Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,697 members, 7,805,860 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:31 AM

Why Yorubas Are Inferior Muslims According To My Northern Friend - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Yorubas Are Inferior Muslims According To My Northern Friend (17356 Views)

"Igbos And Yorubas Are Embarrasing Nigeria" - Verified Fulani Twitter User Says / Exposed. Why Yorubas Oppose Biafra / Why Yorubas Hate Igbos And Why Igbos Hate Yorubas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Yorubas Are Inferior Muslims According To My Northern Friend by omoelesa(m): 11:10am On Sep 06, 2015
frankyychiji:
You are still too young and nobody told you the history of the Nigerian civil war, otherwise, you wont ask this question. Happy Sunday!
So because Ojukwu declared biafra Awolowo should follow suit.

2 Likes

Re: Why Yorubas Are Inferior Muslims According To My Northern Friend by omoelesa(m): 11:33am On Sep 06, 2015
BuddahMonk:

For every attack in North there are reprisals in East but none in West, should we open thread for attacks and reprisals on both sides of the divide.

They killed Abiola and his wife, you rode them on motorcade to Kano to a truimphant entry cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Is only inferiority complex that would make a man gives this kind of answer.u,are brave, and u can't use your bravery to gets u the presidensy,do u know how many years u have been shouting for Biafra,without geting anything done with ur bravery.did u know because of Abiola Issure we had obasanjo and falai been nominated by two most frontline political party then?

5 Likes

Re: Why Yorubas Are Inferior Muslims According To My Northern Friend by Chidozieude: 11:41am On Sep 06, 2015
BuddahMonk:
[s]If they are not inferior.

Why don't they sight the moon.

Why do Northern muslims kill them during riots.

Why do their alfa stay behind inside Northern mosques

Why don't they lead in prayer when a Northerner is around

Why do Northerners shun their mosques

It happened before my very eyes in NYSC camp, I saw it too in 2009 in Lagos.

Can Yorubas refute these claims or should they transfer aggression as usual [/s]

Chuks u no dey learn
Re: Why Yorubas Are Inferior Muslims According To My Northern Friend by OreMI22: 12:06pm On Sep 06, 2015
Yoruba?
My friend talk about serious people jor!

2 Likes

Re: Why Yorubas Are Inferior Muslims According To My Northern Friend by Nobody: 12:44pm On Sep 06, 2015
OdenigboAroli:

Abeg,shut your ewedu eating teeth. You lots are very disrespectful.
all these stupid igbo boys sha...smh
Re: Why Yorubas Are Inferior Muslims According To My Northern Friend by Annunaki(m): 12:47pm On Sep 06, 2015
BuddahMonk:
If they are not inferior.

Can Yorubas refute these claims or should they transfer aggression as usual

Demmzy15 omo àlé jati jati come and read about your slave masters here.

1 Like

Re: Why Yorubas Are Inferior Muslims According To My Northern Friend by millhouse: 1:01pm On Sep 06, 2015
Hia
Re: Why Yorubas Are Inferior Muslims According To My Northern Friend by Demmzy15(m): 1:03pm On Sep 06, 2015
Annunaki:

Demmzy15 omo àlé jati jati come and read about your slave masters here.
Didinrin go through that thread and see how Non-Muslims refuted this gibberish! Òmó àlé jati jati olori buruku!
Re: Why Yorubas Are Inferior Muslims According To My Northern Friend by frankyychiji(f): 1:05pm On Sep 06, 2015
omoelesa:
So because Ojukwu declared biafra Awolowo should follow suit.
Hello...did you just ask me a question?

1 Like

Re: Why Yorubas Are Inferior Muslims According To My Northern Friend by frankyychiji(f): 1:19pm On Sep 06, 2015
koma1:
In islam there is nothing like inferior muslim. it's either you are a Muslim or a non Muslim. Tribalism in islam is even a sin. Even in the north some sunni hausa don't pray behind a derika hausa Muslim and vice versa.
Why do you contradict yourself? On one hand, all Muslims are equal, on the other hand, northern Sunni discriminate against the derika. Where do you stand really? If you are a Yoruba Muslim, this topic should make you put on your thinking cap.

1 Like

Re: Why Yorubas Are Inferior Muslims According To My Northern Friend by Annunaki(m): 1:19pm On Sep 06, 2015
Demmzy15:

Didinrin go through that thread and see how Non-Muslims refuted this gibberish! Òmó àlé jati jati olori buruku!

Okponu how did they refute it A lot of people corroborated the story based on their experience with northen muslims and you are still spreading al taquiya here. I dare you to go near a mosque in the north when a political or religious riot breaks out and let's see how brotherly your so called brethen are. You useless inferior slave of a pagan arab moon god.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Yorubas Are Inferior Muslims According To My Northern Friend by Annunaki(m): 1:22pm On Sep 06, 2015
frankyychiji:
Why do you contradict yourself? On one hand, all Muslims are equal, on the other hand, northern Sunni discriminate against the derika. Where do you stand really? If you are a Yoruba Muslim, this topic should make you put on your thinking cap.

Islam and muslims is full of contradictions grin confused religion angry

2 Likes

Re: Why Yorubas Are Inferior Muslims According To My Northern Friend by Demmzy15(m): 1:23pm On Sep 06, 2015
Annunaki:

[s]Okponu how did they refute it A lot of people corroborated the story based on their experience with northen muslims and you are still spreading al taquiya here. I dare you to go near a mosque in the north when a political or religious riot breaks out and let's see how brotherly your so called brethen are you useless inferior slave of a pagan arab moon god. [/s]
Re: Why Yorubas Are Inferior Muslims According To My Northern Friend by Annunaki(m): 1:28pm On Sep 06, 2015
Demmzy15:

Dunce is that how your imam taught you how refute facts that you don't like?

1 Like

Re: Why Yorubas Are Inferior Muslims According To My Northern Friend by Kingspin(m): 1:31pm On Sep 06, 2015
Ilekeh:

If I ask you if you've been inside a mosque, your answer will be no. Yet you know what goes on inside a mosque.
I've never gone a day on Nl without Igbos stylishly worshipping a Hausa-Fulani man.

Yet Igbos go to Yoruba-led churches. Yet Igbos worship Yoruba pastors i.e TB Joshua. Funny eh.
MY Igbo friends on facebook will die on Pastor Adeboye's matter.

You lots claim there are 1% igbo muslims, yet you know what happens in the Mosques? Igbos can lie just to get Yoruba attention. And you lots wonder why the sane people in Igboland run to Yorubaland?
No wonder they, ibos are stronger. They can adapt and associate to suit their presence or past. You listed number of churches owned by other tribe yet they attend unlike bigots who only love their own, and that have killed Nigeria, yet they complain whats wrong with the country? These ibos are cosmic in nature.

1 Like

Re: Why Yorubas Are Inferior Muslims According To My Northern Friend by Kingspin(m): 1:37pm On Sep 06, 2015
soe:
Hate Yorubas as you like...it doesn't change the fact that Awolowo made Biafra to lose the war by recommending the hunger strategy to Gowon.

When it comes to intelligence.....Yorubas have it in abundance.
Let them use their abundant intelligent and make Nigeria have peace. It over 50yrs now.

1 Like

Re: Why Yorubas Are Inferior Muslims According To My Northern Friend by SOUNDKING: 1:38pm On Sep 06, 2015
andresia:

you are an unrepentant and shameless tribal bigot.

you better stop all these bitterness and hate you have been spewing as it will do you more harm than good.

Pls stop
pure juxtaposition,truth and hate are too diffrent things......ewedu destroyer.

1 Like

Re: Why Yorubas Are Inferior Muslims According To My Northern Friend by Demmzy15(m): 1:44pm On Sep 06, 2015
Annunaki:

Dunce is that how your imam taught you how refute facts that you don't like?
I need not to refute any fact because you're dumb!

3 Likes

Re: Why Yorubas Are Inferior Muslims According To My Northern Friend by MightySparrow: 2:39pm On Sep 06, 2015
frankyychiji:
Oga, why all these hate filled speech over a very educative matter like the topic under review? Your anger should be directed to the superior muslim hausa Fulani nah angry

You Igbos with lack of respect for others. You are becoming a nuisance not ONLY to your host communities but to Nigeria, and the world at large. Soon you will become endangered species in Yorubaland. No matter how long you have stayed in a place, in the day the owners are provoked to resist you, you will know that Khaki no be leather. The Yorubas you hate so much still tolerate you in case of problem and I know it will happen one day in Lagos, Ibadan, else where and else when I pity innocent ones among you.
You can't dare Yorubas check history and prepare for it.
The threat of Oba of Lagos is still fresh and the rejoinder that follow is still fresh in our memories. We are watching.

3 Likes

Re: Why Yorubas Are Inferior Muslims According To My Northern Friend by EasternLionn: 2:54pm On Sep 06, 2015
MightySparrow:

You Igbos with lack of respect for others. You are becoming a nuisance not ONLY to your host communities but to Nigeria, and the world at large. Soon you will become endangered species in Yorubaland. No matter how long you have stayed in a place, in the day the owners are provoked to resist you, you will know that Khaki no be leather. The Yorubas you hate so much still tolerate you in case of problem and I know it will happen one day in Lagos, Ibadan, else where and else when I pity innocent ones among you.
You can't dare Yorubas check history and prepare for it.
The threat of Oba of Lagos is still fresh and the rejoinder that follow is still fresh in our memories. We are watching.

Taaahh try am and see yourself! Cowards!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Yorubas Are Inferior Muslims According To My Northern Friend by Annunaki(m): 3:00pm On Sep 06, 2015
Demmzy15:

I need not to refute any fact because mohamed was dumb!

1 Like

Re: Why Yorubas Are Inferior Muslims According To My Northern Friend by vega84(m): 3:40pm On Sep 06, 2015
50percent muslims 50percent christians, of course they are counterfeit. In everytin their lifestyle,reglion,attitudes etc,that why the are slaves to northerners cos they are the only tribe in this nation that has never declared they stand! Always in the middle lazy tins #vegatalks

1 Like

Re: Why Yorubas Are Inferior Muslims According To My Northern Friend by OPCNAIRALAND: 3:45pm On Sep 06, 2015
According to Ibos, Muslims that slaughter them are superior and preferable to Muslims that accomodate them.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Yorubas Are Inferior Muslims According To My Northern Friend by Hero10001: 4:21pm On Sep 06, 2015
Y.i.bo, Kilode? Free us na?!
Re: Why Yorubas Are Inferior Muslims According To My Northern Friend by Ilekeh(f): 4:24pm On Sep 06, 2015
Kingspin:
No wonder they, ibos are stronger. They can adapt and associate to suit their presence or past. You listed number of churches owned by other tribe yet they attend unlike bigots who only love their own, and that have killed Nigeria, yet they complain whats wrong with the country? These ibos are cosmic in nature.

So now, it's "adapted"?

You guys are weak, dear. You're assimilated. Stop playing the "Nigeria's stooges".

What's chasing you from your land? Lack of prospect?

2 Likes

Re: Why Yorubas Are Inferior Muslims According To My Northern Friend by Nobody: 4:48pm On Sep 06, 2015
the simple answer to this thread is that :because they dont love violence, unlike their northern counterparts.
Re: Why Yorubas Are Inferior Muslims According To My Northern Friend by mustafo: 4:57pm On Sep 06, 2015
If you think your little nyamiri head fit cause rift between the North and our SW brothers and sisters you are very wrong!

7 Likes

Re: Why Yorubas Are Inferior Muslims According To My Northern Friend by fablola: 5:06pm On Sep 06, 2015
BuddahMonk:
If they are not inferior.

Can Yorubas refute these claims or should they transfer aggression as usual

OP, you have no Northern friend but have told pure fibs to stir up non-existent friction. You forget that SW and the North are like brothers having been through thin and thick, including joining hands together to club biafra to death!
grin grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Why Yorubas Are Inferior Muslims According To My Northern Friend by aishababa(f): 5:13pm On Sep 06, 2015
Op, your ibo sense no reach!

2 Likes

Re: Why Yorubas Are Inferior Muslims According To My Northern Friend by Nobody: 5:24pm On Sep 06, 2015
Omo see war... shocked
Re: Why Yorubas Are Inferior Muslims According To My Northern Friend by OPCNAIRALAND: 5:25pm On Sep 06, 2015
soe:
Hate Yorubas as you like...it doesn't change the fact that [size=16pt]Awolowo made Biafra to lose the war by recommending the hunger strategy to Gowon[/size].

When it comes to intelligence.....Yorubas have it in abundance.

....Scorpion decimated their population, Obasanjo brought them to surrender on their knees.

]

1 Like

Re: Why Yorubas Are Inferior Muslims According To My Northern Friend by hungryboy(m): 5:39pm On Sep 06, 2015
mustafo:
If you think your little nyamiri head fit cause rift between the North and our SW brothers and sisters you are very wrong!
lie to me ,

The friendship was never there,

Remember what Abiola went through at the hands of Your northern brothers,

If Tinubu is not careful, the same fate awaits him,

Remember Abiola had many hausa friends and he was even a Muslim,

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Videos: Fast Rising Comedian, Godwin Maduagu's Gay Sextape Leaked By His Partner / 2023: Yoruba Obas Are Wrong To Unite Too Hastily Behind Tinubu - Vanguard / Peter Obi Support Groups In Borno State Hold Meeting Ahead Of His Campaign (Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.