Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,194 members, 7,807,661 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:57 PM

My Tribe ~nonso Nwankwo... Please Share Your Opinion About Ur Tribe Too.. - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / My Tribe ~nonso Nwankwo... Please Share Your Opinion About Ur Tribe Too.. (604 Views)

Please Share Ibani Cultural Musics With Me. / Hausa, Ibo & Yoruba Ranked Based On Some Qualities...check What Ur Tribe Ranks! / Write The Meaning Of Your Name In Ur Tribe And Translate In English (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Tribe ~nonso Nwankwo... Please Share Your Opinion About Ur Tribe Too.. by Frican: 8:44am On Sep 06, 2015
This is specifically written by a Nigeria regarding the major 3 tribes... It is very hilarious that I decided to share... What our tribe says about us and the rest of the people within the same nation makes people even wonder is Nigeria is truly a country. I will post bits of these and want you to share your. Read all precise here:
http://weinafrica.com/2015/09/my-tribe-by-nonso-nwankwo/

CAUTION: This is a prose

"I love my brothers, oh yes, I will appoint all my brothers for they are the most competent, trusted, agile minds available. Why should that even bother you, after all we are one Nigeria, does it matter who leads; doesn’t Eze Sylvester Dimunah and Oba Akiolu pray to Allah, a religion that is ascribed to my kinsmen."~Ist Tribe

"Call me scared all you want, the rat has nothing on me. I bite you while you sleep and blow the breeze to help you sleep even better. I might scream, and make the loudest noise, but ejowo ejowo, I don’t want to make any trouble."~2nd Tribe

"Haven’t you heard them say, anywhere you go and you don’t find my tribe, you should never remain there. Didn’t you read in history books that my tribe sold ice to the Eskimos"~3rd Tribe.

Oya what does your tribe do?

(1) (Reply)

Do Your Know 10 First-class Nigerian Kings Died In 6 Months? [SEE THE LIST] / Reason Why Racism May Never End In The World!!! / Sexy Comes In Every Size

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.