Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,325 members, 7,808,094 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:06 AM

Why Yorubas Are Inferior Muslims According To My Northern Friend - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Yorubas Are Inferior Muslims According To My Northern Friend (17364 Views)

"Igbos And Yorubas Are Embarrasing Nigeria" - Verified Fulani Twitter User Says / Exposed. Why Yorubas Oppose Biafra / Why Yorubas Hate Igbos And Why Igbos Hate Yorubas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Yorubas Are Inferior Muslims According To My Northern Friend by after1: 9:53am On Sep 06, 2015
ArodewilliamsT:

Why should conquered slaves lead prayers? Why should they even dream of it? Abomination! grin

Amadi collins, but your cursed tribe are slaves to everyone in that country, reason you are begging to be free. Buhahahah

2 Likes

Re: Why Yorubas Are Inferior Muslims According To My Northern Friend by ArodewilliamsT: 9:56am On Sep 06, 2015
after1:

Amadi collins, but your cursed tribe are slaves to everyone in that country, reason you are begging to be free. Buhahahah

ok. mr animal handler. grin

1 Like

Re: Why Yorubas Are Inferior Muslims According To My Northern Friend by after1: 9:56am On Sep 06, 2015
ArodewilliamsT:

ok. mr animal handler. grin

Amadi Collins is confused. Buhahahahaha Lwkmd. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Yorubas Are Inferior Muslims According To My Northern Friend by after1: 9:57am On Sep 06, 2015
ArodewilliamsT:

The thread pain am! grin

Shut up dunce.
Re: Why Yorubas Are Inferior Muslims According To My Northern Friend by after1: 10:01am On Sep 06, 2015
andresia:

you are an unrepentant and shameless tribal bigot.

you better stop all these bitterness and hate you have been spewing as it will do you more harm than good.

Pls stop

You will pity Buddahmonk AKA Anambradota if you see him. He is frustrated and reason he keep opening tribal thread, he live with his aged mother in the village and have no work. I love when I read his tribal thread cos he gets angry everyday cos of his misfortune and bad luck. BUhahahahahaha

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Yorubas Are Inferior Muslims According To My Northern Friend by ArodewilliamsT: 10:05am On Sep 06, 2015
after1:

Shut up dunce.

Can u find out why uniklinkum alias salam tunde is not quoting me back. What is he afraid of? grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Yorubas Are Inferior Muslims According To My Northern Friend by after1: 10:05am On Sep 06, 2015
[s]
truefact:

Coward those who won the war are still enjoying their the loot, as far I know your Awo committed suicide and your scorpion dead the worst death...
Gowon, damjuma, and buhari are till enjoying their billions in dollar....

It was a stroke of luck that saved your incestuous and diabolical obj from shameful death....then tell me again who won the war
[/s]

Shut up, Ojuiku of cursed memory remains the only coward ever liveth. The shameless bastard ran away after wasting the life of 3m cursed yeebhoes. The pedophille was buried by same country he fought, yet FFK smashed his wife while the ediot ojuiku was bedridden and crippled. Shame on ojuiki

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Yorubas Are Inferior Muslims According To My Northern Friend by after1: 10:06am On Sep 06, 2015
ArodewilliamsT:

Can u find out why uniklinkum alias salam tunde is not quoting me back. What is he afraid of? grin

Amadi Collins, Want to know why your senile mother is wasting away in your roon, go bury the old ediot and stop messing up the community. Spits
Re: Why Yorubas Are Inferior Muslims According To My Northern Friend by uniklinkum(m): 10:08am On Sep 06, 2015
ArodewilliamsT:

Hello dunce stop clumping my mentions with your foolishness. Stop calling me the name of people tormenting you. Everyone making you iidiot having nightmare automatically have a name and profile f**k off poltroon.

2 Likes

Re: Why Yorubas Are Inferior Muslims According To My Northern Friend by ArodewilliamsT: 10:10am On Sep 06, 2015
after1:

Amadi Collins, Want to know why your senile mother is wasting away in your roon, go bury the old ediot and stop messing up the community. Spits

Smell your armpit, you'll find out why you spit. grin

4 Likes

Re: Why Yorubas Are Inferior Muslims According To My Northern Friend by ArodewilliamsT: 10:12am On Sep 06, 2015
uniklinkum:

Hello dunce stop clumping my mentions with your foolishness. Stop calling me the name of people tormenting you. Everyone making you iidiot having nightmare automatically have a name and profile f**k off poltroon.

Salam Tunde, you cannot run away from your smelly armpit, can you? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Why Yorubas Are Inferior Muslims According To My Northern Friend by after1: 10:13am On Sep 06, 2015
[s]
ArodewilliamsT:

Smell your armpit, you'll find out why you spit. grin
[/s]

Amadi Collins, Looking your pics alone makes me wanna puke. You disgusting bro and very ugly. Try bury your mother and save your village from another disaster. She stinks bro. Buahahahahaha
Re: Why Yorubas Are Inferior Muslims According To My Northern Friend by after1: 10:14am On Sep 06, 2015
ArodewilliamsT:

Coward, you are damn ugly Amadi. I can donate money for the burial, save the village from disaster Collins.
Re: Why Yorubas Are Inferior Muslims According To My Northern Friend by ArodewilliamsT: 10:16am On Sep 06, 2015
after1:
[s][/s]

Amadi Collins, Looking your pics alone makes me wanna puke. You disgusting bro and very ugly. Try bury your mother and save your village from another disaster. She stinks bro. Buahahahahaha

So you've not still realized that you are fooling yourself masturbating with a wrong pic. Homo? How many times do you mas.tur.bate with male pics? How husky is your right palm? grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Yorubas Are Inferior Muslims According To My Northern Friend by after1: 10:19am On Sep 06, 2015
[s]
ArodewilliamsT:

So you've not still realized that you are fooling yourself masturbating with a wrong pic. Homo? How many times do you mas.tur.bate with male pics? How husky is your right palm? grin
[/s]

We only mock you and your cursed family. Stop trying to deny your useless self, it gives me joy when I see you get frustrated here. You are hurting and will still end your own useless life. Amadi, When will you bury the ediot you call a mother? I can donate money for you.
Re: Why Yorubas Are Inferior Muslims According To My Northern Friend by noah91(m): 10:22am On Sep 06, 2015
BuddahMonk:

To be sincere yorubas are untrustworthy
From ur username, i can see u r confused and u need deliverance
Re: Why Yorubas Are Inferior Muslims According To My Northern Friend by ArodewilliamsT: 10:24am On Sep 06, 2015
after1:
[s][/s]

We only mock you and your cursed family. Stop trying to deny your useless self, it gives me joy when I see you get frustrated here. You are hurting and will still end your own useless life. Amadi, When will you bury the ediot you call a mother? I can donate money for you.

Why are you so boring and repetitive. The longer your lines the more boring they. It's a clear sign of frustration. Get creative biko. grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Yorubas Are Inferior Muslims According To My Northern Friend by after1: 10:27am On Sep 06, 2015
[s]
ArodewilliamsT:

Why are you so boring and repetitive. The longer your lines the more boring they. It's a clear sign of frustration. Get creative biko. grin
[/s]

Shut up your smelly mouth Amadi, When will you bury that smelly woman? Stop trying to divert from the main gist. Do you wanna see her pics?
Re: Why Yorubas Are Inferior Muslims According To My Northern Friend by ArodewilliamsT: 10:29am On Sep 06, 2015
after1:
[s][/s]

[s]Shut up your smelly mouth Amadi, When will you bury that smelly woman? Stop trying to divert from the main gist. Do you wanna see her pics?[/s]

Same Crap! page me when you get creative. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Yorubas Are Inferior Muslims According To My Northern Friend by uniklinkum(m): 10:33am On Sep 06, 2015
ArodewilliamsT:

You have been calling everyone that same name. So continue in your foolishness, Hairy, sweaty ape I have more things to do than engaging a loser.
Re: Why Yorubas Are Inferior Muslims According To My Northern Friend by after1: 10:33am On Sep 06, 2015
[s]
ArodewilliamsT:

Same Crap! page me when you get creative. cheesy
[/s]

Shameless bastard, I will always torment your life. Useless coward.
Re: Why Yorubas Are Inferior Muslims According To My Northern Friend by ArodewilliamsT: 10:38am On Sep 06, 2015
uniklinkum:

You have been calling everyone that same name. So continue in your foolishness, Hairy, sweaty ape I have more things to do than engaging a loser.

Dirty ugly salam the sokoto gudali goat from smelly oshogbo. grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Yorubas Are Inferior Muslims According To My Northern Friend by uniklinkum(m): 10:40am On Sep 06, 2015
ArodewilliamsT:

Ignored till you have sense and find your lover boy. You have been accusing everyone to be.
Re: Why Yorubas Are Inferior Muslims According To My Northern Friend by frankyychiji(f): 10:47am On Sep 06, 2015
BuddahMonk:
If they are not inferior.

Why don't they sight the moon.

Why do Northern muslims kill them during riots.

Why do their alfa stay behind inside Northern mosques

Why don't they lead in prayer when a Northerner is around

Why do Northerners shun their mosques

It happened before my very eyes in NYSC camp, I saw it too in 2009 in Lagos.

Can Yorubas refute these claims or should they transfer aggression as usual
Lagoon is calling you o! You are on your own o!

1 Like

Re: Why Yorubas Are Inferior Muslims According To My Northern Friend by after1: 10:52am On Sep 06, 2015
ArodewilliamsT:

Bastard Amadi collins spewing trash as usual. Go bury you senile mother. Ediot
Re: Why Yorubas Are Inferior Muslims According To My Northern Friend by frankyychiji(f): 10:52am On Sep 06, 2015
Ilekeh:

If I ask you if you've been inside a mosque, your answer will be no. Yet you know what goes on inside a mosque.
I've never gone a day on Nl without Igbos stylishly worshipping a Hausa-Fulani man.

Yet Igbos go to Yoruba-led churches. Yet Igbos worship Yoruba pastors i.e TB Joshua. Funny eh.
MY Igbo friends on facebook will die on Pastor Adeboye's matter.

You lots claim there are 1% igbo muslims, yet you know what happens in the Mosques? Igbos can lie just to get Yoruba attention. And you lots wonder why the sane people in Igboland run to Yorubaland?
But even as a non-believer you have already told us the likely cause of that trend, which one are you saying again?

1 Like

Re: Why Yorubas Are Inferior Muslims According To My Northern Friend by frankyychiji(f): 10:55am On Sep 06, 2015
soe:
Hate Yorubas as you like...it doesn't change the fact that Awolowo made Biafra to lose the war by recommending the hunger strategy to Gowon.

When it comes to intelligence.....Yorubas have it in abundance.
Don't derail this educative thread nah.

1 Like

Re: Why Yorubas Are Inferior Muslims According To My Northern Friend by omoelesa(m): 10:56am On Sep 06, 2015
Rose2014:
I heard there's a tribe in Nigeria that cannot be trusted. They are backstabbers and betrayals
I also heard it starts with Y

Go figure
Can u give an example where the yorubas has backstab anybody.
Re: Why Yorubas Are Inferior Muslims According To My Northern Friend by frankyychiji(f): 11:02am On Sep 06, 2015
MightySparrow:
Igbos can never make sense they can only 'gbo' bark.
Let your Biafra start another war.
The children of Obasanjo and Black Scorpion are there to teach them a lesson as they did their fathers.
Awon atohun rin wa,
Omo ale.
Oga, why all these hate filled speech over a very educative matter like the topic under review? Your anger should be directed to the superior muslim hausa Fulani nah angry

1 Like

Re: Why Yorubas Are Inferior Muslims According To My Northern Friend by mekadinho(f): 11:03am On Sep 06, 2015
BuddahMonk:

Who made him the head of the muslims in Nigeria and why must he be the one to sight the moon and ask others to ignore you sighting because your aruna ?

Why do they kill you during riot in North if they don't consider you inferior.

To be sincere if Igbos were to be muslims Sultan won't be sighting the moon always, if he sights in sokoto somebody in umuahia will be sighting for the Igbos.
Hahaha...... Yorubas dey lack vitamin A, their "sighting" is not allowed.

3 Likes

Re: Why Yorubas Are Inferior Muslims According To My Northern Friend by frankyychiji(f): 11:04am On Sep 06, 2015
omoelesa:
Can u give an example where the yorubas has backstab anybody.
You are still too young and nobody told you the history of the Nigerian civil war, otherwise, you wont ask this question. Happy Sunday!
Re: Why Yorubas Are Inferior Muslims According To My Northern Friend by mekadinho(f): 11:06am On Sep 06, 2015
BuddahMonk:

For every attack in North there are reprisals in East but none in West, should we open thread for attacks and reprisals on both sides of the divide.

They killed Abiola and his wife, you rode them on motorcade to Kano to a truimphant entry cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Hahaha...... Are u serious? I knw they r cowards sha... But d tin reach dat level? Choi!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

2019 Presidency: Why Buhari, Atiku Both Postponed Rallies In Kano / Sanusi: Parents Of Kano Abducted Children Deserve To Be Jailed For Negligence / FG In Close Door Meeting With Chibok Girls’ Parents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.