Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,398 members, 7,781,136 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:36 AM

JAMB Cbt Software Setup For Coaching Centres,schools Etc - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / JAMB Cbt Software Setup For Coaching Centres,schools Etc (443 Views)

Choosing GMAT Coaching Centres, Lagos - Fountainpreps / Reviews Syllabuses For Coaching UTME 2016 Session At Best Career Networks Academ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

JAMB Cbt Software Setup For Coaching Centres,schools Etc by gigatechx: 7:57pm On Sep 05, 2015
We introduce our JAMB cbt question and answer software for coaching centres, schools,cafes and business centres. Our software interface is a replica of jamb's, with over 10,000 questions and answers dating back as 1970s. Its a client-server based software so, centres can administer from one computer to other computers.

We have taken the time to build the software to set questions based on number of subjects to be taken relative to choice of course study. Schools and coaching centres could adopt the system to prepare their wards in a JAMB like environment. Best of all, it is ver ver affordable. Pleace call 08166894416.
Re: JAMB Cbt Software Setup For Coaching Centres,schools Etc by Lmaomen1(m): 10:42pm On Sep 19, 2019
gigatechx:
We introduce our JAMB cbt question and answer software for coaching centres, schools,cafes and business centres. Our software interface is a replica of jamb's, with over 10,000 questions and answers dating back as 1970s. Its a client-server based software so, centres can administer from one computer to other computers.

We have taken the time to build the software to set questions based on number of subjects to be taken relative to choice of course study. Schools and coaching centres could adopt the system to prepare their wards in a JAMB like environment. Best of all, it is ver ver affordable. Pleace call 08166894416.
Using a software for education is a good option, there is a lot of potential, especially for those who don’t have enough free time. Still, I think taking an institute is a must to have a bright future. I come from not an average family and I had to work very hard for the last couple of years to have a good future. I’m now studying at best ias coaching centre in chennai and I feel that here I can grow to a very good career. Anyway, thanks for the information
Re: JAMB Cbt Software Setup For Coaching Centres,schools Etc by Nikra(m): 7:14pm On Oct 01, 2019
Lmaomen1:

Using a software for education is a good option, there is a lot of potential, especially for those who don’t have enough free time. Still, I think taking an institute is a must to have a bright future. I come from not an average family and I had to work very hard for the last couple of years to have a good future. I’m now studying at best ias coaching centre in chennai and I feel that here I can grow to a very good career. Anyway, thanks for the information
It depends, I would never use software for kids, as they grow up tied to the phone or pc. As for adolescents and matures, this is a good and fast way indeed

(1) (Reply)

For The Love Of Wisdom(philosophy) / Ui University 2015-2016 1st Barch Admission List Is Out Call08131023365 To Check / Physic Answers (1a) Acceleration(a)=chan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.