Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,447 members, 7,801,066 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 10:33 AM

Share Strange,funny Marraige Stories Youve Seen Or Heard - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Share Strange,funny Marraige Stories Youve Seen Or Heard (605 Views)

A Strange Woman In My Home.. How Do I Go About It?? / Photos Of Babies Sleeping In Strange Ways Shock Twitter Users / Help! My Pregnant Wife Is Acting Strange! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share Strange,funny Marraige Stories Youve Seen Or Heard by widowhusband: 7:56pm On Sep 05, 2015
Aim of thread ? i feel it may help some people make smarter choices in obvious situations. I interacted with a man close to his 50 s who because he had to marry from same church ended up marrying a lady of easy virtue who was recommended by his pastor. To cap it up she and her family conived and presented her sugar daddy as her father ( real dad late)during the trad. She also had a child for the sugar ddy though the baby died.

It was her rudeness in the marriage that made the man to ask around. Infact it was her friend whom they shared hotel room with for their runs apparently jealous that the lady was married that leaked the whole thing which she didnt deny.

The man said he would not have minded if the lady truely changed . I felt sorry for him, he said he is gathering funds to marry another if he finds.
Re: Share Strange,funny Marraige Stories Youve Seen Or Heard by Nobody: 7:56pm On Sep 05, 2015
undecided
Re: Share Strange,funny Marraige Stories Youve Seen Or Heard by ATMC(f): 7:58pm On Sep 05, 2015
#Really?
Re: Share Strange,funny Marraige Stories Youve Seen Or Heard by Blizzyblinkzy(f): 8:01pm On Sep 05, 2015
Ok
Re: Share Strange,funny Marraige Stories Youve Seen Or Heard by maryam6(f): 8:28pm On Sep 05, 2015
Huh? D man is blind, d pastor nd d wife are liers nd decievers at all cost.

Anyway, am here 2 read comments
Re: Share Strange,funny Marraige Stories Youve Seen Or Heard by widowhusband: 9:49pm On Sep 05, 2015
i remember when i was about 12 , there was this couple . The woman was in her 4th marriage or shd i just call it live in relationship, had 2 children for the 4th man and making a total of 6 children . The man said she only informed him of the first. She could no longer bear children after the 2. The time the man found out the truth, other couples had to go and call vigilante to briddle the man that day.

(1) (Reply)

Five Diet Mistakes Mums Make And How To Fix It. / Court Dissolves Six-year Old Marriage Over Fornication, Pride / Why Are Nigerian People Like This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.