response is not because she is tokunboh or chassis, but lets both look at the issue critically she claimed to be forced on an American based man abi, did the American man put gun on her head and ask her to call tade and throw in the towel without even thinking about the consequence ahhh!!! .

bros she no get heart and Na ruin she come back to do to Ur life let her just go and find Ur missing Ribs somewhere else OK.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Again! Naija Guy Weds Oyinbo Grand Mama. / Provocative Words Used By Men On Their Wifes / People Who Choose Not To Have Kids Or Get Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.