Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,545 members, 7,809,000 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:52 PM

Would You Go To An Ex's Wedding? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Would You Go To An Ex's Wedding? (39313 Views)

Can You Marry An Ex~ Convict / How To Forgive An Ex / My Brother's Fiancee Is An Ex-prostitute Have Slept With. Should I Tell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Go To An Ex's Wedding? by DECOtech(m): 11:06pm On Sep 06, 2015
freecocoa:
Here's the thing, an ex called me last week(my first boyfriend) to invite me to his wedding, the issue now is that I don't know if I should honour the invite, he said his wife insist he invites me(he didn't want to )I know he did love me and he was quite the model boyfriend then(he could pass for the types in mills$boons grin)and we have talked since the break up but I never thought he wouldn't invite me to his wedding, and now to call me to say his wife insists he invites me is kinda shocking/confusing, I always knew I would honour the invites I have the time to attend to,still I'm wondering if I should sit this one out, I partly want to go because it will be like a kind of reunion with old friends(even some who have to travel from very far for this) yet somehow, I feel like not going, he didn't sound happy to invite me, he was cold.

Would you go if you were the one?

DON'T GO.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Would You Go To An Ex's Wedding? by Nobody: 11:06pm On Sep 06, 2015
no.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Would You Go To An Ex's Wedding? by muhammed10: 11:07pm On Sep 06, 2015
No! I have no business with her again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Would You Go To An Ex's Wedding? by tobiogunboye(m): 11:07pm On Sep 06, 2015
B proud to go with your present Boyfriend...

1 Like

Re: Would You Go To An Ex's Wedding? by sweatlana: 11:09pm On Sep 06, 2015
Nope.bad idea

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Would You Go To An Ex's Wedding? by Truckpusher(m): 11:09pm On Sep 06, 2015
freecocoa:
Here's the thing, an ex called me last week(my first boyfriend) to invite me to his wedding, the issue now is that I don't know if I should honour the invite, he said his wife insist he invites me(he didn't want to )I know he did love me and he was quite the model boyfriend then(he could pass for the types in mills$boons grin)and we have talked since the break up but I never thought he wouldn't invite me to his wedding, and now to call me to say his wife insists he invites me is kinda shocking/confusing, I always knew I would honour the invites I have the time to attend to,still I'm wondering if I should sit this one out, I partly want to go because it will be like a kind of reunion with old friends(even some who have to travel from very far for this) yet somehow, I feel like not going, he didn't sound happy to invite me, he was cold.

Don't go - Tell him to take his invite and shove it down his ass. grin cheesy

Why would he be talking about you with his wife to-be?

Some guys sha....smh

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Would You Go To An Ex's Wedding? by kinibigdeal(m): 11:10pm On Sep 06, 2015
freecocoa:

Your dp has the answer
Re: Would You Go To An Ex's Wedding? by joystickextendr: 11:11pm On Sep 06, 2015
why not smiley
Re: Would You Go To An Ex's Wedding? by Nobody: 11:12pm On Sep 06, 2015
WHY NOT?.

SO LONG THERE IS

Re: Would You Go To An Ex's Wedding? by refreshrate: 11:13pm On Sep 06, 2015
He was kinda cold inviting you

It was his wife that asked him to invite you

And you sef you want to go?

Think about the first two statements very well. If it's jollof rice that's giving you long throat just don't come back here and tell us it was only you that didn't get souvenir

For me my private joke when I see my ex with her husband I'm like you kiss her? lol my d!ck used to be in that mouth dude so how will I not burst into laughter through out the wedding? Some kind laugh cannot be held so I'll rather just pass before people start to think I'm nuts.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Would You Go To An Ex's Wedding? by 2climbi: 11:13pm On Sep 06, 2015
freecocoa:

yes if I am also married it's hard if you have not found replacement my first. comments on nairaland please welcome me

2 Likes

Re: Would You Go To An Ex's Wedding? by funkyrash(m): 11:14pm On Sep 06, 2015
To see her progress? No I wouldn't! grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Would You Go To An Ex's Wedding? by Nobody: 11:16pm On Sep 06, 2015
Wonder no more. I will tell u y d wife wants u there:

u would not know that the guy has talked about you to the wife alot...so much that it's disturbing and confusing the wife how he can still refer to you in that manner...

your prescence at the wedding is the wife's strategy to compare yourself and herself together..side by side. ..and make it obvious to all especially her husband that one (preferrably her) is better than the other...

I've been there b4...truss me

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Would You Go To An Ex's Wedding? by Richy4(m): 11:16pm On Sep 06, 2015
I think you should think about it first before attending.

Number 1. If you attend, they might over do things to rob it on your face what you missed. If they wanna kiss for a second, for instance, they will extend it for 2mins. Just for your sake. Are you emotionally up for that kind of drama? If yes. You are good to go.

But before you go, there's something called "A" game. Jump into any Nigerian market, look for the best cloth you can afford. Make sure you do not look trashy but try and look classy. Come to Nairaland, advertise for handsome dude who lives in your suburb whom you can borrow to accompany you ie if you do not have one. The one hotter than your ex. That will be your "A" game just in case. And don't forget to smile at the wedding. Do not eat much. Just to maintain a classy attitude.

Good luck

10 Likes

Re: Would You Go To An Ex's Wedding? by Nobody: 11:17pm On Sep 06, 2015
freecocoa:

My dear, we only live once. Be happy! Go for the wedding if your schedule permits; dance your heart out, eat enough, make new friends, go home joyful. Who knows, you might meet your Mr Right on there. Rejoice with them, so that your own blessing will come. Atleast it's not a funeral you were invited to. I ve attended an ex's wedding and another's baby christening. Who cares? I can't kill myself.

1 Like

Re: Would You Go To An Ex's Wedding? by arabianights: 11:18pm On Sep 06, 2015
freecocoa:

Dont go.For goodness sake you stated that he was even cold.What ever reason He gave you,trust me theres a hidden truth.If you attend,you will regret it.
Wish him well and forget about him your blessing is around infact knocking on your door.

2 Likes

Re: Would You Go To An Ex's Wedding? by Wealthyonos(m): 11:20pm On Sep 06, 2015
[size=14pt] Baby dont mind all of them saying thrash. Since its the wife that is inviting you, tell him to tell his wife to invite you personally. Tell him u won't come except she does so. But i'm suspecting his wife could be one of ur friends or some1 you know if truly she is the one inviting you. [/size]

Re: Would You Go To An Ex's Wedding? by hensben(m): 11:21pm On Sep 06, 2015
freecocoa:

Did you guys have se.x while dating?
Re: Would You Go To An Ex's Wedding? by Haywhymido(m): 11:22pm On Sep 06, 2015
I pity u. Steer off dat wedding. Dont trust dat to be bride, she got sumthings locked up 4 u.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Would You Go To An Ex's Wedding? by door2(m): 11:22pm On Sep 06, 2015
Tell ur ex he hav a nice and understand woman as a wife.plssss GO. If possible I can go wit u
Re: Would You Go To An Ex's Wedding? by snowytebrainy: 11:23pm On Sep 06, 2015
There could only be one reason why the wife wants u there,, the guy in question always talks about u, so the wife to be wants to know if he still loves u or not, nd d only way to prove it is for u to go there nd be strong, #Nogof**kupoh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Would You Go To An Ex's Wedding? by freecocoa(f): 11:23pm On Sep 06, 2015
hensben:
Did you guys have se.x while dating?
Lol, what does that have to do with anything?

We didn't though but there was some intense intimate activities.grin
Re: Would You Go To An Ex's Wedding? by emmaberry(f): 11:24pm On Sep 06, 2015
Sure y not? smiley
Re: Would You Go To An Ex's Wedding? by Nobody: 11:25pm On Sep 06, 2015
As a man, I sometimes attend my ex chuko weddings just to laugh at the so called lucky guy who's having my left overs
Re: Would You Go To An Ex's Wedding? by freecocoa(f): 11:26pm On Sep 06, 2015
Truckpusher:
Don't go - Tell him to take his invite and shove it down his ass. grin cheesy

Why would he be talking about you with his wife to-be?

Some guys sha....smh
My dear I don't even understand it, that's why I brought it here, I wanted to ask him some questions but refrained cos I sensed coldness on his part, the dude was a good man from what I know, I just was still a tad bit naive and didn't know how to handle some issues which led to me calling it off. I just kinda feel he still hates me for calling it off.
Re: Would You Go To An Ex's Wedding? by Truckpusher(m): 11:27pm On Sep 06, 2015
freecocoa:

You never had sex and now he's your ex?

Do you consider anyone you had a date with as an ex?

Could you please elaborate on the ''some intense intimate activities'' since you never had sex because to me you're contradicting yourself here.
Re: Would You Go To An Ex's Wedding? by Nicepoker(m): 11:27pm On Sep 06, 2015
If u have the time. Honour the invitation.
Re: Would You Go To An Ex's Wedding? by freecocoa(f): 11:31pm On Sep 06, 2015
Truckpusher:
You never had sex and now he's your ex?

Do you consider anyone you had a date with as an ex?

Could you please elaborate on the ''some intense intimate activities'' since you never had sex because to me you're contradicting yourself here.
Come that's not the purpose of this thread, trying to scrutinise my sex life that is.angry

We dated for about 2 years if you must know, intimate activities include spooning and touching, I don't see how that is contradictory.

Amebo.undecided

1 Like

Re: Would You Go To An Ex's Wedding? by hensben(m): 11:32pm On Sep 06, 2015
freecocoa:

Hmm. Hope both of you are not planning one last night.
Re: Would You Go To An Ex's Wedding? by Truckpusher(m): 11:32pm On Sep 06, 2015
freecocoa:
My dear I don't even understand it, that's why I brought it here, I wanted to ask him some questions but refrained cos I sensed coldness on his part, the dude was a good man from what I know, I just was still a tad bit naive and didn't know how to handle some issues which led to me calling it off. I just kinda feel he still hates me for calling it off.
He's cold and yet he's telling you that his wife insists that you tag along with the idea - Lemme make it very plain to you, he wants you to come around and see him get married maybe just maybe that's his own way of getting back at you.

From experience , no lady would want his groom inviting an ex girlfriend to her wedding, her own day.

He should come out plain and tell you ''ntoi, I dun dey marry o as you sef reject me ni!'' grin

Some people can be vindictive in this life sha. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Would You Go To An Ex's Wedding? by freecocoa(f): 11:33pm On Sep 06, 2015
hensben:
Hmm.
If you have something to say, say it already jor.
Re: Would You Go To An Ex's Wedding? by 2climbi: 11:34pm On Sep 06, 2015
Haywhymido:
I pity u. Steer off dat wedding. Dont trust dat to be bride, she got sumthings locked up 4 u.
security wise don't go you don't know if they have plan to hurt you physicaly

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Mothers I Need Ur Advice / What A Father Told His Daughter A-day Before Her Wedding - Read / Family Palava, Is She Right In Filing For A Divorce or Wrong? (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.