Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,376 members, 7,808,313 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:14 AM

My Mom Burst In While I Was Having Sex With My Wife. - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Mom Burst In While I Was Having Sex With My Wife. (120255 Views)

My Mom's Death Would Be A Relief To Me, She Hurt Me A Lot - South African Lady / My Brother In Law Barged Into My Room While I Was Unclad!! / I Suspect My Mom Is Cheating, Help Me!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Mom Burst In While I Was Having Sex With My Wife. by bettercreature(m): 10:19pm On Sep 07, 2015
rasojie:
MUST EVERYTHING BE SHARED ON NAIRALAND?? Mtcheeeww angry
Don't mind them!

1 Like

Re: My Mom Burst In While I Was Having Sex With My Wife. by Nobody: 10:19pm On Sep 07, 2015
Blackfire:
Doing the right thing, at the right place but before a wrong person.

The umu anumanu is not really an abuse from your mother, it means atleast u suppose to lock the door.
But if she had used umu anuofia, then na real abuse be that one.

If na Yoruba woman (of similar humour make-up), she will say "eku ise o". cheesy

11 Likes

Re: My Mom Burst In While I Was Having Sex With My Wife. by raphy(m): 10:19pm On Sep 07, 2015
there is no bg deal abt it.evrybody is fu*kin crazy all ths days dnt blame them blame climate change.and tht ya mum need a gd Mouth Action as well to make her rememba to knk nxt tym.
Re: My Mom Burst In While I Was Having Sex With My Wife. by 9jatatafo(m): 10:20pm On Sep 07, 2015
Hahahahahahaha
Re: My Mom Burst In While I Was Having Sex With My Wife. by ezeagu(m): 10:20pm On Sep 07, 2015
Thanks for the laugh.
Re: My Mom Burst In While I Was Having Sex With My Wife. by pet4ril(f): 10:21pm On Sep 07, 2015
Truckpusher:
Yours is a minor case. cool
Am all ears to hear yours dats a major case grin grin

2 Likes

Re: My Mom Burst In While I Was Having Sex With My Wife. by bettercreature(m): 10:21pm On Sep 07, 2015
hardbody:
Really its no big deal. You are adults legally married a d doing stuff in your house so no biggie. Besides we are all higher animals so ur mum was right too. But let me ask....Did she not know its simple courtesy to knock and wait to be asked in? You should teach her and while at it, let her know she should apologise to ur wife. She may be her daughter but she is your WIFE.
Its big deal,they are just class-less that is the fact!
Re: My Mom Burst In While I Was Having Sex With My Wife. by Nobody: 10:22pm On Sep 07, 2015
I think I understood the mum. During their time they could stay for 2years without sex and even more but from the write up, OP said their child was just 5months. The mum couldn't have imagined that they had started already. OP, u for give your mum that 2months grace for the Omungo. Your wife to clear the shame, she should go to your mum and make joke about it. She can say "mama oji anyi na njo oge a" which means, it held us badly that time. She is a woman and she will understand.

6 Likes

Re: My Mom Burst In While I Was Having Sex With My Wife. by fairygeh(f): 10:23pm On Sep 07, 2015
@ OP,so after your mum left,were you able to finish or she spoil show for you.?
Re: My Mom Burst In While I Was Having Sex With My Wife. by Truckpusher(m): 10:23pm On Sep 07, 2015
pet4ril:
Am all ears to hear yours dats a major case grin grin
Highly classified. cool cheesy
Re: My Mom Burst In While I Was Having Sex With My Wife. by Neplusultra(f): 10:25pm On Sep 07, 2015
LMAO!!!! grin grin grin
I can imagine shocked
Just ask her if she saw anytin and laugh it off biko!
Re: My Mom Burst In While I Was Having Sex With My Wife. by kingobozy: 10:25pm On Sep 07, 2015
Really funny. Although I'm not yet married but I once was caught by mumsy in bed with her friend's daughter back then in secondary school. She nearly drove us out on the streets naked it wasn't funny then but thinking about it now I'm laughing my head off.

2 Likes

Re: My Mom Burst In While I Was Having Sex With My Wife. by kingobozy: 10:25pm On Sep 07, 2015
Really funny. Although I'm not yet married but I once was caught by mumsy in bed with her friend's daughter back then in secondary school. She nearly drove us outside the streets naked it wasn't funny then but thinking about it now I'm laughing my head off.
Re: My Mom Burst In While I Was Having Sex With My Wife. by emerged01(m): 10:26pm On Sep 07, 2015
rasojie:
MUST EVERYTHING BE SHARED ON NAIRALAND?? Mtcheeeww angry

sometimes a place to pour down your heart to stay lightgrin

1 Like

Re: My Mom Burst In While I Was Having Sex With My Wife. by Nobody: 10:27pm On Sep 07, 2015
Kini big deal grin
Re: My Mom Burst In While I Was Having Sex With My Wife. by Nobody: 10:27pm On Sep 07, 2015
ladyF:
Lmao cry cry cry ewwwww

It's [size=20pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin
e no dey taya u?....LadyF kor mama gee ni!
Re: My Mom Burst In While I Was Having Sex With My Wife. by sarahguess: 10:28pm On Sep 07, 2015
Pls can sum1 tel me hw to cal airtel customer care
Re: My Mom Burst In While I Was Having Sex With My Wife. by pet4ril(f): 10:28pm On Sep 07, 2015
thor=Truckpusher post=37779395]Highly classified. cool cheesy[/quote]I will be very patient, just push it shocked shocked
Re: My Mom Burst In While I Was Having Sex With My Wife. by Truckpusher(m): 10:30pm On Sep 07, 2015
pet4ril:
thor=Truckpusher post=37779395]Highly classified. cool :DI will be very patient, just push it shocked shocked
Classified information can only be revealed to certain people with some level of clearance and that comes with a price.

Are you ready to pay the price?
Re: My Mom Burst In While I Was Having Sex With My Wife. by pet4ril(f): 10:30pm On Sep 07, 2015
Truckpusher:
Highly classified. cool cheesy
just push it
Re: My Mom Burst In While I Was Having Sex With My Wife. by Nobody: 10:30pm On Sep 07, 2015
MOORCHMOORE:
It happened day before yesterday around 10pm.
My wife and 5months Son went to see her parent since 21st Aug, that the highest I've stayed without them.

On Friday 4th September, my inlaws came to do Omugo for my Son. I travel to my village that day after work.

After a success event, friends came and gone, I was left with my family members.

The urge to have sex was so high on us, my wife came into the room bang door but forgot to lock it. She was all over me. The summary was that we were at it, my mum was calling us, I didn't bother to grab the door because I thought it's Locked. As she was opening the door I was shouting for her to hold on cause my wife just muttered the door was open. Lol... But then she was already in my room with me on top of my wife, stack naked, light on. All she said as she turned back was "Umu anumanu" ie Animals.

For my I wasn't embarrassed but my wife was.

Married and Unmarried.
Have you had similar experience?
How did you handle it?

Cc: farano, Rocktation

What's the big deal there? So your mother doesnt know you have sex with your wife?
Re: My Mom Burst In While I Was Having Sex With My Wife. by pet4ril(f): 10:32pm On Sep 07, 2015
Truckpusher:
Classified information can only be revealed to certain people with some level of clearance and that comes with a price.

Are you ready to pay the price?
maybe, but I must have a taste of it Bfor I pay bcoos dis is Niger n fake everything even posts grin angry grin
Re: My Mom Burst In While I Was Having Sex With My Wife. by GodblessNig247(m): 10:33pm On Sep 07, 2015
MISSNORA:
hmmmm thanx
I don't like Ur braids
Re: My Mom Burst In While I Was Having Sex With My Wife. by successinlife: 10:33pm On Sep 07, 2015
Op no need to worry yourself and neither should your wife be ashamed.There is one thing you should know,your mum should at least say something in that situation and whatevet she says is meaningless because the real meaning of whatever she says is ''i don't care its your turn''.If you or your wife happen to be caught in that manner with a stranger i.e,somebody alien to your matrimonial home you will see a different reaction.I think you noticed immediately she used that word animal she must return to where she was coming from,the right thing for her to have done is to call any of you out of the room but because parents always think their children can not outgrow them that is why she has the audacity to walk in without thinking otherwise,if i were you with my wife,after she stepped back,action will continue because it is normal,she should not expect young couples to be without the needful.Sincerely,there is nothing to be ashamed off,it is a life cycle,next generation will continue.

1 Like

Re: My Mom Burst In While I Was Having Sex With My Wife. by Nobody: 10:34pm On Sep 07, 2015
chai my waist lol jesus laughing like jackal bro am feeling your embarassment as if its me they caught untop doing the thing seriously like angry warthog lwkmd
Re: My Mom Burst In While I Was Having Sex With My Wife. by darmys(f): 10:34pm On Sep 07, 2015
how dare your mum say animals shocked .

She sef no do.... lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: My Mom Burst In While I Was Having Sex With My Wife. by Truckpusher(m): 10:35pm On Sep 07, 2015
pet4ril:
maybe, but I must have a taste of it Bfor I pay bcoos dis is Niger n fake everything even posts grin angry grin
Our outfit do not sell products - we sell information with 100% verifiable source across 6 countries.

Money for hand ,back for ground - Are you ready? cool
Re: My Mom Burst In While I Was Having Sex With My Wife. by ahmedzak46: 10:36pm On Sep 07, 2015
Ē no easy oooooo. But no cwams
Re: My Mom Burst In While I Was Having Sex With My Wife. by Nobody: 10:37pm On Sep 07, 2015
MOORCHMOORE:

Dey Lyk na onli U get my question.
It wasn't funny then ooo bros, I was in secondary school. The babe nearly died of shame. I guess your mom said what she said in good humor and you guys should take it as such, shebi don marry self. By the way what's omungwo?
Re: My Mom Burst In While I Was Having Sex With My Wife. by Nobody: 10:39pm On Sep 07, 2015
MOORCHMOORE:
It happened day before yesterday around 10pm.
My wife and 5months Son went to see her parent since 21st Aug, that the highest I've stayed without them.

On Friday 4th September, my inlaws came to do Omugo for my Son. I travel to my village that day after work.

After a success event, friends came and gone, I was left with my family members.

The urge to have sex was so high on us, my wife came into the room bang door but forgot to lock it. She was all over me. The summary was that we were at it, my mum was calling us, I didn't bother to grab the door because I thought it's Locked. As she was opening the door I was shouting for her to hold on cause my wife just muttered the door was open. Lol... But then she was already in my room with me on top of my wife, stack naked, light on. All she said as she turned back was "Umu anumanu" ie Animals.

For my I wasn't embarrassed but my wife was.

Married and Unmarried.
Have you had similar experience?
How did you handle it?

Cc: farano, Rocktation
grin REALLY ANIMALS
Re: My Mom Burst In While I Was Having Sex With My Wife. by BrainnewsNg(f): 10:39pm On Sep 07, 2015
trigar12:
Nothing to worry about bro, Old age stuff grin

Abi?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Can A Man With Ac Genotype Marry A Woman With As Genotype / Woman Complains Of Everyday Sex From Husband, Runs (Video) / Wedding Of 42-Year-Old Folasade Dairo, A Nigerian Mother Of 4 In USA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.