Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,399 members, 7,808,432 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:53 AM

Yemi Alade Reacts To 'kicking Tiwa Savage From The Throne' - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yemi Alade Reacts To 'kicking Tiwa Savage From The Throne' (43505 Views)

#IStandWithNigeria: Yemi Alade Reacts To Nationwide Protest / Teebillz Removes Posts Against Tiwa Savage From Instagram / How Yemi Alade Finally Kicked Out Tiwa Savage From The Throne (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yemi Alade Reacts To 'kicking Tiwa Savage From The Throne' by yemstok(m): 3:37pm On Sep 05, 2015
She just showed humility with this cool response.

https://instagram.com/p/7P8t26Av-V/?taken-by=yemialade

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yemi Alade Reacts To 'kicking Tiwa Savage From The Throne' by OVI75(m): 3:38pm On Sep 05, 2015
Wise response

126 Likes

Re: Yemi Alade Reacts To 'kicking Tiwa Savage From The Throne' by Daughterzion(f): 3:39pm On Sep 05, 2015
Let me start flying then. Smh!

5 Likes

Re: Yemi Alade Reacts To 'kicking Tiwa Savage From The Throne' by yemstok(m): 3:41pm On Sep 05, 2015
Cc: MissyB3,ijebabe,Fynestboi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yemi Alade Reacts To 'kicking Tiwa Savage From The Throne' by yemstok(m): 3:42pm On Sep 05, 2015
Daughterzion:

you can disappear too undecided

53 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yemi Alade Reacts To 'kicking Tiwa Savage From The Throne' by makingsense(m): 3:43pm On Sep 05, 2015
Daughterzion:
. ''You be winch''.

9 Likes

Re: Yemi Alade Reacts To 'kicking Tiwa Savage From The Throne' by Daughterzion(f): 3:45pm On Sep 05, 2015
Yes na me hold your destiny.
makingsense:
. ''You be winch''.

5 Likes

Re: Yemi Alade Reacts To 'kicking Tiwa Savage From The Throne' by Daughterzion(f): 3:46pm On Sep 05, 2015
yemstok:

you can disappear too undecided
to your house smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yemi Alade Reacts To 'kicking Tiwa Savage From The Throne' by CEtoO(f): 3:49pm On Sep 05, 2015
A very wise response.

5 Likes

Re: Yemi Alade Reacts To 'kicking Tiwa Savage From The Throne' by Coldfaya(m): 3:51pm On Sep 05, 2015
Okay but hope this doesn't make FP tho. Abeg una

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yemi Alade Reacts To 'kicking Tiwa Savage From The Throne' by yemstok(m): 3:53pm On Sep 05, 2015
Daughterzion:
to your house smiley

Oya! Come na!
I be witch hunter

5 Likes

Re: Yemi Alade Reacts To 'kicking Tiwa Savage From The Throne' by yemstok(m): 3:56pm On Sep 05, 2015
Coldfaya:
Okay but hope this doesn't make FP tho. Abeg una

Haba!bros, if it doesn't make FP how people wey read part 1 go take see part2

14 Likes

Re: Yemi Alade Reacts To 'kicking Tiwa Savage From The Throne' by Daughterzion(f): 3:58pm On Sep 05, 2015
Hahahahahaha. U tink u fit catch me? Even for ur next life
yemstok:

Oya! Come na!
I be witch hunter
Re: Yemi Alade Reacts To 'kicking Tiwa Savage From The Throne' by yemstok(m): 4:04pm On Sep 05, 2015
Daughterzion:
Hahahahahaha. U tink u fit catch me? Even for ur next life

u come first.

1 Like

Re: Yemi Alade Reacts To 'kicking Tiwa Savage From The Throne' by fromnigeria(m): 4:05pm On Sep 05, 2015
She knows what she is doing.

Wisdom.

2 Likes

Re: Yemi Alade Reacts To 'kicking Tiwa Savage From The Throne' by MsRemarkable(f): 4:11pm On Sep 05, 2015
She has sense! The common one tho. undecided

1 Like

Re: Yemi Alade Reacts To 'kicking Tiwa Savage From The Throne' by Daughterzion(f): 4:13pm On Sep 05, 2015
U sure u wan try me?
yemstok:

u come first.
Re: Yemi Alade Reacts To 'kicking Tiwa Savage From The Throne' by Coldfaya(m): 4:19pm On Sep 05, 2015
yemstok:

Haba!bros, if it doesn't make FP how people wey read part 1 go take see part2

Jijors!! So FP dey inevitable.
Re: Yemi Alade Reacts To 'kicking Tiwa Savage From The Throne' by DONFASZY(m): 4:19pm On Sep 05, 2015
thank u yemi alade...I wil make u ma 4th wife. ..dis is hw media hang beef btw wizkido n davido
media...watch it...I wil look 4 d blogger n kick him azzz

2 Likes

Re: Yemi Alade Reacts To 'kicking Tiwa Savage From The Throne' by Nobody: 4:24pm On Sep 05, 2015
And Nairaland will always be the first to publish such meaningless story grin

3 Likes

Re: Yemi Alade Reacts To 'kicking Tiwa Savage From The Throne' by yemstok(m): 4:26pm On Sep 05, 2015
Daughterzion:
U sure u wan try me?

Yes! I wan see d kain stuff dem take make u
Re: Yemi Alade Reacts To 'kicking Tiwa Savage From The Throne' by Defaramade(m): 4:54pm On Sep 05, 2015
MsRemarkable:
She has sense! The common one tho. undecided
True

2 Likes

Re: Yemi Alade Reacts To 'kicking Tiwa Savage From The Throne' by homesteady(m): 5:05pm On Sep 05, 2015
Yemi Alade is such a nice and cheerful spirit! When she received her MAMA award, she called the other female nominees on stage and gave a nice speech!

1 Like

Re: Yemi Alade Reacts To 'kicking Tiwa Savage From The Throne' by slimmyjimmy(m): 5:07pm On Sep 05, 2015
She set grin but idd rather hit tiwa smiley
Re: Yemi Alade Reacts To 'kicking Tiwa Savage From The Throne' by LesbianBoy(m): 6:03pm On Sep 05, 2015
Who gives a fucCk about her "reaction" I want to fuCck her big ass.....Please somebody help with her number! kiss kiss

4 Likes

Re: Yemi Alade Reacts To 'kicking Tiwa Savage From The Throne' by Feranmicharles(m): 6:05pm On Sep 05, 2015
Where's that yesterdays mumu Comparing her to tiwa

Nice response yemi,even tho you use style accept say tiwa na ur mama baba. Any how She's ya baba anyday anytime. smiley wink

Abeg tiwa give your pikin to tee bliz jare,and get into the studio,if to say u don drop one lamba now,no one go dey talk dis nonsense. Oya straight to studio b4 I submit this comment grin

#YemiRocks #TiwaRocksMore grin

3 Likes

Re: Yemi Alade Reacts To 'kicking Tiwa Savage From The Throne' by NifemiOlu(m): 6:05pm On Sep 05, 2015
Which throne?
Re: Yemi Alade Reacts To 'kicking Tiwa Savage From The Throne' by ichidodo: 6:05pm On Sep 05, 2015
A very special breeder, this specimen. Blessed with Nice pipes and a jig to put high octane blood bag, Mad max to shame, we wouldn't mind serenading her to the place of many mothers... Where mothers milk is fresh and pure.
Re: Yemi Alade Reacts To 'kicking Tiwa Savage From The Throne' by mascot87(m): 6:05pm On Sep 05, 2015
Few of us have the wisdom to respond intelligently like this. Never knew Yemi Alade is also intelligent just like me. sad sad
Re: Yemi Alade Reacts To 'kicking Tiwa Savage From The Throne' by Nobody: 6:05pm On Sep 05, 2015
yes!!i like dis babe kiss kiss

2 Likes

Re: Yemi Alade Reacts To 'kicking Tiwa Savage From The Throne' by Sijo01(f): 6:06pm On Sep 05, 2015
She dey give Tiwa hope cheesy cheesy #justkiding#
Re: Yemi Alade Reacts To 'kicking Tiwa Savage From The Throne' by strawb(f): 6:07pm On Sep 05, 2015
Okkk

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Davido Shows Off Cooking Skills Says “Nah Food Wey I Cook Him I Go Dey Post Now” / Singer Dr. Pat's Wedding Dress (Photos) / Ramsey Nouah Celebrates His 49th Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.