Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,238 members, 7,807,794 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:25 PM

NYSC 2015 Batch B Registration Details - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2015 Batch B Registration Details (18533 Views)

NYSC 2015 Batch B States' Of Deployment Library / NYSC 2015 Batch B Oyo / 2 Important Reminders For NYSC 2015 Batch 'B' Corpers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B Registration Details by henrixx(m): 3:53pm On Sep 08, 2015
mashnino:

nope... you are not...

you have to go to waec to fix dat D.O.B issue
OK.. But izit needed at the camp too?
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B Registration Details by mashnino(m): 5:23pm On Sep 08, 2015
henrixx:
OK.. But izit needed at the camp too?

erm.. i dont think so..

but its better you go to camp with all your papers
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B Registration Details by greenspider: 1:56am On Sep 09, 2015
Please guys I am having problems with my nysc registration. I was supposed to be mobilized with the previous batch BUT I couldnt go. Now I am trying to go over the same registration process and it all looks different and confusing. Ps anyone with batch B15 green card scan please post let me have an idea of how it looks cause I am getting seriously frustrated. Thanks very much guys.
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B Registration Details by jojopanucci: 4:54am On Sep 09, 2015
Solution to invalid mail/password after payment and thumb
printing oooo. Nysc tire person
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B Registration Details by pemistic(f): 2:50pm On Sep 09, 2015
Pls how does one become a registration center for nysc
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B Registration Details by mashnino(m): 9:36pm On Sep 09, 2015
jojopanucci:
Solution to invalid mail/password after payment and thumb
printing oooo. Nysc tire person

pemistic:
Pls how does one become a registration center for nysc

you have to contact NYSC to know this...

cheers
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B Registration Details by Impactpato(m): 10:05pm On Sep 09, 2015
do you stay in ph and want to register for nysc batch b mobilization, or you are having issues with java ad thumb printing, call patrick on 08061124932.
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B Registration Details by dibiaolu(f): 9:04am On Sep 15, 2015
Gudmorning everyone. Pls sir i need your help. i registered last year batch C and paid N4000. I did Revalidation and printed my Green Card yesterday but it did not come out with the Call-UP number. What should i do? Is there still hope for you
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B Registration Details by MIKUN300: 7:05am On Sep 17, 2015
Hello,

I have a problem with the finger print part of the NYSC registration. I scanned my fingers and tried to proceed, i get this error message -call for applet id 1 is not allowed in this jvm instance-. Do you know how to fix this error. Please help is much appreciated.

Thank you.

Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B Registration Details by yetunsbay(m): 12:51pm On Sep 17, 2015
ARE WE SUBMITTING O'LEVEL CERTIFICATE IN CAMP?
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B Registration Details by mashnino(m): 1:47pm On Sep 17, 2015
MIKUN300:
Hello,

I have a problem with the finger print part of the NYSC registration. I scanned my fingers and tried to proceed, i get this error message -call for applet id 1 is not allowed in this jvm instance-. Do you know how to fix this error. Please help is much appreciated.

Thank you.

nope... sorry
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B Registration Details by MIKUN300: 4:03pm On Sep 17, 2015
mashnino:

nope... sorry

FOR ANYONE HAVING THIS PROBLEM THIS IS THE SOLUTION
dossylvanus:

Have you solved the problem?

If you have not, here is what you will do.

After installing Java runtime or SDK on your system
1. Click Start Menu and Open Control Panel or
search for Control Panel (Windows cool
2. Locate java Icon from the Control panel or Search
‘Java’ inside the control panel if you cannot see
the Icon
1. Click the Icon to open Java Control panel
2. Click the security tab at the top of the Java panel
as shown below
3. On the security tab, click ‘Edit Site List’ to open
the new dialog as shown above. If you cannot
see the ‘Edit Site List’, go to item 9
4. On the ‘Exception Site List’, click the Add button
5. Enter ‘http://portal.nysc.org.ng/’, ‘http://
www.nysc.org.ng/’ or ‘http://portal.nysc.gov.ng/ depending on the URL you are using in the box displayed as shown below or better still just copy the address on the address bar and paste it in the box using the ctrl key plus v or X together.
6. Click Ok button after entering the site name as
shown above.
7. Slide down the security slider to medium as
shown below (System with older java only). Note that on Java 8 this option is not available anymore. Just ignore.
8. Click Ok button to close the Java control panel
9. Refresh the web page from which you are trying
to capture fingerprints.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B Registration Details by hawly007: 10:50am On Nov 07, 2015
Pple I need ur help, I submitted my detail to DSA in my school including JAMB reg number, latter I knw that if the age on Jamb reg number has exceed 30yrs are will be able to serve, I decide not to register online. My question now is that is it possible for me to submit another Jam reg number to go with next batch.
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B Registration Details by Bharbieface(m): 4:09pm On Feb 08, 2016
Pls I nid ur help...my date of birth was changed to 34...ah still went ahead to fill d online reg, but now i can't c the state of deployment dere
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B Registration Details by edolafa(m): 2:50am On Feb 25, 2016
mashnino:

Foreign-trained prospective corps members should ensure that their Institutions are accredited. Where in doubt, it is their responsibility to approach Federal Ministry of Education for verification. The letter of verification must be uploaded during registration.

Foreign-trained graduates from Ghana and Benin Republic must obtain letters of verification and upload same for mobilisation to be effective.

Those who graduated from Institutions outside Nigeria, (Foreign-trained graduates), are to visit the NYSC portal, register and upload the following documents:
West African School Certificate(WASC) (with not less than 5 Credits at 2 sittings) or its equivalent,
General Certificate of Education (GCE O’ Level) (with not less than 5 Credits at 2 sittings) or its equivalent,
NECO (with not less than 5 Credits at 2 sittings) or its equivalent
High School Diploma or its equivalent.
First Degree or Higher National Diploma (HND) Certificate (Second Degree or Ph.D not necessary). Letter of attestation will not be accepted, Please.

Transcript of the first Degree or HND.
International travelling Passport showing data page and date of departure for the course of study. (Please note that you must present the originals of the above during verification at the Orientation camp).
Letters of verification for graduates of Institutions in Ghana, Benin Republic and any other Institution whose accreditation is in doubt.

It is the responsibility of the prospective corps members who studied in non-English speaking countries to get their Certificates and Transcripts translated into English language before uploading.

Unlike in the past, Foreign-trained graduates should not visit NYSC Headquarters, Abuja for verification of their documents. This exercise will now be done at the Orientation Camps. They should simply print their call-up letters on-line and report at the Orientation camps in their States of deployment, but should come to the camp with the original documents uploaded during registration for verification.

How is the verification done. What documents are needed.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Should The National Youth Service Corps (nysc) Scheme Be Reformed Or Scrapped? / Female Corper Donates Borehole To Akwa Ibom Community (Photo) / Read Ise L’ogun Ise: Classic Yoruba Poem By J.F. Odunjo With English Translation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.