Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,430 members, 7,808,531 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:07 PM

Check Out This Marriage Picture. - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Check Out This Marriage Picture. (71498 Views)

See How This Marriage Crumbled / Removed / This Marriage Is At The Brink (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Check Out This Marriage Picture. by MRBrownJ: 11:33pm On Sep 06, 2015
Mindfulness:
As far as I remember you called her fat and ugly. If that is your idea of fun, then so be it.

after careful consideration, and another peep at the pic, i stand by the fact that the lady is fat and ugly.... and thats MY opinion.
Re: Check Out This Marriage Picture. by Caseless: 8:16am On Sep 07, 2015
shizzy7:
You agreed that you like breast that looks like Calabash filled with pap that's a bit Soar,,,, Unfortunately I don't have that So search elsewhere I pray you find ooo
I said 's lil bit sour and not over sour. you have un-soured ones? I like them too wink . Access pls!
Re: Check Out This Marriage Picture. by Ishilove: 9:17am On Sep 07, 2015
OneNaija:
Guess what the guy is thinking now LOL.
Why does the guy look so scared??
Re: Check Out This Marriage Picture. by stephnie44(f): 9:24pm On Sep 07, 2015
woky:
What's wrong with it?
zimbabwe weddin
Re: Check Out This Marriage Picture. by isiaqool(m): 9:47pm On Sep 07, 2015
name film jare
Re: Check Out This Marriage Picture. by jbblues24(m): 10:43pm On May 30, 2019
If I roll once and you roll twice. What does that mean? embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Can Someone Miss Their Period For 2 Mths & Nt Pregnant. / My Wife’s Mother Would Say I Should Not Kill Her Daughter With Sex / Swiss Woman Married To A Nigerian Thought She Would Never Have Children (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.