Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,321 members, 7,808,079 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:51 AM

5 Interesting TV Shows You Shouldn’t Watch With Your Parents - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / 5 Interesting TV Shows You Shouldn’t Watch With Your Parents (4071 Views)

Most Interesting TV Adverts / New Interesting TV Series You Should Currently Be Watching. / Interesting TV Series That Were Cancelled (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Interesting TV Shows You Shouldn’t Watch With Your Parents by wx9Z: 3:36pm On Sep 05, 2015
Watching a TV show with your parents is really fun until a nude or sex scene pops up. It’s really awkward trying to act like you are not seeing it or you don’t know what is happening. For me that’s the time i start looking at my phone or go to the bathroom for an imaginary pee. These Tricks has been efficient for me but some TV shows are just not meant to be seen with our parents.

So we are looking at TV shows that might make family viewing a little more uncomfortable. These shows are filled to the brim with sex, violence and drug use. Here are our top five TV shows you shouldn’t watch with your parents.

1. Spartacus: Spartacus is a great show, it is filled with action and nudity and the nudity really helps in bringing realism into the show. I first watched Spartacus with my family with nudity popping up every five minutes i have to excuse myself and find a good alone time to watch it.

2. Power: Power is a show about drugs, love and of course power. At about 3 minutes to the opening pilot of the show , we were welcomed with a sex scene between Jamie and Tasha. Power is a really interesting TV show with lots of nudity. we saw too much of Jamie’s butt till the butt starts looking like bare chest. I am a big fan of Power and can’t wait to see the power tussle between Jamie and Tommy in season 3 (#TeamTommy).

3. Banshee: When you have action TV show with lot of nudity very little can go wrong. Banshee is another great action TV show with lots of intriguing action scenes and nudity is all over the place. My best character being Joe (never seen a character like that, which makes it interesting). Banshee became boring in Season 3 after they killed off Deputy Siobhan Kelly and the writers became very lazy. The season 3 Finale was a joke– how can just two men go into a military camp filled with ex-marines and commandos and start shooting without getting killed at the gate.

4. Shameless: Shameless is a comedy drama about a single father of six who spends much of his free time drinking at bars. The Gallagher children — led by oldest daughter Fiona (Emmy Rossum), who takes on much of the child-rearing responsibility due to her mother’s absence — manage to raise them..selves in spite of Frank’s lack of parenting and unusual parenting style when he does choose to act like a father. I have seen just few episodes of Shameless and there are lots of nudity in them. You can’t watch this TV show with your family. But it is a pretty funny show you are gonna like it.

5. Game Of Thrones: There’s more sex in this show than you can imagine. It also has more viciously brutal murders than you’d probably care to visually experience with your immediate relatives. While the show is addictive to watch, sometimes for the sex and violence, it might be too much for the folks.

http://www.yeyepikin.com/2015/09/5-interesting-tv-shows-you-shouldnt-watch-with-your-parents/

1 Like

Re: 5 Interesting TV Shows You Shouldn’t Watch With Your Parents by Emmyk(m): 7:50am On Sep 06, 2015
They don't even have the time to sit for hours and watch with me tho. Pray there is no n u d e scene in the episode that they watch with you.cheesy

1 Like

Re: 5 Interesting TV Shows You Shouldn’t Watch With Your Parents by RatedStar: 7:15am On Sep 07, 2015
The era of watching series with whole family is gradually fading with the invention of 5.5" screen smart phone. It's more like watch at ur comfort

1 Like

Re: 5 Interesting TV Shows You Shouldn’t Watch With Your Parents by clerkent(m): 11:54am On Sep 07, 2015
Is like me watching reign on my lappy.the only time My dad passes was whenever they try to kiss on show which he will shøut at me that its Only what i know is watching bad things.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Interesting TV Shows You Shouldn’t Watch With Your Parents by wx9Z: 2:53pm On Sep 11, 2015
clerkent:
Is like me watching reign on my lappy.the only time My dad passes was whenever they try to kiss on show which he will shøut at me that its Only what i know is watching bad things.

LOL.. I can relate to that.
Re: 5 Interesting TV Shows You Shouldn’t Watch With Your Parents by Kezifils(m): 7:48am On Sep 12, 2015
clerkent:

Happens all the time.

1 Like

Re: 5 Interesting TV Shows You Shouldn’t Watch With Your Parents by wx9Z: 4:54pm On Oct 04, 2015
Kezifils:

Happens all the time.
True
Re: 5 Interesting TV Shows You Shouldn’t Watch With Your Parents by wx9Z: 6:10pm On Feb 10, 2016
Yeah.
Re: 5 Interesting TV Shows You Shouldn’t Watch With Your Parents by SurefireAsoOke: 12:53am On Feb 11, 2016
I've nt watched any of the above

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Where To Download The Movie Baby Driver 2017 / Swing And A Miss: Gone Girl / The Hunger Game:Mockingjay pt1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.