Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,717 members, 7,805,951 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:03 AM

Rachel Bakam Debunks Punch Publication About Fashanu On Her Ex Husband - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rachel Bakam Debunks Punch Publication About Fashanu On Her Ex Husband (10961 Views)

John Fashanu And Rachel Bakam Spotted Together All Lovey Dovey....are They Back? / Empress Njamah Debunks Punch Interview Accredited To Her About Dating Young Men / Rachel Bakam: "John Fashanu And I Are Not Married, We Are Great Friends" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rachel Bakam Debunks Punch Publication About Fashanu On Her Ex Husband by GLeesMODEL(m): 11:55am On Sep 06, 2015
Amb Rachel Bakam's Media Officer just responded to the Story going viral from Punch Newspaper as to how Amb. John Fashanu loves her more than her ex.

In her words "With all due respect to the credible newspaper Punch, my boss's phone conversation with a Correspondent of the paper wasn't an interview. It wasn't also one that pointed to a comparison between her Ex Israel Edjeren and John Fashanu. She clearly stressed that even though it didn't work out with her Ex, she wishes him the best and is trying to move on.

My boss also never made any reference to money as the driving force of her relationship. She has her own means as a CEO and appreciates mutual respect, love and affection in a relationship above all.

We understand that Punch meant well but the phone conversation may have made it difficult for the Correspondent to get a clear picture of the situation. We advice that the press inform persons officially when it's an interview or not. My Boss never granted any interview
".‎

It is worthy to note that as at press time the popular TV presenter is in the US where she attended and covered the African Women in Leadership Conference in Texas (AWLO- she is a member), then represented Nigeria at the International Visitors Leadership Programme hosted by the US Department of State. She is now off to New York to host the Red Carpet of the Nigerian Entertainment Awards

http://www.alexreports.info/2015/09/must-read-amb-rachel-bakam-media-aide.html

1 Like

Re: Rachel Bakam Debunks Punch Publication About Fashanu On Her Ex Husband by Nobody: 11:57am On Sep 06, 2015
sad
[email]JOURNALISTS.

PLAYING WITH NIGERIANS SINCE 2015...[/email]

1 Like

Re: Rachel Bakam Debunks Punch Publication About Fashanu On Her Ex Husband by Nobody: 12:05pm On Sep 06, 2015
Paint people well but don't lie ----> The Media

Need anything from Jumia?
Contact me now!
Re: Rachel Bakam Debunks Punch Publication About Fashanu On Her Ex Husband by damiloladuke: 4:14pm On Sep 06, 2015
Re: Rachel Bakam Debunks Punch Publication About Fashanu On Her Ex Husband by Nobody: 4:16pm On Sep 06, 2015
Seriously I know this lady not undecided

3 Likes

Re: Rachel Bakam Debunks Punch Publication About Fashanu On Her Ex Husband by personal59: 4:17pm On Sep 06, 2015
Kai punch u don dey fall my hand

1 Like

Re: Rachel Bakam Debunks Punch Publication About Fashanu On Her Ex Husband by saintkel(m): 4:18pm On Sep 06, 2015
Hmmm just passing ooooo! Where r u Miss Nora
Re: Rachel Bakam Debunks Punch Publication About Fashanu On Her Ex Husband by 1love4all: 4:19pm On Sep 06, 2015
Their headache.
Re: Rachel Bakam Debunks Punch Publication About Fashanu On Her Ex Husband by secretsofpeace(m): 4:19pm On Sep 06, 2015
Ogbomosho Punch junk newspaper spewing trash since 17AD

1 Like

Re: Rachel Bakam Debunks Punch Publication About Fashanu On Her Ex Husband by Nobody: 4:19pm On Sep 06, 2015
Noted!
Re: Rachel Bakam Debunks Punch Publication About Fashanu On Her Ex Husband by miqos02(m): 4:21pm On Sep 06, 2015
wow
Re: Rachel Bakam Debunks Punch Publication About Fashanu On Her Ex Husband by AdemolaA2: 4:22pm On Sep 06, 2015
Their biz and not mine
Re: Rachel Bakam Debunks Punch Publication About Fashanu On Her Ex Husband by SlimBrawnie(f): 4:37pm On Sep 06, 2015
Nigerian journalists sha....
Re: Rachel Bakam Debunks Punch Publication About Fashanu On Her Ex Husband by SlimBrawnie(f): 4:37pm On Sep 06, 2015
9ja journalists sha....
Re: Rachel Bakam Debunks Punch Publication About Fashanu On Her Ex Husband by jenyna: 4:42pm On Sep 06, 2015
Palava dem g get
Re: Rachel Bakam Debunks Punch Publication About Fashanu On Her Ex Husband by exactly77(m): 4:49pm On Sep 06, 2015
Hmm. Is it really wise to grant newspaper interviews via the phone? Can one really ascertain whom I've is speaking with?

1 Like

Re: Rachel Bakam Debunks Punch Publication About Fashanu On Her Ex Husband by Nonybb: 5:03pm On Sep 06, 2015
John Fashanu is a Buharist. He paid the Punch Newspaper writer to dish out such and thought he could get the lady to love him through lies and propaganda

3 Likes

Re: Rachel Bakam Debunks Punch Publication About Fashanu On Her Ex Husband by uzo200(m): 5:06pm On Sep 06, 2015
o.k we don hear.
Re: Rachel Bakam Debunks Punch Publication About Fashanu On Her Ex Husband by initialize(m): 5:19pm On Sep 06, 2015
Give Punch a punch next time.

I'm just using this medium to test my ISP speed.

Click on my signature to buy quality android phones at relative price.

Thanks
Re: Rachel Bakam Debunks Punch Publication About Fashanu On Her Ex Husband by Houseofglam7(f): 5:35pm On Sep 06, 2015
Issorait
Re: Rachel Bakam Debunks Punch Publication About Fashanu On Her Ex Husband by sneak3(m): 5:36pm On Sep 06, 2015
Expectedly you are paid to debunk every moment of insensitivity of your boss. Don't do it and get the boot
Re: Rachel Bakam Debunks Punch Publication About Fashanu On Her Ex Husband by ceejay4real(m): 5:55pm On Sep 06, 2015
But the koko be say they are in love abi? In that case, Shikena! Case closed!
Re: Rachel Bakam Debunks Punch Publication About Fashanu On Her Ex Husband by Jamb2016Expo: 6:06pm On Sep 06, 2015
ok
Re: Rachel Bakam Debunks Punch Publication About Fashanu On Her Ex Husband by LEOSIRSIR(m): 6:41pm On Sep 06, 2015
Ok
NEXT!!!
Re: Rachel Bakam Debunks Punch Publication About Fashanu On Her Ex Husband by Nobody: 6:48pm On Sep 06, 2015
ok... fast forward a few years time and we would start hearing a different tune.
Re: Rachel Bakam Debunks Punch Publication About Fashanu On Her Ex Husband by Nobody: 6:55pm On Sep 06, 2015
Journalists be thinking they are smart
Re: Rachel Bakam Debunks Punch Publication About Fashanu On Her Ex Husband by Phoenix001(m): 7:24pm On Sep 06, 2015
Yeepa! Waiting for Punch to do the needful
Re: Rachel Bakam Debunks Punch Publication About Fashanu On Her Ex Husband by Phoenix001(m): 7:27pm On Sep 06, 2015
secretsofpeace:
Ogbomosho Punch junk newspaper spewing trash since 17AD

How does Ogbomoso come into this?
Re: Rachel Bakam Debunks Punch Publication About Fashanu On Her Ex Husband by azzima(m): 8:47pm On Sep 06, 2015
This woman is just trying to hug the limelight Abeg. ...Now her name starts with "Ambassador "..
..plzzzzzzz!
Re: Rachel Bakam Debunks Punch Publication About Fashanu On Her Ex Husband by outflank: 2:57am On Sep 07, 2015
azzima:
This woman is just trying to hug the limelight Abeg. ...Now her name starts with "Ambassador "..
..plzzzzzzz!
Yea, I noticed the title too, and I was like where was I when that happened?

1 Like

Re: Rachel Bakam Debunks Punch Publication About Fashanu On Her Ex Husband by rafeelly(m): 3:03am On Sep 07, 2015
Nigerian news paper spewing rubbish since time immemorial..

(1) (2) (Reply)

PICTURES & NEWS-THE World's Fattest Woman Wants To Marry!!! / Selfie Or Trashy? (see The Photo This Secondary School Student Took) / Worlds Most Expensive Wedding.sultan Of Brunei Son In Mind Boggling Splendor Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.