Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,858 members, 7,806,429 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:29 PM

How I Was Robbed Last Night - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How I Was Robbed Last Night (1348 Views)

See The Python I Nearly Stepped On Last Night At My Backyard / My Father Killed This Python Last Night After It Killed A Hen / Snakes My Brother Killed Last Night (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Was Robbed Last Night by drnairalov: 8:35am On Sep 06, 2015
dont know if this has happened to anycother person but this happend to me last night.. So i was driving in the Lagos Ibadan express road..almost close to Iwo-Road.. i suddenly met a discouraging trafric staring at me...

everybody trying to get to their destinaton with so much rough driving... I suddenly saw a guy with my rear mirror running towards the car.. i did get alert.. was it my car he was running towards or someone else's.. then i lockd my car and wind up.( at this point my phone was on my chair) i lookd at my fone and it was intact.. never suspected they were thieves or maybe i did..

to cut d long story short i moved away for a long while tho still in d traffic wasnt expecting d boy again.. then i wind down d car glass. after bout 10mins i just saw same boy popped ul frm no where claimin some woman called me in d traffic dat she was telling me to stop.
*i got stupid here* the distraction technique was being used on me. i was like ok d boi left nd i left..some car overtook me nd claimed my fone was taken. i said no..i checked again and lo and behold i cudnt find my fone nor my wallet..

saw police few meters away on d high way laid a report but the look they gave me of "Oga u re on your own" made me leave..
today I went to complain in police station d guy was like i should give him money for biro. to write..smh he wrote d complaint anyways after giving him cash.

Sigh i just returned to nigeria just last week after a while in europe . i used to be at alert bfo i really dont understand how i let my guard down. to think i was so hungry to come back to my home. dey warn me make i no come oo..[size=1pt]m pained[/size]
Re: How I Was Robbed Last Night by marshalcarter: 8:38am On Sep 06, 2015
Sooooo wat do you want us to do abt it

1 Like

Re: How I Was Robbed Last Night by ezeonline2(m): 8:38am On Sep 06, 2015
Ohh! So sorry bro
Re: How I Was Robbed Last Night by MrFlavvor(m): 8:48am On Sep 06, 2015
Dem knack you no be small
Re: How I Was Robbed Last Night by drnairalov: 8:53am On Sep 06, 2015
ezeonline2:
Ohh! So sorry bro
thanks bro
Re: How I Was Robbed Last Night by MISSNORA(f): 9:08am On Sep 06, 2015
Sorry
Re: How I Was Robbed Last Night by idearito(m): 9:10am On Sep 06, 2015
Pple can cook stories ehn!!! I fear oooo... No b only europe,na Asia!!
Re: How I Was Robbed Last Night by drnairalov: 9:14am On Sep 06, 2015
idearito:
Pple can cook stories ehn!!! I fear oooo... No b only europe,na Asia!!

smh.. what am i lying for.. m only hurt

what is special in leavng d shores of naija. people fly everyday broda

thanks MISSNORA
Re: How I Was Robbed Last Night by Nobody: 9:32am On Sep 06, 2015
Thanks for sharing and what did this happen?
First of all, I have learnt to stop placing my phone on the chair and if i'm to do that, the front passenger's glass must be up that's if I don't feel like driving with my a.c on.
Regardless, sorry for the loss...
Re: How I Was Robbed Last Night by erusen: 10:14am On Sep 06, 2015
so wentin come concern me
Re: How I Was Robbed Last Night by erusen: 10:15am On Sep 06, 2015
MISSNORA:
Sorry
see your moniker you be gay
Re: How I Was Robbed Last Night by MISSNORA(f): 11:18am On Sep 06, 2015
erusen:
see your moniker you be gay
OK thanz
Re: How I Was Robbed Last Night by idearito(m): 12:36pm On Sep 06, 2015
drnairalov:

smh.. what am i lying for.. m only hurt

what is special in leavng d shores of naija. people fly everyday broda

thanks MISSNORA

Neva mind!!! Was only weighing u

(1) (Reply)

Funniest Memes After Aresnal's Defeat To Bayern (pictures) / Kenneth Copeland Daily Devotional August 16, 2017 – A Firm Foundation / Please Which State Is This Guy From?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.