Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,477 members, 7,808,747 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:11 PM

Looking For Nigerian Blogs That Centers On Personal Development - Webmasters (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Looking For Nigerian Blogs That Centers On Personal Development (6821 Views)

Email Marketing For Nigerian Blogs / 101 List of Nigerian Blogs that Accept Guest Posts / Top 10 Blogs That Accept Guest Posts In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Looking For Nigerian Blogs That Centers On Personal Development by Nobody: 2:59pm On Aug 29, 2016
Emasky4real:

Opera won't work. Try Ucbrowser.

Ok. But don't you think majority of your readers uses Opera mini? It will be best if you fix whatever problem your blog is having on opera or worst still, remove the recapta.
Re: Looking For Nigerian Blogs That Centers On Personal Development by Nobody: 4:12pm On Aug 29, 2016
HenryDion:
Is hard to find Nigerian Blogs that specialize only on personal development, inspiration and motivation. Anyway, if you have any blog or have come across a cool one. Plz, drop the URL below. I wish to follow and comment in such blogs.
There is one
Re: Looking For Nigerian Blogs That Centers On Personal Development by Nobody: 10:38pm On Sep 09, 2016
BillBlogger:
www.sosfountain.com
That's one of my clients, i designed the blog.
Thanks for sharing. looks cool..
Re: Looking For Nigerian Blogs That Centers On Personal Development by DrObed: 4:20pm On Sep 11, 2016
This is a new blog centred on youth personal development www.Naijayouthsarena..com
Re: Looking For Nigerian Blogs That Centers On Personal Development by DrObed: 4:24pm On Sep 11, 2016
You designed that? Please can you contact me I need something like that 07030888967
BillBlogger:

www.sosfountain.com

That's one of my clients, i designed the blog.
Re: Looking For Nigerian Blogs That Centers On Personal Development by maazi99: 10:55am On Sep 13, 2016
If you love stories, lifestyles, fun, then visit [url]lifestylesng.com[/url]. You can create your own tory
Re: Looking For Nigerian Blogs That Centers On Personal Development by Nobody: 2:06am On Oct 01, 2016
maazi99:
If you love stories, lifestyles, fun, then visit [url]lifestylesng.com[/url]. You can create your own tory
I love the originality
Re: Looking For Nigerian Blogs That Centers On Personal Development by Nobody: 2:07am On Oct 01, 2016
DrObed:
This is a new blog centred on youth personal development www.Naijayouthsarena..com

All your articles are well detailed. I love it...
Re: Looking For Nigerian Blogs That Centers On Personal Development by kenerek: 7:33pm On Dec 09, 2016
I know of one inspirational website called kayceeinspires.com
Re: Looking For Nigerian Blogs That Centers On Personal Development by davinchecodes(m): 8:39pm On Dec 09, 2016
I will give you an Android app for your wordpress site for a Token.
You can get a demo of the app on
https://www.techcorb.com/Lite.apk

The token can be any amount you can afford.
Re: Looking For Nigerian Blogs That Centers On Personal Development by Newbeginnings(m): 1:37am On Dec 13, 2016
HenryDion:
Is hard to find Nigerian Blogs that specialize only on personal development, inspiration and motivation. Anyway, if you have any blog or have come across a cool one. Plz, drop the URL below. I wish to follow and comment in such blogs.

I am launching my blog soon and it centers on just what you are asking for.... Just follow me on nairaland to stay updated and remember to check out some of my articles
Re: Looking For Nigerian Blogs That Centers On Personal Development by Goodness87: 11:53am On Dec 26, 2016
Hi guys. I just created my blog. It's 3days old. Ha ha!. It's a personal development and motivational blog.
I would be sharing my opinions, researches and life experiences. But that's not all. I have something else that will be unique to my blog which you will have to find out yourself by January.
I already have a post on QUESTIONS TO ASK YOURSELF BEFORE THE YEARS ENDS: http://gettingaheadwithgoody.com/reflect-on-your-year/.

Do visit: www.gettingaheadwithgoody.com
You can also follow my facebook page by simply typing into the search engine: Getting Ahead With Goody.

And for all bloggers here, i am visiting all your pages. grin grin We must support eachother. If you see a comment from Goody, it's me.
Stay blessed
Re: Looking For Nigerian Blogs That Centers On Personal Development by Harbyodun3(m): 10:11pm On Jul 30, 2017
Check this site: <a href>www.mycoacharticle.com<\a>. They have great motivational contents.
Re: Looking For Nigerian Blogs That Centers On Personal Development by Harbyodun3(m): 10:13pm On Jul 30, 2017
smiley
Harbyodun3:
Check this site: <a href>www.mycoacharticle.com</a>. They have great motivational contents.
Re: Looking For Nigerian Blogs That Centers On Personal Development by Harbyodun3(m): 1:45am On Aug 08, 2017
For motivational articles Visit my blog www.mycoacharticle.com
Re: Looking For Nigerian Blogs That Centers On Personal Development by Jesspire: 11:19pm On Aug 10, 2017
HenryDion:

Http://jessicahugoinspire.com it's a personal blog centered on inspiration, motivation and personal development.

1 Like

Re: Looking For Nigerian Blogs That Centers On Personal Development by opportunihub: 11:52pm On Sep 05, 2017
And here is the First Personal Productivity Blog in Nigeria.

In this Blog, We teach our readers especially young people simple personal productivity tools including how to grow from within and forward, tap into numerous opportunity online and build a prosperous life for themselves.

Check us out on First Personal Productivity Blog in Nigeria everyday. For bloggers, you may mention us in your articles and you'll be on your way to building juicy backlinks to your platforms.
Re: Looking For Nigerian Blogs That Centers On Personal Development by Ibehstsnley9: 10:52am On Oct 21, 2017
Re: Looking For Nigerian Blogs That Centers On Personal Development by Emmandus(m): 12:06pm On Jul 10, 2018
I have been blogging on Personal development for over 6 years now
www.emmanuelayeni.com
Re: Looking For Nigerian Blogs That Centers On Personal Development by zurieldavis: 12:40pm On Jul 23, 2018
Have you visited https://www.naomidestiny.com ? It's a personal development blog focusing on Inspiration, Motivation, Career, and Lifestyle.
Re: Looking For Nigerian Blogs That Centers On Personal Development by Amyo: 9:22pm On Nov 29, 2018
Re: Looking For Nigerian Blogs That Centers On Personal Development by renaissance(m): 7:01am On Nov 30, 2018
www.worldforum.com.ng

It has category for career guide, leadership, entrepreneur, investment, success stories, inspiration,
and others which involve technological news.
Re: Looking For Nigerian Blogs That Centers On Personal Development by EzekielJ(m): 2:58pm On Jan 16, 2019
I am a human capacity developer and motivational speaker. Follow my blog at www.ntesat.com/blog
Re: Looking For Nigerian Blogs That Centers On Personal Development by Abeeb45: 6:52am On Jun 25, 2023
Here's the one I find interesting reading their post

Check it here 👉👉[https://growthguru1..com/?m=1]Growth Guru

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What's The Difference Between "require Once" And "include" In Php? / Can I Start A Car Blog In Nigeria? / The Best Nigerian University Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.