Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,036 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:54 AM

My Mom Burst In While I Was Having Sex With My Wife. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Mom Burst In While I Was Having Sex With My Wife. (120251 Views)

My Mom's Death Would Be A Relief To Me, She Hurt Me A Lot - South African Lady / My Brother In Law Barged Into My Room While I Was Unclad!! / I Suspect My Mom Is Cheating, Help Me!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Mom Burst In While I Was Having Sex With My Wife. by MOORCHMOORE(m): 10:45am On Sep 06, 2015
It happened day before yesterday around 10pm.
My wife and 5months Son went to see her parent since 21st Aug, that the highest I've stayed without them.

On Friday 4th September, my inlaws came to do Omugo for my Son. I travel to my village that day after work.

After a success event, friends came and gone, I was left with my family members.

The urge to have sex was so high on us, my wife came into the room bang door but forgot to lock it. She was all over me. The summary was that we were at it, my mum was calling us, I didn't bother to grab the door because I thought it's Locked. As she was opening the door I was shouting for her to hold on cause my wife just muttered the door was open. Lol... But then she was already in my room with me on top of my wife, stack naked, light on. All she said as she turned back was "Umu anumanu" ie Animals.

For my I wasn't embarrassed but my wife was.

Married and Unmarried.
Have you had similar experience?
How did you handle it?

Cc: farano, Rocktation

241 Likes 34 Shares

Re: My Mom Burst In While I Was Having Sex With My Wife. by Nobody: 10:46am On Sep 06, 2015
cheesy cheesy..hahahahahaha...*fall, faint*....choi,laff wan kill me o.

op, i love that name your mum called you "Umu anumanu"

konji na confirmed bastard cheesy

468 Likes 26 Shares

Re: My Mom Burst In While I Was Having Sex With My Wife. by 48noble(m): 10:47am On Sep 06, 2015
tongue konji dey reboot brain since 1759
stagger:
Mine was different. It was xmas time and we were all in the village, parents and all. My room in our family house is close to my parent's bedroom. One particular night my wife and I were really at it. She was riding me in all manner of ways and we were really making lots of animal noise. The orgasm was so hard that she just fell on top of me and we slept off in that position stark naked.
Only for me to wake in the morning and stepped out to greet my parents "good morning" as is the custom and my father said: "brother, next time you and your wife should go easy. Your noises did not let us sleep..."
I was highly embarrassed as me and my dad never talked sex matters at all; it was some taboo topic in our house.

101 Likes 10 Shares

Re: My Mom Burst In While I Was Having Sex With My Wife. by ladyF(f): 10:49am On Sep 06, 2015
Lmao cry cry cry ewwwww

It's [size=20pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin

13 Likes

Re: My Mom Burst In While I Was Having Sex With My Wife. by Blizzyblinkzy(f): 10:50am On Sep 06, 2015
cheesysmileywink

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: My Mom Burst In While I Was Having Sex With My Wife. by MISSNORA(f): 10:52am On Sep 06, 2015
Itz no big deal..... Lol I can imagine the look on the wifes face... Surely not funny! Like my friend said below, Ignore her and complete the missionary journey, u get the certificate

139 Likes 7 Shares

Re: My Mom Burst In While I Was Having Sex With My Wife. by MOORCHMOORE(m): 10:52am On Sep 06, 2015
Makeuna Abeg talku nau

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Mom Burst In While I Was Having Sex With My Wife. by lekjons(m): 10:55am On Sep 06, 2015
Op, ur mum is so funnygrin
i bet ur wife must be so embarrased.. gringrin

112 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Mom Burst In While I Was Having Sex With My Wife. by Nuella222(f): 10:57am On Sep 06, 2015
grin grin btw did she hv to call u animals because of that? Besides she did that during her time and she knws how u both missed each other. Just ignore her and complete the missionary journey, u get d certificate grin

337 Likes 13 Shares

Re: My Mom Burst In While I Was Having Sex With My Wife. by Nobody: 10:58am On Sep 06, 2015
MOORCHMOORE:
Makeuna Abeg talku nau
what do you want us say, its your fvck up na.
for me, NO

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Mom Burst In While I Was Having Sex With My Wife. by Nobody: 10:58am On Sep 06, 2015
MISSNORA:
Itz no big deal

I like your braids...
Re: My Mom Burst In While I Was Having Sex With My Wife. by Mznaett: 11:00am On Sep 06, 2015
Make sensegrin

If I were to be your mum the thought in my mind would be#So na true say my pikin don spoil too?undecided chai!

46 Likes

Re: My Mom Burst In While I Was Having Sex With My Wife. by honeygirl17: 11:03am On Sep 06, 2015
Chai! una for off light na

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Mom Burst In While I Was Having Sex With My Wife. by hola106(m): 11:08am On Sep 06, 2015
Dis s serious ;DDis s serious
Re: My Mom Burst In While I Was Having Sex With My Wife. by hola106(m): 11:09am On Sep 06, 2015
cheesy
Re: My Mom Burst In While I Was Having Sex With My Wife. by vivypretty(f): 11:12am On Sep 06, 2015
u dont owe her any explanation cos is ur right
it will be a little awkward for u guys for sometime
just pretend it didnt happen

trust the women they will talk about it and make a joke out of it if they are close

30 Likes

Re: My Mom Burst In While I Was Having Sex With My Wife. by vani86: 11:12am On Sep 06, 2015
Lol OP. No need to be embarrassed at all.

Did she give birth to you through inmaculate conception.

I have seen KY Jelly (for those who know what it is) more thn once in my parents room when i was young and growing up. I am sure they did not know i will know what it is. Not knowing i read a lot of novels and have read about it.

67 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Mom Burst In While I Was Having Sex With My Wife. by MISSNORA(f): 11:17am On Sep 06, 2015
sauceny:

I like your braids...
hmmmm thanx
Re: My Mom Burst In While I Was Having Sex With My Wife. by Juxtified(m): 11:18am On Sep 06, 2015
Show us pictures or i don't believe it

42 Likes

Re: My Mom Burst In While I Was Having Sex With My Wife. by victor2fresh(m): 11:18am On Sep 06, 2015
lol..Op ah cnt imagine hw ur wife wil keep her face at that particular time...ur mum is rily funny o! Confam igbo woman.

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Mom Burst In While I Was Having Sex With My Wife. by stinggy(m): 11:20am On Sep 06, 2015
I like her reaction though, she must be funny grin

58 Likes

Re: My Mom Burst In While I Was Having Sex With My Wife. by Nobody: 11:20am On Sep 06, 2015
Freemanan:
cool *thinking*

THREE*SOME
c Wetin u dey talk

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Mom Burst In While I Was Having Sex With My Wife. by Nobody: 11:21am On Sep 06, 2015
nnamdiokere45:
c Wetin u dey talk
Wetin
Re: My Mom Burst In While I Was Having Sex With My Wife. by Nobody: 11:32am On Sep 06, 2015
In other words, sex is to animals as fight and quarelling is to Would love to know her reply... kidding though...
But ur mum is indeed funny.
Re: My Mom Burst In While I Was Having Sex With My Wife. by Nobody: 11:33am On Sep 06, 2015
"Umu anumanu" means Children of Animals. "Anumanu" means Animals..

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Mom Burst In While I Was Having Sex With My Wife. by Sanguine(f): 11:49am On Sep 06, 2015
Lmao. If you're "umu anumanu", that means she (your mother) is an "anumanu" because you're her "umu"... Lmao. #no offence.
If you don't have sex with your wife and in your house for that matter, then who will you have sex with? Your mother?? I just can't stop laughing. Your mum's very funny. Lol. Umu anumanu. Chai! Ochi a togbuo la'm...

119 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Mom Burst In While I Was Having Sex With My Wife. by trigar12(m): 11:52am On Sep 06, 2015
Nothing to worry about bro, Old age stuff grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Mom Burst In While I Was Having Sex With My Wife. by Nobody: 11:53am On Sep 06, 2015
Tell her to knock next time and also it is rude to seek audience when couples are alone in a room unless if the issue at hand is an emergencyundecided

143 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Mom Burst In While I Was Having Sex With My Wife. by Idydarling(f): 11:55am On Sep 06, 2015
I feel ur embarrassment my brother

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Mom Burst In While I Was Having Sex With My Wife. by testimonyobaoyin(f): 11:59am On Sep 06, 2015
like seriously you have done nothing bad, u are married with a baby.please don't be embarrassed she even own u an apology

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Mom Burst In While I Was Having Sex With My Wife. by Nobody: 12:04pm On Sep 06, 2015
MUST EVERYTHING BE SHARED ON NAIRALAND?? Mtcheeeww angry

81 Likes 8 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Can A Man With Ac Genotype Marry A Woman With As Genotype / Woman Complains Of Everyday Sex From Husband, Runs (Video) / Wedding Of 42-Year-Old Folasade Dairo, A Nigerian Mother Of 4 In USA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.