Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,810 members, 7,802,608 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:15 PM

What Do You Hate About Being An Introvert - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Hate About Being An Introvert (23192 Views)

What Do You Hate About Your Current Relationship? / 10 Signs An Introvert Is In Love With You / What Do You Hate About Yourself (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Hate About Being An Introvert by dmcdad: 1:55pm On Sep 15, 2015
suzzy16:
yeah,maybe i will try to be positive frm now on,lol
You have to. You cant afford to act otherwise.
Re: What Do You Hate About Being An Introvert by suzzy16(f): 2:02pm On Sep 15, 2015
dmcdad:
You have to. You cant afford to act otherwise.
abi o,tanx jare
Re: What Do You Hate About Being An Introvert by dmcdad: 2:05pm On Sep 15, 2015
suzzy16:
abi o,tanx jare
You welcome, anytime.
Re: What Do You Hate About Being An Introvert by suzzy16(f): 2:14pm On Sep 15, 2015
dmcdad:
You welcome, anytime.
sure dear
Re: What Do You Hate About Being An Introvert by dmcdad: 3:12pm On Sep 15, 2015
suzzy16:
sure dear
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What Do You Hate About Being An Introvert by suzzy16(f): 4:21pm On Sep 15, 2015
Re: What Do You Hate About Being An Introvert by wilcoxz(m): 10:27am On Apr 16, 2016
Dat stuff abt u been quiet and pple just feel ure depressed or sumtin..........ah hate it so much
Re: What Do You Hate About Being An Introvert by dmcdad: 3:24pm On Apr 16, 2016
wilcoxz:
Dat stuff abt u been quiet and pple just feel ure depressed or sumtin..........ah hate it so much
You hate it? I love it! It makes you unpredictable.cheesy
Re: What Do You Hate About Being An Introvert by CutestNife(f): 3:37pm On Apr 16, 2016
It gets boring and lonely sometimes. And recently I've been needing a friend to talk to about stuff... But sha, I have my movies and music. smileyIt gets boring and lonely sometimes. And recently I've been needing a friend to talk to about stuff... But sha, I have my movies and music.
Re: What Do You Hate About Being An Introvert by dmcdad: 6:37pm On Apr 16, 2016
CutestNife:
It gets boring and lonely sometimes. And recently I've been needing a friend to talk to about stuff... But sha, I have my movies and music. smileyIt gets boring and lonely sometimes. And recently I've been needing a friend to talk to about stuff... But sha, I have my movies and music.
How come it doesn't get boring with me? I keep wondering what my secret is...cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Do You Hate About Being An Introvert by dumie(f): 6:59pm On Apr 16, 2016
Most of the comments here are so me! Zero social life and few friends, However boredom doesn't exist in my dictionary.

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Hate About Being An Introvert by dmcdad: 10:42pm On Apr 16, 2016
dumie:
Most of the comments here are so me! Zero social life and few friends, However boredom doesn't exist in my dictionary.
Better person. You sabi.cheesy
Re: What Do You Hate About Being An Introvert by CutestNife(f): 1:15am On Apr 17, 2016
dmcdad:

How come it doesn't get boring with me? I keep wondering what my secret is...cheesy
SOMETIMES
dmcdad:

SOMETIMES
dmcdad:

SOMETIMES
Re: What Do You Hate About Being An Introvert by dmcdad: 1:18am On Apr 17, 2016
CutestNife:
SOMETIMES [b]SOMETIMES [/b]SOMETIMES
You need to make sure you don't get bored, ever!
Re: What Do You Hate About Being An Introvert by CutestNife(f): 1:23am On Apr 17, 2016
dmcdad:

You need to make sure you don't get bored, ever!
Things happen sometimes but I understand what you are trying to say.
Re: What Do You Hate About Being An Introvert by dmcdad: 9:44am On Apr 17, 2016
CutestNife:
Things happen sometimes but I understand what you are trying to say.
I understand the fact that things happen sometimes. But maybe it's just me, but nothing bothers me. Cause the last time I checked worry doesn't solve anything. So I don't worry, and I'm always happy and calm.
Re: What Do You Hate About Being An Introvert by ofonike: 10:37am On Apr 17, 2016
When you want to mingle, then there's no one to talk to.
Re: What Do You Hate About Being An Introvert by kingsleyjando(m): 3:14pm On Apr 17, 2016
Snowangel4:
I am an introvert,but people say I am too proud and arrogant . It is so depressing embarassed embarassed
Right on point ! Same experience I have got .
Re: What Do You Hate About Being An Introvert by kingsleyjando(m): 3:22pm On Apr 17, 2016
Aside them seeing me as arrogant and proud , the most worrisome of it all is : they peddle I'm a cultist . Jesus !
Re: What Do You Hate About Being An Introvert by esejessy(f): 3:55pm On Apr 17, 2016
Pelmet:
I'm very altruistic it Scares me, like that's the only way I express my warmth.
I find it very difficult to express myselF so bad everyone complains...sometimes I get a really exciting news about something very important and everyone expects to scream or do something that shows my level o' excitement but all that comes forth is a smile.
I'm shy and a perfectionist at the same time hence I usually appear authoritative when I say important things in order to prevent flaws during my speech.
I'm always with my phone, it's about the only place I find solace especially when people around me chatter away.
I could stay indoors for months without being seen, like it'll appear like I'm not in town except Sundays and it feels normal to me.
Worst is the fact that I don't really keep in touch with my friendS, sometimes I even ignore calls jez because I'm not in the mood to start giggling or jez talking aimlessly...it makes me appear proud...like really proud. They are too many to mention and when I get confronted about my personality its makes me feel depreSsed.

But in all I love me,have very good pals in my inner CirCle where I'm the most "extroverted" human existent and they be like "damn who are you?"...that's life
so me!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: What Do You Hate About Being An Introvert by stubbornman(m): 4:02pm On Apr 17, 2016
Snowangel4:
I am an introvert,but people say I am too proud and arrogant . It is so depressing embarassed embarassed
maybe you're a proud and arrogant introvert after all.....they're still gon talk any ways ..just do your tin

,I forgot to add you're still beautiful introvert tooembarassed
Re: What Do You Hate About Being An Introvert by lalo128: 4:09pm On Apr 17, 2016
embarassed The looks on my face scare people that's y I stay n move alone,don't like talkng mch if I have to mingle wit frnd or frnds frnds I weed up to kip my cool
Re: What Do You Hate About Being An Introvert by stubbornman(m): 4:09pm On Apr 17, 2016
delectablegyal:
1. The fact that I like being alone.

2. The fact that I don't have so many friends, just the friends in school.

3. The fact that I'm more confident when I'm alone bt when I see crowd, the confidence will diminish.

4. The fact that I'm not loquacious. Communication skill is the ish, I must tell u. We are in the world of keep the conversation going.

dah your pinshure sef nawa, abi nah the introvert pose be that
Re: What Do You Hate About Being An Introvert by nuggarito: 11:56pm On Apr 17, 2016
I don even tire for myself.
Re: What Do You Hate About Being An Introvert by dmcdad: 9:54am On Apr 18, 2016
nuggarito:
I don even tire for myself.
For real? Me dey love myself all the more.
Re: What Do You Hate About Being An Introvert by Nobody: 10:23am On Apr 18, 2016
INTROVERT ARE ONLY OPEN WITH PEOPLE THEY TRUST N EVEN SOMETIMES AFTER DOING SOMETHING CRAZY U START BLAMING URSELF THAT WHY

PEOPLE DO SAY M PROUD TOO ME I JUST DON'T LIKE SMALL TALK WHEN THEY ARE OTHER BETTER THINGS TO DISCUSS ABOUT THEN THEY TAG U "BORING" THEN MAYBE ULL TAG THEM "DUMB" IN UR MIND

P.S I ALSO NOTICED WE INTROVERT ARE MAINLY JANUARY BORN
Re: What Do You Hate About Being An Introvert by ehix89(m): 1:02pm On Apr 18, 2016
Lemme keep mine brief....My World is in my head,the World y'all know about is absolutely non-existing, how I became successful still beats my immagination but still on still I'm a proud Introvert.
Re: What Do You Hate About Being An Introvert by Tabelachizza(f): 3:12pm On Apr 18, 2016
*** Just Wish HE will understand embarassed embarassed
Re: What Do You Hate About Being An Introvert by Nobody: 5:44pm On Apr 18, 2016
stubbornman:

maybe you're a proud and arrogant introvert after all.....they're still gon talk any ways ..just do your tin

,I forgot to add you're still beautiful introvert tooembarassed

I am not arrogant

tnx anyway
Re: What Do You Hate About Being An Introvert by stubbornman(m): 5:47pm On Apr 18, 2016
Snowangel4:

I am not arrogant
tnx anyway
okay ,am not used to saying this but "I believe you"
Re: What Do You Hate About Being An Introvert by dmcdad: 11:22am On Apr 19, 2016
Tabelachizza:
*** Just Wish HE will understand embarassed embarassed
Your man right? Ehya... cheesy
Re: What Do You Hate About Being An Introvert by Crystalom3(m): 7:27pm On May 10, 2016
Thought I was alone, reading this has really touched me and I think I will continue to be who I am no matter what I think others are thinking or saying about me. Love you all fellow introverts.!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

"People Said I Overreacts Cause I Cut Ties With Man Who Sexualize My Daughter" / What Song Title Did You Save Your Lover's Number With? / I'm Drunk, Ask Me Anything Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.